of 7 First / Last

• Deleted user 3 September 2008 07:26:21
    I liked Prison Break.
  • Deleted user 3 September 2008 07:26:45
    Then I hated Prison Break.
  • L42yB 3 Sep 2008 17:53:16 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It was an interesting start to the new season... much of it is preposturous nonsense, as has been said already, but it is still entertaining :)

Sarah is looking quite hot this season too :)

Nothing as good as the first 2 seasons, but I'll still keep watching it.
  • steoc4 3 Sep 2008 18:19:58 1,659 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I liked how they did their best to completely obliterate all happenings from Season 3, even going so far as to mention that Sona had burnt to the ground in passing... I think the writers got the message on that one!

So far so good. The hacking tool is ridiculous but the sort of thing you come to expect from tv shows, and overall it was entertaining. There's something I like about the new assassin guy, look forward to seeing more from him over the season.
  • yupyup 3 Sep 2008 18:27:53 3,682 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Anyone noticed they changed/forgot the gender of Maricruz's baby? That's some stellar writing right there.

Hands Off Our Penises

• oceanmotion 3 Sep 2008 18:32:05 16,001 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    steoc4 wrote:
    There's something I like about the new assassin guy, look forward to seeing more from him over the season.

Seems like they trying to copy that bloke from No Country For Old Men.
  • jonsaan 3 Sep 2008 18:54:47 25,360 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    New series is like the A team. They are really hard to find. There's a tech guy, a hard guy, a woman, a slick sensible one and the boss man who loves it when a plan comes together. Oh and Bellick:)
    I still watched it but bloody hell a once great series is now scraping the tv barrel like a mf.

FCUTA!

• Trowel 3 Sep 2008 19:50:34 17,903 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I thought they were going to address the thing that annoyed me most about the last season, when luckily everyone started to recognise probably the most wanted men in the USA all at the same time leading to their simultaneous arrests. However, luckily enough, a couple of days later everyone has forgotten about them again.

Also interesting was Michael getting his full body tattoed off with by laser with no anasthetic, and then popping a jacket on. Ok...

I think I've not watched it for so long that my brain is still expecting plausible scenarios - hopefully I'll be back up to speed in a few episodes!
  • espy 3 Sep 2008 20:59:16 840 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wargh. This has gone from somewhat entertaining to complete faff. Went downhill when Swedish mafia guy died, wotsisname, Peter Stormare.
  • Lexx87 3 Sep 2008 21:08:12 20,863 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've not seen it yet but Sarah being alive is bullshit. I do think she is lovely though.

Speak the truth hussy!

• dancindiva 4 Sep 2008 23:50:15 596 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I lOVE prison Break (not as much as chuck and lost though!) I noticed Wentworth was looking a bit more porky than usual but he's still gorgeous!

I was really shocked that whistler got killed amd also about Mahones family - didnt see that coming…

I said in last seasons thread that Sarah wasnt dead - Ha I was right!

The whole break in thing was a bit predictable but I think you need to give it a couple of episodes to get the story going - there was a hell of a lot of info in this ep and of couse last year with the writers strike kind of screwed things up so will be good to see them getting back on track.

I want T Bag to go!
  • JaysonG 9 Sep 2008 22:05:12 828 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Prison Break or the A-Team?
  • Trowel 10 Sep 2008 00:05:34 17,903 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Shit episode - what the hell was with that ending? And this recognition thing is starting to drive me crazy - clued up security guard at an office closely connected to The Company, yet he doesn't recognise Sarah, plus the employees don't bat an eyelid to Michael fucking Schofield strolling around?? And I can see T-Bag turning up next week to meet the bloke at Whistler's new 'job' and again not being recognised. Do me a favour...
  • Artemus 10 Sep 2008 00:11:36 1,007 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mahone really should have killed the ultra annoying geek.
  • L42yB 10 Sep 2008 12:06:08 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Shit episode - what the hell was with that ending? And this recognition thing is starting to drive me crazy - clued up security guard at an office closely connected to The Company, yet he doesn't recognise Sarah, plus the employees don't bat an eyelid to Michael fucking Schofield strolling around?? And I can see T-Bag turning up next week to meet the bloke at Whistler's new 'job' and again not being recognised. Do me a favour...

The server room they broke into was not "Company". It was simply the last server that the emails went through before being sent to it's destination.

So no-one there would have had any reason to know about any of them, and it was far from a high security place, just an office.
  • yupyup 10 Sep 2008 12:13:10 3,682 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The geek is incredibly annoying. Fun to see Link knock him about though.

Had to laugh at Micheal not getting the SCYLLA message was a code. Some fucking genius he is :)

Hands Off Our Penises

• Trowel 11 Sep 2008 21:33:34 17,903 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    L42yB wrote:
    Trowel wrote:

The server room they broke into was not "Company". It was simply the last server that the emails went through before being sent to it's destination.

So no-one there would have had any reason to know about any of them, and it was far from a high security place, just an office.
    Except for Michael Schofield being one of the most infamous men in the US, what with the small matter of him and his brother going from the most wanted criminals in the US to their involvement in the downfall of the government and all.

No reason for anyone to know about them?
  • Bloodloss 1 Oct 2008 23:58:11 4,499 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So, anyone actually still watching this?
  • Deleted user 2 October 2008 00:05:53
    dancindiva wrote:

I said in last seasons thread that Sarah wasnt dead - Ha I was right!
    I don't think you can really take credit for guessing that though, as at the time the character was very much dead and gone, due to various scheduling commitments and other personal stuff that the actress had which prevented her from coming back to the show. It was only come the new series that she became available again and in a fit of desperation they decided to write her back in.
  • Darren 2 Oct 2008 16:45:39 8,939 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I think Prison Break is great and I've been buying all the DVD boxsets after watching it on NinjaVideo.net. Loved season one and two. Season three suffered in quality but only because of the writer's strike. I hated the way they killed off Sarah though, that was a low point, so I'm delighted that she's back. Michael's motivation for escaping from Sona was to free Sarah so it seemed bizarre that they killed her off (and offscreen). She's one of my favourite characters along with Michael so I'm just glad she's back, no matter how stupid it might seem (Lincoln supposedly I.D. Sarah's decapitated head in a box). I haven't watched any of season 4 yet but I'll certainly be checking it out tonight. Yeah the series is frequently ridiculous and over-the-top but it's always entertaining. I can't ask for more than that.

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 4 GB EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 SC, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• Darren 2 Oct 2008 16:49:34 8,939 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Also interesting was Michael getting his full body tattooed off with by laser with no anasthetic, and then popping a jacket on. Ok...

I guess they had to get rid of the tattoo somehow. It always amused me last season that Michael was in this shithole that was as hot as hell yet he always wore a long-sleeved T-shirt and you rarely saw him take it off (which is a shame as the actor who plays him is rather fit).

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 4 GB EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 SC, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• Darren 2 Oct 2008 16:50:53 8,939 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    yupyup wrote:
    Anyone noticed they changed/forgot the gender of Maricruz's baby? That's some stellar writing right there.

Maybe the baby was unhappy and decided to have a sex change? It happens... ;)

• Flightrisker 11 Oct 2008 10:22:26 18,138 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Am I the only one who lol's every time Wyatt enter's a scene? I think it's the music they play every single time that have the kinda BONGGG noise at the start. And he always kinda enters a scene fro the side unexpectedly. Like hey look there's a nice view of a beach and some kids and they're eating icecream and it's a lovely day and the sun is shining and BONNNNG OH YEAH BABY IT'S WYATT! YEAH YOU BETTER RUN! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH!
  • WrongShui 22 Oct 2008 22:39:25 6,620 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fan service!

Woo!

Yeah I know I'm late.
  • JediMasterMalik 23 Oct 2008 22:05:47 11,820 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I am so glad they finally got that twat.
  • Page

of 7 First / Last