Iran moves the hour hand closer to midnight Page 21

• Page

of 22 First / Last

• Moot_Point 9 Nov 2013 15:01:09 3,973 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    xuiton wrote:
    @Moot_Point the iranians are not morons, if they get nukes, they will not use them unless someone attacks them first.

Exactly, that's why they should just get on with it. Some nutter will come to power eventually and kick off WW3, it is inevitable.

Edited by Moot_Point at 15:13:18 09-11-2013

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• oceanmotion 9 Nov 2013 15:48:58 15,799 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Don't America need countries to fight to feed the war machine. I would have thought they would scupper any deal so they could spend more money fighting.
  • NBZ 9 Nov 2013 16:14:20 2,371 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The same was said about Afghanistan - its not controllable, look what happened to the soviets etc etc.

The casualties have mostly been afghan, the US mostly got away with it.

Then the people said the same about Iraq - now here is a proper army, properly trained and been waiting for an invasion for 20 years with proper weapons etc. Walk in the park and the casualties have been overwhelmingly Iraqi.

Now people are saying the same about Iran. If there are major casualties and suffering, you can bet your boots it wont be by Americans.
  • Bremenacht 9 Nov 2013 16:20:30 17,777 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    moron wrote:
    Facts? Cmon, obvious is obvious
    No it isn't. I'd love to see where you sourced that information from. I'll bet you won't want to reveal it.

You quoted
    moron wrote:
    a paramount goal of Islamist revolutionaries for almost half a century has been the destruction of the regimes of such leaders as Presidents Gamal Abdel Nasser, Anwar el-Sadat and Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, President Hafez al-Assad of Syria, the military government in Algeria and even the Saudi royal family.
    yet on the previous page you said

moron wrote:
    You should understand the disposition. Saudi is the main forpost of Al-Qaeda and the main money source for muslim terrorism in the world, big US friend
    Can you please compare your sources and decide which of them you believe and stick with it, rather than randomly c/p someone else's opinion and claiming it for your own.

moron wrote:
    To contemporary jihadists,
    Which ones? Or did you c/p from the first AQ reference you found?

moron wrote:
    Who do you think all of those "rebels" fighting against Gadaffi and Syria goverments? Al-Qaeda mercs, trained by SAS, getting weapon from Saudi Arabia
    LOL. "Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Al Qaeda-Team"

I AIN'T GETTING ON NO PLANE, INFIDEL!
    I LOVE IT WHEN A BOMB COMES TOGETHER. /lights cigar
  • Bremenacht 9 Nov 2013 16:23:39 17,777 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    moot_point, moron and that xuiton guy. Hamlet for the deranged.
  • Darth_Flibble 9 Nov 2013 16:33:28 1,666 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    xuiton wrote:
    iran might not be as free as teh west, but they are not ran my mad men either. everything they do is rational in terms of what states do.
    really? I don't call stoning and murdering people because they are gay, rational. Also Iran in the past and made threats to destroy Israel, its not one sided as you make out. They all need their weapons taken away and heads bashed together until they can behave like people and not cunts

Edited by Darth_Flibble at 16:34:12 09-11-2013
  • RedSparrows 9 Nov 2013 16:53:38 22,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    moron wrote:
    xuiton wrote:
    Population is pretty uniform so you can't expect to organise some revolution from inside

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Green_Movement for one thing.
  • Bremenacht 9 Nov 2013 16:55:37 17,777 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I did that too. How odd.
  • Darth_Flibble 9 Nov 2013 17:14:42 1,666 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    moron wrote:
    Darth_Flibble wrote:
    really? I don't call stoning and murdering people because they are gay, rational.
    A lot of people in different countries wouldn't agree with you and find it perfectly rational.
    and they backward savages

The world is much bigger than US and EU,
    and gays are not exactly the most popular people there
    hardly the same as the middle east

Edited by Darth_Flibble at 17:28:28 09-11-2013
  • RedSparrows 9 Nov 2013 17:27:47 22,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Oh, great, we're on the 'savages' theme now. Fucking classic.
  • Darth_Flibble 9 Nov 2013 17:31:11 1,666 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    moron wrote:
    Goverment has nothing to do with it, that's how people think. If you think Iran is populated by fellow americans-like citisens hangry for democracy and it is evil goverment to blame, this is not what reality is.
    now you are making up your own arguments
  • Rhaegyr 9 Nov 2013 17:31:30 1,559 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    moron wrote:

Personnaly I have nothing against gays until they run under my window half naked in leather trousers talking something about pride (whatever it means), but a lot of people think different
    fucking LOL - surely a ban is long overdue for this idiot?
  • Rhaegyr 9 Nov 2013 17:32:51 1,559 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    elmastero wrote:

LOL

No, you've been misinformed.They don't stone or kill gays.It's just that homosexuality is not acceptable to the people (and not the gov) of Iran , and so homos should keep a low profile in the society.

But Iran has never been the ultimate utopia for faggots.That much is true.

However there's a famous(infamous) park in Tehran, a nest for fags.When I was there a couple of years back, a night, 11 pm,those fags wanted to ....... me ! I managed to escape to the subway though.

So don't worry about Iranian fags.They're doing fine.
    Two in a row!
  • Bremenacht 9 Nov 2013 17:43:00 17,777 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So, to sum up.

• Rhaegyr 9 Nov 2013 17:53:56 1,559 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah - the gays snatched me from my bed in the night and gave me 'the treatment'.

• RedSparrows 9 Nov 2013 17:58:05 22,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ban for everyone please. For ever.
  • RedSparrows 9 Nov 2013 18:26:01 22,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    There's something about the word 'faggot' that suggests a greater level of idiocy than any other, to me anyway. Can't say why, exactly.
  • xuiton 9 Nov 2013 18:41:03 297 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Darth_Flibble wrote:
    xuiton wrote:
    iran might not be as free as teh west, but they are not ran my mad men either. everything they do is rational in terms of what states do.
    really? I don't call stoning and murdering people because they are gay, rational. Also Iran in the past and made threats to destroy Israel, its not one sided as you make out. They all need their weapons taken away and heads bashed together until they can behave like people and not cunts
    I never said their domestic laws are good, rational or ethical.

I said what iran does as a state actor, how it conducts foreign policy and how it acts on the world stage, It acts in a rational manner.

you do realise iran elects it is government. how free these elections are are debatable, they still elect them. That is the law of the land, it might be shit compared to our standards but it is their law. I think it is backwards but that has nothing to do with their right to security and not be bullied by israel and america.
  • Page

of 22 First / Last