cheating on battlefield 2

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Griff 23 Apr 2006 09:56:32 5 posts
    Registered 8 years ago
    first off hi to you all as this is my first post
    how are people cheating at battlefield 2 on 360, played a couple of games and a few people have gotten scores of 100 + with no kills and no flags???? how are they doing this?
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 23 Apr 2006 09:59:24 36,259 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Might be a support/supply score...

I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Griff 23 Apr 2006 10:24:11 5 posts
    Registered 8 years ago
    no its a cheat one guy admitted it was a cheat but would not tell us how he was doing it i think you have to stand on a medic box and fire the rocket launcher at the ammo box to rank up your score but i tried and just died
  • BartonFink 23 Apr 2006 10:26:57 34,777 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Get their gamertag and report them then.
  • Griff 23 Apr 2006 10:59:16 5 posts
    Registered 8 years ago
    ok found out you have to stand between the ammo box and the first aid box damage yourself with c4 or rocket launcher till your health goes yellow then heal yourself get one point then repeat and repeat and repeat esey to spot these cheats look out for em
  • The Old Bill 23 Apr 2006 11:39:49 5,101 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    On a rather amusing sidenote.
  • Stormflood 23 Apr 2006 11:52:53 2,263 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The Old Bill wrote:

funny stuff :D
  • Helios 23 Apr 2006 11:53:51 393 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The Old Bill wrote:

Aghahahahah I saw that one when it happened originally. Utter class :D

Still, I don't play PC BF2 at all now. Too many idiots. The BF2S is an exact representation of that these days.
  • Deadsquirrel 26 Apr 2006 14:55:08 8 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    BartonFink wrote:
    Get their gamertag and report them then.

On what grounds could you report them?

As far as i see it they have paid for the game the same as i have and if they choose to play it that way then thats entirely their choice.

I remember the good old days of gaming when camping as a Sniper used to be regarded as cheating aaahhh
  • Tiger_Walts 26 Apr 2006 15:00:57 16,510 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    What grounds?

They can play that way if they like, just not on a ranked server thank you very much. I'm pretty sure they have broken an acceptable use agreement somewhere, that is to cheat on a ranked server.

IT Monkey and StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting Support

• Deadsquirrel 26 Apr 2006 18:07:11 8 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tiger_Walts wrote:
    What grounds?

They can play that way if they like, just not on a ranked server thank you very much. I'm pretty sure they have broken an acceptable use agreement somewhere, that is to cheat on a ranked server.

All i meant was that in the options where you register a complaint i've not seen one for Cheating/Unsportsmanlike conduct. I've only seen reasons such as Vertbal/Written abuse etc.
  • Stormflood 26 Apr 2006 18:30:40 2,263 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Deadsquirrel wrote:
    Tiger_Walts wrote:
    What grounds?

All i meant was that in the options where you register a complaint i've not seen one for Cheating/Unsportsmanlike conduct. I've only seen reasons such as Vertbal/Written abuse etc.

Player review > Avoid player > Game behavior

That covers agression to other players, unsporting behavior or quitting early. The 'File complaint' is more for modding or racist/vulgar language.

This is what I like about the avoid/prefer system; soon, all the idiots will be playing each other, and all the decent players will be able to enjoy themselves.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next