help with My Sims Kingdom Page 4

• Page

of 18 First / Last

• rubber_alligators 27 Dec 2008 07:14:10 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    3rd time, yes.

hmm... i dunno. that's odd. i've never had that problem, sorry i couldn't help.

robofish are in the grasses if you pull up enough of them.

i don't know what the building blocks are for, i've wondered that the entire time.
  • xxclairexx 27 Dec 2008 10:50:36 3 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    help me!! im on cutopia and im being asked to try and distract the guard with his fav computer game, i'm putting in a computer and powering it up but the guard doesn't go over and play it!! its doing my head in! i cant get passed this bit. please please please tell me what the hell im doing wrong?
    thanxs.
  • Cloud1911 27 Dec 2008 13:45:12 7 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    the computer doesn't have a no power sign above it when you point to it rite?
    after you do the computer,
    go and talk to the sissy purple prince
    then the prince will say yippee let's free violet
    now go and open the gate
    the guard will play pally quest online
    kinda like WoW
    i think
    girdle of ogre strength hahas
  • Cloud1911 27 Dec 2008 13:46:51 7 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    i used the building blocks one
    to act as stairs
    you know yuki's castle
    when i was getting the shiny things i used them
    rather helpful
    i already completed the game with all the side quest
    i made a castle for my self
    i made it bigger than king roland's one
    ha!
  • xxclairexx 27 Dec 2008 14:02:19 3 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    never mind! my partner figured it out in about 2 mins! lol.
  • rubber_alligators 27 Dec 2008 16:09:16 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    hehe, that gate in cutopia, and the ones in capital island and uncharted isle, you can just jump over them, but who ever's not wanting you to cross won't let you :(
  • KurlyQ64 27 Dec 2008 20:22:25 2 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    HELP! Having trouble on elf island. I built the little thing with the unicorn in it and nothing happens after I have all the pieces in place. I tried taking them all out and doing it over but nothing is working!
  • cherrypink2343 27 Dec 2008 22:07:44 2 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Okay, if i could get some help, it would be amazing, because im driving myself mad.

im on the nature walk. renee is stuck.
    Ive tried everything.
    Ive moved the visitor building, tried rebuilding the bull ride, everything.
    Can i have like, step by step on what to do/ where to put the darn belts?
    Its driving me insane
  • southrnprincess 28 Dec 2008 06:26:56 2 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hi, from United States RubberAlligator. I have searched all over the internet for help on Rocket Reef. I am just having a terrible time trying to connect the arcade game to the windmill. I have all the neccessary items but I just cant get a configuration. I have tried it a million times, and I swear I am not stupid but for some reason its just ALWAYS off like, just a little. Can you look at your configuration (like, long pipe, short pipe etc) and tell me the order you put them in? I would be ever so grateful.. Or for anyone else who has completed it please help!
  • rubber_alligators 28 Dec 2008 16:50:01 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    kurlyq64- go WAY up close and make sure you didn't forget any clovers. that usually happens to me.

cherrypink2343- like, she's stuck somewhere? if she's stuck either do what you can to get her out or turn your wii off and then back on. if that's not what you meant and you just need help with the belts, make sure the grey parts are all touching each other.
  • rubber_alligators 28 Dec 2008 16:51:29 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    southrnprincess- i don't know what configuration i put them in, but i have never had a problem of that sort with this task. if moving the cables doesn't work, move the video game (don't know if that's possible, never done it)
  • rubber_ducky 28 Dec 2008 18:36:27 1 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    i need help!

i just got this game a few days ago and am on the cowboy island. i think im on the last task, which is to build a house for the robber guy. the scroll says i need springs, but i don't know where to get them!

Where do i get springs?
  • Mamda06 28 Dec 2008 19:44:26 3 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    You can get springs by jumping on the couches for one. i can't remember the other way. i think maybe digging or mining?
  • Mamda06 28 Dec 2008 19:46:02 3 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    i need help powering the speakers! i read the ideas on here from before, but i already tried moving the speakers to where i want them. they look powered up but it says i haven't completed the task. any ideas?
  • bartinigirl03 28 Dec 2008 20:23:11 1 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    I am having the hardest time trying to herd the cows. Is there something that I am missing because whenever I do the hiyeah (or whatever it is) the cows just block themselves in a corner.
  • figaro7 28 Dec 2008 20:31:20 1,363 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not doing anything wrong, theres a couple of these in the game and they are frustrating as hell. Just keep on there tail and avoid going near corners, edges, etc.

Madma have made sure all speakers have a green light lit above them, that means theres power going in them. If its that dj level then you need to power up the dancefloor as well. Do you have access to the solar panel? Gives you instant power.

• runescapemaster 28 Dec 2008 21:10:19 6 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    i need help on candypaloosa bit cant hook darn ewiers up wit sterios e.t.c
  • ryansm010 28 Dec 2008 21:19:42 28 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    i can not find a scroll after putting up the billboards at Rocket Reef... any help??????
  • Mamda06 28 Dec 2008 22:01:09 3 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    I do not have the solar panel. where do you get it?
    i figured it out tho. i didn't see the speakers on the dance floor. oops : )

ryansm010: try talking to everyone. i had the same problem, turns out that the robot wants you to go in a certian order: his place, the lab, then the training area. follow him around.
  • southrnprincess 28 Dec 2008 23:50:12 2 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Thank you RA...that helped!
  • ryansm010 29 Dec 2008 01:51:50 28 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Mamda98 thank you so much even though i have not tried it yet i am sure it will work. I have another question. where do you find the 8 balls on Rocket Reef?
  • ryansm010 29 Dec 2008 01:51:55 28 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Mamda98 thank you so much even though i have not tried it yet i am sure it will work. I have another question. where do you find the 8 balls on Rocket Reef?
  • ryansm010 29 Dec 2008 01:51:57 28 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
  • cherrypink2343 29 Dec 2008 02:30:03 2 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    if that's not what you meant and you just need help with the belts, make sure the grey parts are all touching each other.
    -x-
    Yeah, its like, working, they are touching, but shes making the feet and red X thought bubblem like she cant move
  • rubber_alligators 29 Dec 2008 04:13:44 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    figaro7 wrote:
    Not doing anything wrong, theres a couple of these in the game and they are frustrating as hell. Just keep on there tail and avoid going near corners, edges, etc.

\

build a fence once you get two of the cows in. then once you get the other cow real close, take a piece out and put her in.
  • rubber_alligators 29 Dec 2008 04:16:55 37 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    the 8-balls are found by using your treasure finder (prospecting, if you played the first game).

if renee is stuck behind something you can't move, turn your wii off then back on. i've never had that problem on her island before.
  • Syrette 29 Dec 2008 04:25:09 43,432 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    figaro7 wrote:
    Madma have made sure all speakers have a green light lit above them, that means theres power going in them.

Mdma?

• figaro7 29 Dec 2008 04:41:33 1,363 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    refering to Mamda06 post..
  • Syrette 29 Dec 2008 04:41:56 43,432 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Moving on swiftly...

• ryansm010 29 Dec 2008 12:33:34 28 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    how do u get the electricity scroll from alexa?
  • Page

of 18 First / Last