Dexter Page 58

• Page

of 62 First / Last

• whatfruit 21 Aug 2013 15:16:55 1,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Better yet it is Harry's and Vogel's son, who first started to kill because Harry was doinking his mum over her big mahogany desk while he was watching.

Batista leaves Miami and goes back to Cuba to become chief of police of Havana. Masuka marries his adoptive daughter and starts a family achieving his dream of becoming the most perverse man in Miami. Quinn abducted and operated on by the brain surgeon, gains a personality and leaves Miami to become an actor on Beverly Hills 90210. Cpt. Matthews retires on full pension. He meets Nadia when he goes for a blowie at his favorite brothel they fall in love and get hitched spending there days riding about on his boat. Frank Lunday is resurrected by Las Fuentes, having come back from the grave he puts dexter in prison and rides off into the sunset with Debra in a green Cadillac blaring out chopin. Dexter in prison carries on a relationship with Hannah when she disguises herself to look like a 50 year old obese black woman called Claudette. Harrison goes to live with Rita's parents in Orlando with Astor and Cody.
  • PatrickEwing 21 Aug 2013 16:05:23 2,126 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    And at the end scene, Doakes is hiding in the prison cubicles, jumps Dexter, shouting "Surprise Mother Fucker".
    The End.
  • Darren 21 Aug 2013 16:14:44 8,698 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @whatfruit - You should have been a writer for Dexter! :lol:

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• YenRug 22 Aug 2013 16:51:55 2,014 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I, personally, have begun to think that the Brain Surgeon is Deb's boss, or soon to be ex boss judging by her pulling her old uniform out of the closet. I'm pretty certain at the start of the season, when Deb was drinking, that he was drugging her when he kept giving her those health drinks/additives.

I suspect one of them was some kind of "truth drug", which is why she ended up going to the precinct and fessing up about Laguerta's killing. Yes, she was feeling guilty, but her need to spill the beans was a bit too urgent, like she couldn't stop herself pouring it all out. I reckon he's been trying to find out how much she knows about who Dexter really is, after realising he was helping Vogel, once he had enough info he stopped dosing her and it's why she's been able to get herself straight relatively quickly. His PI skills and resources allow him to keep tabs on Vogel, hence details like using music she likes.

Also, when Deb was trying to persuade him that Hannah was around, it kind of felt that his encouragement to get her to reveal how she knew was a little bit too much like rubbing it in her face; he was actually bursting to call her out on her "hunch", that he actually knew how she knew.

On top of all that, it might also explain how that contract killer died, the one who took the recovered jewellery; her boss had hired the guy to retrieve them, because Deb was taking too long, then offed him when they were handed over. As to how Deb's blood got there, I reckon her boss picked her up, after she was KO'ed, and she briefly woke up whilst her boss was offing the hitman; whether the blood transfer was accidental or deliberate, I'm not sure. Either way, it explains how the hitman was killed whilst Deb's gun was still in the glove box.
  • Scurrminator 26 Aug 2013 13:47:35 8,379 posts
    Seen 49 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    told ya!

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• captainrentboy 26 Aug 2013 18:29:12 945 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dexter's subtle café stalking in this week's episode was a sight to behold.
    "He must've noticed that I was following him"
    Ya fucking think?!
  • oceanmotion 27 Aug 2013 14:34:17 15,651 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well, the reveal wasn't surprising.

Hannah in that dress gains a bit too much attention!

I hope they are just being so shit so the finale is awesome.
  • mrpon 2 Sep 2013 10:04:04 28,437 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    One week break.

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=79349&seasonid=509766&lid=7

Give yourself £5 or ½ gig, you're worth it.

• Darren 9 Sep 2013 10:48:47 8,698 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This week's "Goodbye Miami" episode was a bit painful to watch... for one thing I expected it to be focused on Dexter's pursuit for the Brain Surgeon Killer but instead we got scenes with Quinn and Jamie, Quinn and Deb, Deb and Batista and... excuse me, while I stifle a yawn. What was the point of the scene with Masuka and his daughter arriving high other than to give him a scene this week? It added nothing to the plot. Can we have the more interesting stuff now please?

As for Vogel, the writing was on the wall as soon as she welcomed her son back into her life. Even without reading the spoilers I posted a few weeks back, I'd have guessed that he would kill her although it was still a shock when it happened. What strikes me as odd is Dexter's reaction to her death. She's someone who he only met a few months or so previously at most (I'm not sure on the timeline in this series so it may only be a few weeks), whatever, I'm not sure why he felt so angry that Oliver had killed her. He was supposed to have been attached to Zack Hamilton too but he never looked in the slightest bit angry or even shocked when he found his body in his apartment. I suppose the writer's are trying to show that Dexter has developed feelings now, such as his blinding love for Hannah, but even so the end scene struck me as out of character. It's how I'd expect him to react if Harrison or Deb were killed not a stranger.

As for Hannah, how stupid is she really, taking Harrison to a hospital when she is a known fugitive? The outcome was utterly predictable. Sure, it was an emergency but could she have called someone out to her? She made no attempt to disguise herself either by wearing a hat or glasses (which would only take moments to put on) and, thus, she ended up dropping Dexter right in with that FBI guy. I mean why hasn't she dyed her her and tied it back or something to make her look different from her Wanted photo? It's absurd that she hasn't IMO.

What also amazed me was Dexter's reaction to Hannah going to the hospital. If he really has normal feelings then he would have been annoyed at her in the first place for not watching Harrison properly and him getting injured in the first place.

Looks like Hannah has dropped Dexter right in it with the FBI as they now know he's likely aiding a wanted criminal and not because they've found out he is a serial killer. I can't help but think that's a bit of a disappointment; that with just two episodes to go no-one else at Miami Metro besides Deb knows who he really is. I'm beginning to think that the series will end with no-one else any the wiser as to his real background, that he'll be just someone who ran away with a fugitive because he was in luuuuuuurve. Retch.

Edited by Darren at 10:55:14 09-09-2013

Edited by Darren at 16:44:00 09-09-2013

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• CosmicFuzz 9 Sep 2013 15:13:32 23,189 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yup agree with all of that Darren. Absolute tripe.

Looking for a new gaming podcast to listen to? LOOK NO FURTHER!

• Darren 9 Sep 2013 16:43:05 8,698 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Actually, I'm baffled as to why Hannah has made no attempt to disguise her appearance even before Harrison's little mishap. You'd think that she would have at least dyed her hair, tied it back differently or even had it cut to give herself a different look to the police photo! Nope, it seems that she really is just a dumb blonde after all. The whole hospital thing is a lazy contrivance to get the FBI onto Dexter but it could have been done so much better IMO.

Edited by Darren at 16:45:28 09-09-2013

• CosmicFuzz 9 Sep 2013 19:53:28 23,189 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I hate the way they're just making him more and more human. More normal. When Saxton was all "I want to be like Dexter" I thought he meant kill and get away with it, but he actually means "be a regular Joe".

The whole point of the show was a serial killer/forensic expert. If he becomes just like any other random person, then what the hell are we watching it for? It's (literally) just CSI Miami at that point. AKA bilge.

• captainrentboy 9 Sep 2013 21:32:48 945 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    "Hey Hannah how about we cut your hair, dye it, and if you must go out do ya think you should at least wear a hat and sunglasses, y'know, what with you being the most wanted woman in Miami right now"
    ..... "Naaaa, it'll be alright"

The writing is so fucking awful, watching this right after Breaking Bad really hammers it home.
    It's got 2hrs left to at least try to go out with a bang, but even the previews aren't all that.
  • cjb_bjc 10 Sep 2013 10:56:41 1,038 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I wish this finished a few seasons back. My memory of the show is completely tarnished now.
  • Mola_Ram 10 Sep 2013 11:09:59 6,960 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I can't even be bothered to hate-watch it anymore. I stopped several episodes back.
  • Shikasama 10 Sep 2013 11:17:14 6,604 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    We've just started Season 3, when does it start turning to shit?
  • vijay_UK 10 Sep 2013 12:02:35 2,076 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Well, I've just finished Season 7 and I still like it. There are some minor issues for me, but not enough to go all anti-Dexter like some have, it's still a fine show and I'm looking forward to Season 8.

The season with Jimmy Smits was probably the best for me, he was superb in it (I think it was S3).
  • whatfruit 10 Sep 2013 12:25:07 1,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I am in extreme pain at this moment from cleaning all the rancid dogshit out of my eyes. What in god's name did I just watch.

Pretty much agree with everything Darren said and more.

Why is he telling everyone at Miami Metro he is leaving why not simply disapper. How come he only has to give three days notice and no one is asking why he is taking his irratating shit of a son out of school and around the globe. Why does Dexter give a shit about Vogel? Is still don't understand this leave the dried up old broad and leave. Why didn't hannah ring deb about Harrison or used a disgusie.

I am in extreme pain at this moment from cleaning all the rancid dogshit out of my eyes. What in god's name did I just watch.

I hope everyone involved with the writing of this show post season 5 dies in a car fire. Lazy, shitty dialouge, contrived telegraphed plot beats ("Is it because of Debra Morgan" SHUT UP I get it Joey is going to leave you for Deb), Detective Joseph Quinn should be thrown off the force for incompetence and sexual harresment. Dexter has less artistic merit currently than Eastenders.
  • CosmicFuzz 10 Sep 2013 12:30:24 23,189 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Season 5 onwards is garbage.

• whatfruit 10 Sep 2013 12:39:02 1,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Shikasama Season 5 is the last good one. Season 6 is an affront to decency.
  • CosmicFuzz 10 Sep 2013 12:40:18 23,189 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Season 5 onwards is garbage.

• oceanmotion 10 Sep 2013 12:54:14 15,651 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Quinn "Yeah, I'm not lying, she has nothing to do with it"

"Hey Deb, it was you"

OMG.

I can only think Masuka's daughter will be caught in the crossfire for dramatic effect when Dexter gets outed in the workplace. She will be his hostage to get out the building.
  • Megapocalypse 10 Sep 2013 12:56:38 5,311 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Masuka's daughter is Doakes reincarnated.
  • whatfruit 10 Sep 2013 12:59:04 1,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Megapocalypse SUPRISE MASUKA!
  • CosmicFuzz 10 Sep 2013 13:19:46 23,189 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Masuka's daughter is one of the biggest what the fucks ever. Why is she even there? Each week she flounces on for twenty seconds then leaves. Total waste of time! Like most of the show...

• whatfruit 10 Sep 2013 13:35:18 1,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz Because the executive producer was banging the actress.
  • Megapocalypse 10 Sep 2013 13:36:06 5,311 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I did like something Dexter said this week though regarding Saxon; "He's the perfect killer.. just like I used to be." It's like even the writers know it's gone to shit.
  • Page

of 62 First / Last