Movember Page 7

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next
  • Psychotext 28 Nov 2012 01:09:29 53,839 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fair play, that's a better beard than many men I know can grow.
  • Psychotext 28 Nov 2012 01:10:14 53,839 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Goddamn new page, the forum should give you a warning.

Short-Round wrote:
    you go girl

• guts 29 Nov 2012 15:12:28 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Last day tomorrow, and my team have exceeded 750 but would love to top 1k so if you can donate click here . I will be looking rather fetching trying to re create the look of Freddie Mercury in the video for 'i Want To Break Free' which should be easy for me seeing as I am a short fat baldy. The more donations to me or my team, the more will be revealed on my movember page/gallery.
    Also, don't forget to pop in to The Plume If Feathers on Plumstead High Street for our Mo down with karaMOke.
    Thanks.

Whassamattayou, whyoulookasosad, itsanicaplace, itsanotsobad, heyshaddupayourface.

• guts 30 Nov 2012 12:23:01 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So, it's Drag day today, so if you want more of this pop a few quid in the pot.
    ooer
    and
    missus

Whassamattayou, whyoulookasosad, itsanicaplace, itsanotsobad, heyshaddupayourface.

• localnotail 30 Nov 2012 15:36:02 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think you are enjoying this a little too much.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• guts 30 Nov 2012 16:08:00 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The dat. No need to go home and get changed before going out like I normally have to on a friday, and managing to get paid for it. Although I'm not keeping the money, it has been donated to movember. Not sure if I have already mentioned that anyone can donate here.

• danathjo 30 Nov 2012 17:33:19 7,225 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Woo! With not a lot of effort I managed to get a lot more than previously thought, if anyone is feeling frisky with their wallet than a few extra pennies would be much appriciated :)
    my page
    Was fun, wish I could go to the party tonight with all the other London Mo Bros but oh well, duty calls :p

Well done all those chaps and chappets for pooling together and hopefully making a difference!
  • PrivateFloyd 30 Nov 2012 18:23:10 4,104 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Post deleted

Goat is hungry.....

• PrivateFloyd 30 Nov 2012 19:15:05 4,104 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Surely one of the best movember photos ever?! Im the ugly fecker top right in the glasses....yes, like hitler.

Goat is hungry.....

• sport 30 Nov 2012 20:15:41 12,551 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PrivateFloyd wrote:
    Surely one of the best movember photos ever?! Im the ugly fecker top right in the glasses....yes, like hitler.
    Should have gone to specsavers! ;-P
  • graysonavich 30 Nov 2012 20:20:21 7,309 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Did the two on the front left understand the concept?
  • PrivateFloyd 30 Nov 2012 21:23:42 4,104 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @graysonavich

Ha I think they struggled, they did have a bit of a 'tache!!

Goat is hungry.....

• guts 1 Dec 2012 20:17:57 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Wow, what a party last night. Pretty much recovered from it now. I was much better at this hell raising when I was younger but hey ho. I managed to top the 200 mark, and still have a couple of donations promised, and our team is just shy of the 1000 mark so if anyone wants to help top us up you know what to do.Plenty of pictures on there from the mo growing and from the party. Possibly more to follow, so get to it people and help my team and me hit the magic 1k. Thanks all.

Edited by guts at 20:19:07 01-12-2012

• guts 1 Dec 2012 21:16:31 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago

One last tug on the heart strings.
    This is my mum. Although she hasn't suffered testicular or prostate cancer she did develop breast cancer. Thanks to finding a lump and it being diagnosed quickly by the gp, professor and cancer department at Guys Hospital she survived and is going strong again. This was only a couple of years ago, just before Christmas. She has had to have a breast removed, her lymph nodes removed and also they found a secondary cancer on one of her kidneys so that organ had to be taken out as well. I can't do run for life/breast cancer (even though I am quite alluring as a woman) and I am in no way fit enough to run a marathon for the cause. This, my Movember crusade, is my contribution to cancer research and related charities and programmes. Watching someone having to endure chemo and radiotherapy is horrible. My family and me could do nothing but witness my strong mother wither and at one point it had taken so much out of her that she very nearly opted to stop the chemo before the full course was done. Thanks to the prof for talking her out of that. As you can see, she has survived, but has to wait five years before she can get an all clear for definate. Most people will know someone that has suffered from cancer so alot of you will know the utter distress and heartache this arsehole of a disease causes to everyone affected. At the very lest, check yourselves regularly, but even better, if you can... DONATE..please.

• guts 9 Dec 2012 02:06:40 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Farewell Movember 2012. My swansong, Death Of A Warrior (Return of the jellybean).

Edited by guts at 02:07:20 09-12-2012

• guts 12 Apr 2013 22:53:57 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hello everybody. I know it is a bit early for this, but I am here to declare... I have paid my entry fee and am now registered for this years 10K mo run in Greenwich Park. Please support a great cause. You can get all sorts of info from Greenwich Park 10K mo run, and sign up for it if you fancy a bit of sweaty fun times with me (and a couple of thousand other people). Cheers all for now. I will, no doubt, start harassing you all more nearer the time.

• coolbritannia 8 Nov 2013 00:47:58 1,248 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Give us all your monies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbQRf5Q6juw

PSN Adamosaurus-Rex
    XBL: coolbritannia

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next