WIFI Problems - Error 52100

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • boristhedog 8 Dec 2006 16:01:33 1 posts
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trying to get the DS Lite linked up to my wirless router (Linksys WAG54G vr1.2)

And I'm struggling with error code 52100:

(Connected to access point but unable to connect to the server.Confirm connection settings and internet avaliablity)

I've tried lobbing the code in at ww.nintendowifi.com, I would have been better off asking my Dead Aunt to help.

I can see that the DS is connecting to my router and I've entered the IP address, subnet mask, gateway and DNS Primary manually from the router's info. I've also upgraded the router firmware and turned off WEP.

The DS is not able to pick up the IP Address through the auto setup either.

Is there something obvious that I'm doing wrong, I don't really want to pay for a new router on Nintendos preffered list when this one works well wirelessly with my laptop.

Please help.
  • semprini 9 Dec 2006 12:24:27 3,144 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I had this a while ago. But it was because I have my router firewall enabled with MAC address filtering. So as soon as I added my DS MAC address to the allowed list, it worked straight away.

Mine's a Belkin router, but i'm sure they must be similar. Go to the router config page in your browser, and look for anything to do with MAC address filtering\firewall. You should be able to add many addresses in (or, just turn the firewall off temporarily to make sure your DS can connect).
  • sombody 7 Apr 2012 20:09:48 1 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @semprini

uhm but if u conecct ur ds lite can u put after it the firewall back on
    plzz tell me bequz im already 3 days trying to fix this
  • mrpon 7 Apr 2012 20:11:12 29,562 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Amazing.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Deleted user 7 April 2012 20:19:13
    I'm not even sure what language he's dribbled into his post.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next