The new way to score

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • ChrisJon 7 Jan 2008 15:09:27 22 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    http://eatmydad.com/video/?id=35969

pretty much a set up.. but still a cool way to get a free drink :)
  • TakeTheVeil 7 Jan 2008 16:14:56 5,058 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    really makes me cringe.. i've a mate who just has no shame whatsoever..goes on like that all the time.. its both embarrassing and commendable at the same time..
  • Dougs 7 Jan 2008 16:19:12 69,111 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Am I sad that I immediately thought this would be about FIFA or PES? :)

If it works 1/10, then fair play. I couldn't do it mind.
  • PhoenixFlames 7 Jan 2008 16:21:21 9,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I must be bored at work cause I thought this was funny. Fair play, although she didn't seem that interested.

PSN - phoenix1flames

• RevanEleven 7 Jan 2008 16:22:28 2,077 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm sure theres easier ways, but I quite liked it.
  • ChrisJon 11 Jan 2008 09:04:36 22 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm sure theres easier ways, but I quite liked it.

you would think.. maybe even hope :)
  • chopsen 11 Jan 2008 09:22:27 16,209 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    Am I sad that I immediately thought this would be about FIFA or PES? :)

Oh I was worse. I thought it was about reviewing games :)
  • Pirotic Moderator 11 Jan 2008 09:34:40 20,648 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I knew this one guy who was completely brash when it came to trying to pick-up girls, he had no fear - at all, and would pull the most fucked up stunts in order to try to impress whoever he had his eye on, making this guy look shy and introvert by comparison.

bloody hilarious to be around, so long as never stood close enough to be associated with him.

Anyway, onto my point (matron!) – almost everybody who knew this guy thought he was some sort of Zen master of women, he was dating a different stunner every month and to the untrained eye you’d think being brash and having no fear was a sure fire way to pull.

But, after hanging around him for quite some time - I realised it wasn’t anything to do with his techniques, but instead he simply didn’t care if he got rejected. He could get rejected x times in arrow, kicked out of pubs, getting women throwing pints over him. And he’d just shrug it off and go onto the next pub and try again.

So while it does look fucking cool when somebody can pull that sort of stunt and make it work, don’t let it depress you, because he’s probably have 20 pints thrown over him, 4 angry boyfriends chase him down the road and half a dozen slaps around the face before he found a girl it worked on. He'd be moving from one girl to another like a dog in a fire hydron factory.
  • phAge 11 Jan 2008 11:33:01 24,412 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Pirotic wrote:
    I knew this one guy who was completely brash when it came to trying to pick-up girls, he had no fear - at all, and would pull the most fucked up stunts in order to try to impress whoever he had his eye on, making this guy look shy and introvert by comparison.

bloody hilarious to be around, so long as never stood close enough to be associated with him.

Anyway, onto my point (matron!) – almost everybody who knew this guy thought he was some sort of Zen master of women, he was dating a different stunner every month and to the untrained eye you’d think being brash and having no fear was a sure fire way to pull.

But, after hanging around him for quite some time - I realised it wasn’t anything to do with his techniques, but instead he simply didn’t care if he got rejected. He could get rejected x times in arrow, kicked out of pubs, getting women throwing pints over him. And he’d just shrug it off and go onto the next pub and try again.

So while it does look fucking cool when somebody can pull that sort of stunt and make it work, don’t let it depress you, because he’s probably have 20 pints thrown over him, 4 angry boyfriends chase him down the road and half a dozen slaps around the face before he found a girl it worked on. He'd be moving from one girl to another like a dog in a fire hydron factory.
    He got loads of secks with hawt women, though.

/may have missed the point
  • Deleted user 11 January 2008 14:03:39
    I knew a guy like that Piro. If you have no shame, no fear of rejection, and go to places full of drunk slappers then you will score with a fair amount of honeys. It's sad but true.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next