International 'nutter runs amok' shootings thread (inspired by America) Page 380

• Page

of 383 First / Last

• UncleLou Moderator 6 Nov 2017 14:23:23 38,870 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Here's a good explanation for all the thoughts and prayers:

https://twitter.com/mattymcd/status/927309954293346306
    Remarkably cynical and disgusting.
  • Duffking 6 Nov 2017 18:49:45 14,918 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Unfortunate band name...

• RandolphCarter 7 Nov 2017 21:22:52 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Oh dear. A citizen fired back ... they'll spin this into an argument that the 'good guy with a gun' fantasy is real and it works.
    Nevermind the fact that 27 people died. Someone fired back, so we definitely need more guns out there.
    I have just been listening to a report on this case. It's been suggested that the individual who shot the assailant was a trained marksman and as a result of his skill he managed to severely wound the assailant (who was wearing body armour.) The killer's car was loaded with weapons, so in this instance at least the armed bystander really was a blessing.

The fact that a mentally ill wingnut could buy assault weapons is fucking outrageous, though. I honestly cannot fathom how such a practice is legal.

Edited by RandolphCarter at 21:23:22 07-11-2017
  • Fab4 7 Nov 2017 21:33:53 8,195 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I thought the guy who shot him, did so with a shotgun.
  • RandolphCarter 7 Nov 2017 21:39:52 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Fab4 wrote:
    By "marksman" I meant someone who is trained to use firearms, I'm not sure what gun he used though.
  • Fake_Blood 7 Nov 2017 21:42:55 7,905 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
  • macmurphy 7 Nov 2017 21:51:57 2,578 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    By "marksman" I meant someone who is trained to use firearms, I'm not sure what gun he used though.
    A marksman is someone who’s good with guns, not someone who just can use them.
  • JamboWayOh 7 Nov 2017 21:54:36 3,848 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    macmurphy wrote:
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure 90% of gun owners in America would believe themselves to be marksmen.
  • AaronTurner 7 Nov 2017 22:13:49 9,563 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pretty sure the majority revile Marx actually.
  • RandolphCarter 7 Nov 2017 22:14:43 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    Pretty sure the majority revile Marx actually.
    *badum-tsch*
  • macmurphy 7 Nov 2017 22:19:43 2,578 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    macmurphy wrote:
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure 90% of gun owners in America would believe themselves to be marksmen.
    I like to believe I’m a swordsman but that doesn’t stop me being shit in the sack when I actually get down to it.
  • JamboWayOh 7 Nov 2017 22:22:39 3,848 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    macmurphy wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    macmurphy wrote:
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    I like to believe I’m a swordsman but that doesn’t stop me being shit in the sack when I actually get down to it.
    Just do what America does and pray rather than actually doing anything.
  • Dirtbox 8 Nov 2017 03:05:15 89,383 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    https://medium.com/@EugeneVDebian/sutherland-springs-shooter-member-of-far-right-neo-nazi-group-atomwaffen-a358b920fc86

How many nazis have to kill people before nazis are branded as terrorists?

I'm going to go with infinity, because this is trump's america and according to him they're very decent people.
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 05:10:18 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    White male with a gun.

Marksman is a badge you can earn at BRA sponsored summer camps by the way.
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 07:21:13 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Ok, a white male with a gun stopped a mentally ill sicko from committing further murders. If he wasn't a marksman then kudos to the guy for accurately shooting and severely wounding an assault rifle wielding maniac in body armour. He and some other pedestrians then also gave chase to the assailant. Fair play, I say.
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 07:29:12 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    https://medium.com/@EugeneVDebian/sutherland-springs-shooter-member-of-far-right-neo-nazi-group-atomwaffen-a358b920fc86

How many nazis have to kill people before nazis are branded as terrorists?

I'm going to go with infinity, because this is trump's america and according to him they're very decent people.
    Hasn't this been debunked? It was also alleged that he was a member of Antifa (again, untrue.)

What is known is that he had a history of severe mental health issues - extreme violence (fracturing the skull of a one year old child), stalking exes, domestic violence.

How he was permitted to purchase a gun is the most worrying aspect of all. Does anyone know what conditions (barring age) prevent gun ownership in Texas?

Edited by RandolphCarter at 07:31:17 08-11-2017
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 07:42:14 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    Ok, a white male with a gun stopped a mentally ill sicko from committing further murders. If he wasn't a marksman then kudos to the guy for accurately shooting and severely wounding an assault rifle wielding maniac in body armour. He and some other pedestrians then also gave chase to the assailant. Fair play, I say.
    If no white males were allowed to own guns this would have been avoided.

Force all women to be armed and trained marksmen. Make it so that any white male with a gun can be shot on sight.

Problem. Solved.
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 08:14:58 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    OMFG

The reason behind the outsized number of mass shootings in the US explained. In one simple image

You can either guess what it is or your on Putins pay list
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 08:15:29 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Tonka wrote:
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    If no white males were allowed to own guns this would have been avoided.

Force all women to be armed and trained marksmen. Make it so that any white male with a gun can be shot on sight.

Problem. Solved.
    Do they also shoot black and Hispanic men on sight, too? After all, they too kill hundreds of people annually. Or is it only white males you want shot in your bizarre fantasy?
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 08:16:13 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Is Putin kind to you?
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 08:19:52 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    "If any brown males shows signs of being a Muslim then he should be shot on sight. After all, most terrorist attacks in Britain are committed by dark-skinned Muslims."

Fucking hideous logic.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 8 Nov 2017 08:28:43 47,262 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It's terrible that Tonka would suggest shooting white men like that. We should just put them in education camps instead, train them not to be so awful and murderous.
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 08:31:02 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    RandolphCarter wrote:
    "If any brown males shows signs of being a Muslim then he should be shot on sight. After all, most terrorist attacks in Britain are committed by dark-skinned Muslims."

Fucking hideous logic.
    Hahahaha, a bonafide professional troll. Following the playbook to the t.

Did you see the graph up above son... or should I say comrade?
  • AaronTurner 8 Nov 2017 08:33:19 9,563 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I got the impression that the shooter was shot at after he left the church, so who's to say whether it stopped any more deaths? I find it mental that any country can think that two hillbillies with guns chasing after a mass murderer with guns at high speed is an acceptable outcome.
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 08:37:31 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    So, by your logic every white male who owns a gun is a mass-shooter?

So, extending your logic - every Muslim male is a terrorist. Quick, let's send them to internment camps!

I genuinely cannot tell if you are just trolling now, or if you're being serious?

I shouldn't be so daft....it's obviously the former!
  • RandolphCarter 8 Nov 2017 08:40:24 90 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    I got the impression that the shooter was shot at after he left the church, so who's to say whether it stopped any more deaths? I find it mental that any country can think that two hillbillies with guns chasing after a mass murderer with guns at high speed is an acceptable outcome.
    Yes, he was shot by a civilian as he left the church. Citizens defending themselves in this instance was clearly a good thing. The assailant was prevented from committing further mayhem
  • Tonka 8 Nov 2017 08:47:43 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @RandolphCarter this one comrade

You hardly have to read a word so I bet your minders won't even notice that you're reading real news.
  • Jono62 10 Nov 2017 13:57:23 18,452 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    https://twitter.com/PGMcNamara/status/928524128042340352?s=17
  • PazJohnMitch 14 Nov 2017 20:13:25 13,018 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sky are reporting that a man has gone out shooting people in California.

5+ dead (Including shooter).

I think it is a ‘mentally ill’ person and not a ‘terrorist’.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 14 Nov 2017 20:17:11 11,378 posts
    Seen 39 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'm surprised 5+ even makes the news now.
  • Page

of 383 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.