Ever have one of those days where you want to kill people?

  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 15:58:03 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm having one.

    /happy thoughts, happy thoughts
  • Spanky 28 Nov 2007 15:59:00 14,458 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ha... welcome to my world for a day :D

    Plubs

  • Deleted user 28 November 2007 16:00:38
    Every Day!

    /Rocks back and forth slowly
  • pjmaybe 28 Nov 2007 16:00:40 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm having an OK day. Only the usual motorist/cyclist/pedestrian murderous thoughts.

    Peej
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:05:05 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I think companies should provide employees with an "Anger Room", soundproofed, with punching bags and stuff you can smash up with a cricket bat
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:06:49 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ToonMonkey wrote:
    Just do it and post photos please.
    What, smash stuff up or kill some people?
  • James-Caldari 28 Nov 2007 16:06:52 2,103 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    As I get older, I find people more and more irritating. I've decided to create a 'Fort of Solitude' where I will live the rest of my days, staring - Grinch-like - at the people below. Occasionally, I'll release a huge ball, made of my waste products, from a secret panel beneath my liar, and watch as the 'mindless little ants' (that's how I'll refer to people at this stage) scatter, desperately try to avoid death by my fecal matter.
  • kalel 28 Nov 2007 16:09:01 86,317 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Iíve never had one of those days when I donít want to kill people.
  • Madder-Max 28 Nov 2007 16:10:14 11,618 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Every day that Deem decides to descend from his dark little cloud and poke me with an insult....;o)

    99 problems and being ginger is one

  • Lutz 28 Nov 2007 16:10:23 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Iíve never had one of those days when I donít want to kill people.
    They're a myth.
  • catterz 28 Nov 2007 16:11:09 8,763 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    I think companies should provide employees with an "Anger Room", soundproofed, with punching bags and stuff you can smash up with a cricket bat
    I 100% approve of this notion. They should give you a choice of music to carry out the affair with too, depending on if you want the DnB rush or the slow-motion Classical approach.

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:12:04 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Now my system has frozen and I will have to shut down all my browser windows.

    Hey world! FUCK YOU!
  • kalel 28 Nov 2007 16:14:49 86,317 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I think there should be a blowjob room. In fact, every room should be a blowjob room!
  • Ginger 28 Nov 2007 16:18:12 6,826 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    catterz wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    I think companies should provide employees with an "Anger Room", soundproofed, with punching bags and stuff you can smash up with a cricket bat
    I 100% approve of this notion. They should give you a choice of music to carry out the affair with too, depending on if you want the DnB rush or the slow-motion Classical approach.
    I wondered whether there was a market for this as a business - charge some city boy types for 10 minutes in a room made up as they like - they pay costs+ and get a choice of weapon on the way in - baseball bat, cricket bat, sledge, whatever.

    You could even run budget and premium versions by changing the stuff that's in there, up to the "rich wanker" version, stocked with Bang and Olufsen stuff :)

    Figured that no-one would be stupid enough to pay for it though

    London open taekwondo champion

  • catterz 28 Nov 2007 16:18:35 8,763 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    With the mortality rate of employees in my company, there really oughta be some kind of stress relief. So many people have left after cracking under the pressure. I'm sure if there was a nice lady who'd come around and service everyone we'd be able to cope a lot better.

    EDIT: @Ginger: Think you could hire chavs to go in and take a beating from a cricket bat? Now that I'd pay to do.

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • pjmaybe 28 Nov 2007 16:19:47 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ginger wrote:
    catterz wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    I think companies should provide employees with an "Anger Room", soundproofed, with punching bags and stuff you can smash up with a cricket bat
    I 100% approve of this notion. They should give you a choice of music to carry out the affair with too, depending on if you want the DnB rush or the slow-motion Classical approach.
    I wondered whether there was a market for this as a business - charge some city boy types for 10 minutes in a room made up as they like - they pay costs+ and get a choice of weapon on the way in - baseball bat, cricket bat, sledge, whatever.

    You could even run budget and premium versions by changing the stuff that's in there, up to the "rich wanker" version, stocked with Bang and Olufsen stuff :)

    Figured that no-one would be stupid enough to pay for it though

    Why would they when they can just go out on a friday or saturday night, get drunk, do it anyway and then go to court and blame it on high-jinks?

    /redtopoff

    Peej
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:19:57 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Microsoft have chill out rooms and stuff, all free. Apparently here there's a service where you can order a person to come to your desk and give you a massage while you work. Like they're saying, "we want our employees to be happy, as long as they're furiously typing away at the time"
  • James-Caldari 28 Nov 2007 16:22:03 2,103 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    Microsoft have chill out rooms and stuff, all free. Apparently here there's a service where you can order a person to come to your desk and wank you off while you work. Like they're saying, "we want our employees to be happy, as long as they're being furiously stimulated whilst typing away at the time"
  • kalel 28 Nov 2007 16:22:12 86,317 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    Microsoft have chill out rooms and stuff, all free. Apparently here there's a service where you can order a person to come to your desk and give you a massage while you work. Like they're saying, "we want our employees to be happy, as long as they're furiously typing away at the time"

    My last company had chill out areas. They inevitably end up being used as meeting areas, and anyone that actually uses them for Ďchilling outí gets booted out, or at the very least marked down as slackers. These things just donít work in practise.
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:23:29 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Actually, I think one of the reasons I like the idea of zombies is because they were people but aren't anymore, so morally it's ok to blow their brains out, whereas you can't really do that with real folks. I think inside every zombie game / movie fan there's a sociopath just waiting to get out
  • El_MUERkO 28 Nov 2007 16:24:03 16,949 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    HBO pitch number 188350:

    Smoothpetes life is a constant battle with the rage inside, the ever present need to crush the life out of all who defy him must be restrained until it can be released without fear... sorta like Dexter but English and baldy!

    Fear his wrath for it is the anger of gods after someone has warmed their swimming pool 'the old fashion way' or put an ass-crack stain a foot long on the white towel they dry their hair with... and they've only found out now after they've dried it!
  • LeoliansBro 28 Nov 2007 16:26:41 43,220 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why is this in the social section?

    I don't want to kill people.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • El_MUERkO 28 Nov 2007 16:29:49 16,949 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Leolian'sBro wrote:
    Why is this in the social section?

    I don't want to kill people.

    it cant be in the news section till he kills someone stoopid!
  • Deleted user 28 November 2007 16:31:58
    kalel wrote:
    I think there should be a blowjob room. In fact, every room should be a blowjob room!

    Hear hear... or ummm Here here
  • Jeepers 28 Nov 2007 16:32:32 13,173 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ginger wrote:
    I wondered whether there was a market for this as a business - charge some city boy types for 10 minutes in a room made up as they like - they pay costs+ and get a choice of weapon on the way in - baseball bat, cricket bat, sledge, whatever.

    You could even run budget and premium versions by changing the stuff that's in there, up to the "rich wanker" version, stocked with Bang and Olufsen stuff :)

    Figured that no-one would be stupid enough to pay for it though

    I'm sure I remember reading that the very same service was available in Japan. You were given a baseball bat and access to a room full of crockery, vases and glass objet d'arts.

    That sounded like fun.

    I've had a shite day today. I spilt my coffee at the office door, walked to the bus in the rain and returned to my freezing flat. The day has only improved since I've drink two martinis and half a bottle of wine.

    I hate winter.
  • smoothpete 28 Nov 2007 16:33:04 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I hope someone tries to mug me on the way home from work today
  • jiveguy 28 Nov 2007 16:33:26 834 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    El_MUERkO wrote:
    Leolian'sBro wrote:
    Why is this in the social section?

    I don't want to kill people.

    it cant be in the news section till he kills someone stoopid!

    It should be in general gaming. Because after a long day on the old playstations playing violent videogames, I get an overwhelming desire to kill people.

    Live: BocoGuy | Steam: jiveguy | Origin: Boco

  • smoothpete 29 Jan 2008 11:17:43 31,328 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Looks like it's going to be another one of those days. They've upgraded our systems to the latest version, and somewhat predictably now they don't work. And today is the day when I seem to have 10 billion things that NEED to be done today. MOTHERFUCKERS.

    /pete smash
  • Lutz 29 Jan 2008 11:21:52 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    /takes pete to Kalels blowjob room
  • PES_Fanboy 29 Jan 2008 11:22:36 13,398 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    /takes pete to Kalels blowjob room

    How good is kalel at blowjobs?

    /follows
  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply