What are you currently playing? Page 179

• Page

of 237 First / Last

• Humperfunk 11 Mar 2013 09:35:25 1,606 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Finished Tomb Raider 100% so that's off the list already, wahey! So until God of War this weekend, back to finishing Dead Space 3.

On the commute, on the final case of Apollo Justice so when that's done it'll either be back to Ragnarok Odyssey or might start Chrono Trigger.

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• imamazed 11 Mar 2013 09:52:16 5,452 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Drizzle San Fransizzle (Or Drizzle Sizzle Frizzle. Or Driver San Francisco)

I'm really enjoying it. The story is absolutely ridiculous, but knowingly so and actually enjoyable in an incredibly low brow sort-of-way. The driving is excellent, glad it's the main focus again. Only played for an hour, looking forward to the rest.
  • Vortex808 11 Mar 2013 10:15:46 6,563 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Crysis 3 (when I can tear myself away from my Skyrim addiction).

It's been fun so far, but just onto the 4th level.
  • SYS64738 11 Mar 2013 11:03:42 1,512 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Persona 3 Portable

Third attempt at starting this now and it has finally clicked with me... This is pretty darn good and I'm not even a JRPG fan. I can see this eating into my gaming time a lot over the coming weeks/months (my PSP is getting a lot more attention again after suffering from big screen AAA game fatique on the PS3).

Edited by SYS64738 at 11:04:21 11-03-2013
  • Mr_Sleep 11 Mar 2013 11:23:29 16,247 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    imamazed wrote:

I'm really enjoying it. The story is absolutely ridiculous, but knowingly so and actually enjoyable in an incredibly low brow sort-of-way. The driving is excellent, glad it's the main focus again. Only played for an hour, looking forward to the rest.
    Split Screen coop on this is an absolute blast.

You are a factory of sadness.

• imamazed 11 Mar 2013 11:24:56 5,452 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    imamazed wrote:

Split Screen coop on this is an absolute blast.
    Ah, really? That's good/bad to hear (bad in the sense that I only have one controller and now I might have to buy a second)
  • Mr_Sleep 11 Mar 2013 11:31:24 16,247 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You should, it's absolutely worth it. It's sort of a cross between Burnout and Midtown Madness.

• imamazed 11 Mar 2013 11:35:11 5,452 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    You should, it's absolutely worth it. It's sort of a cross between Burnout and Midtown Madness.
    Sold.

Why are DS controllers so expensive? I should have just bought it on 360 (I'm blaming that on a PS+ sale following a free trial)
  • danathjo 12 Mar 2013 00:13:55 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Actraiser on the Super Nintendo for the very first time, fantastic little game which would be very ripe for the picking regarding a HD revamp!

Just finished the 4th town, hoping there are more than the 6 that look available.

I do have Actraiser 2 patiently waiting too though so hopefully that's just as good.
  • Phattso Moderator 12 Mar 2013 03:36:15 12,723 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    For some random reason despite having Halo 4, CoD:Last Year's Model, Dishono(u)red, and Forza Horizon on the pile... I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed II which I barely scratched the surface of when it was released. Good fun!
  • Matt36 19 Mar 2013 00:57:07 1,170 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    WWE 13 (xbox360)

Its throwing achievements at me whilst I relive the Attitude Era. Love it.
  • DUFFMAN5 19 Mar 2013 05:53:43 13,806 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Killzone 2 and Gears 3 until GearsJ comes out:-)

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• imamazed 19 Mar 2013 09:23:02 5,452 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    WWE 13 (xbox360)

Attitude mode is great, but there's nothing to do really after that!
  • Gunzberg 19 Mar 2013 10:48:39 929 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - Legend of Dead Kel and Teeth of Narox expansion

Mortal Kombat

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

Steam/PSN/XBL/Nintendo ID/Uplay/Origin: Gunzberg
    Blizzard Battletag: Gunzberg#2718

• Matt36 19 Mar 2013 13:30:09 1,170 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    Matt36 wrote:
    WWE 13 (xbox360)

It feels like they're forcing the MP on you, but its so poor I can't be bothered with it. Attitude era mode could be better too.
  • chrisno21 19 Mar 2013 15:42:49 1,352 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    danathjo wrote:
    I do have Actraiser 2 patiently waiting too though so hopefully that's just as good.
    Sadly nowhere near as good.

PSN/NNID: chrisno21
    twitter: @NumbersFox

• imamazed 19 Mar 2013 15:44:12 5,452 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    imamazed wrote:
    Matt36 wrote:
    WWE 13 (xbox360)

It feels like they're forcing the MP on you, but its so poor I can't be bothered with it. Attitude era mode could be better too.
    Alas, I bought my copy second hand, so haven't tried the MP. Can't even download user created stuff :(
  • jellyhead 19 Mar 2013 16:12:21 24,350 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Finished RAGE which i thought was much better than i feared. Shooting was decent and the painterly artstyle looked bloody marvelous at times... as long as you don't get to close to anything.

Saints' Row The Third - Just started the game last night and i have to say i'm loving it so far. Running around as Walter White from Breaking Bad is great.

I know some don't like it but i was grinning all the while i was playing last night.

This signature intentionally left blank.

• Humperfunk 19 Mar 2013 16:37:49 1,606 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    On the commute, on the final case of Apollo Justice so when that's done it'll either be back to Ragnarok Odyssey or might start Chrono Trigger.
    I ended up starting Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story instead. Absolutely superb, has a similar battle system to the old Paper Mario games, but does it better than the recent Paper Mario (which I gave up on after three hours for being shite)

• Humperfunk 19 Mar 2013 16:38:32 1,606 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    jellyhead wrote:
    Saints' Row The Third - Just started the game last night and i have to say i'm loving it so far. Running around as Walter White from Breaking Bad is great.

I know some don't like it but i was grinning all the while i was playing last night.
    Hijacking cars whilst holding sprint never gets old :D

• Mr_Sleep 19 Mar 2013 16:44:34 16,247 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Currently playing Divinity 2, it's such an odd game. Parts of its infrastructure are actually really well done yet other parts seem really shoddy. It's very addictive in a rather odd way as the spells and things are not exactly great and the weapons are not exactly inspiring add to that it is more than a little difficult. The first boss fight was an absolute joke and took a right royal round of cheesing to get around it.

So, a mixed bag really, I've just got to the point where I can use the dragon form so that might improve things. This game very much feels like it started life as an MMORPG before realising the folly of such things and yet they'd already put much of the tropes of that in there.

• kinky_mong 19 Mar 2013 16:53:01 9,607 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Sleeping Dogs, and it is rather good, definitely one of the better sandbox games I've played in recent years.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• nickthegun 19 Mar 2013 17:00:22 55,849 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Resident Evil 6 - Played it for a couple of hours and encountered two scripted events that instantly kill you if you are standing in the wrong place. Absolute bullshit.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Matt36 19 Mar 2013 19:40:16 1,170 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    WWE 13 - played it on the xbox360 and as I've read, the MP is horrendous, so bad its like they didnt care to bother with it.

885/1000 achievements. Loved Attitude era. Nothing much to do after it. Loses all appeal after unlocking everything (90% in attitude mode)but a nice trip down memory lane.
  • danathjo 19 Mar 2013 19:56:17 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    chrisno21 wrote:
    danathjo wrote:
    Sadly nowhere near as good.
    that's a shame, stuck at the last boss now
    and when I say last boss I'm currently struggling as you have to beat all the bosses again in a row, no doubt with a hard ass proper boss at the end

might have to see if there are any cheats
  • King_Edward 19 Mar 2013 21:01:22 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mark of the Ninja

Early days yet, but so far this could top my "what the fuck are people raving about" list this year. Totally competent, but so far unexception 2D stealth game.
  • Armoured_Bear 19 Mar 2013 21:05:53 8,748 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim

Loving it to bits.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Deleted user 19 March 2013 21:08:17
    Infamous 2 - Enjoying it, but not hooked, play an hour here or there.

Need for speed: MW - Recently picked this up again after a couple of weeks break. Enjoying the offline stuff. Just finishing up some stuff But might put it down now that i found out the mix master trophy require other people.
  • Darth_Flibble 19 Mar 2013 21:10:10 1,506 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    X-com enemy unknown

Right at the end (been playing on and off since start of this year) with a team of soldiers that are all Veterans with plasma weapons and the top armour. The aliens on the temple ship are going to die like little bitches

Edited by Darth_Flibble at 21:10:39 19-03-2013
  • Page

of 237 First / Last