April Fools' Day pranks

  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

    Previous
  • Bunda 2 Apr 2006 23:11:18 5,241 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ahhh... April Fools' day.

    I put my sister's matress in her closet... taped one of my mates' legs and arms together while he was sleeping... and made that thread about the PS3 being cancelled.

    What've you folks seen/done on April Fools' Day?
  • DangerM0use 2 Apr 2006 23:46:50 740 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bunda wrote:
    Ahhh... April Fools' day.

    I put my sister's matress in her closet... taped one of my mates' legs and arms together while he was sleeping... and made that thread about the PS3 being cancelled.

    What've you folks seen/done on April Fools' Day?

    A couple of years ago, I took someones keyboard, put the 0 on the right and moved all the numbers down one... took them a while to realise!!!
  • convercide 31 Mar 2008 19:12:04 6,045 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Might as well use an old one. Further to an earlier post, it's April Fools DAY, not April Fools Unless You Reveal It Before 12 Noon The Jokes On You Day.

    Shall we take it back? Like porchmo- you get the idea.

    If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

  • heyyo 31 Mar 2008 19:14:05 14,373 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have my first job interview tomorrow, what a joke.
  • AlcohollicA 31 Mar 2008 19:22:32 2,355 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I have a good one Im going to try out tomorrow. First I will....

    Kidnap a child.

    Then glue my mates cock to the childs ass.

    Then call the police.

    Cant wait to see the look on his face!!!
  • Hunam 31 Mar 2008 19:43:01 20,674 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I hate april fools day. I hate people on april fools day and i fucking hate the internet on april fools day. You're not fucking clever and you are still a cock, go shoot yourself.
  • X201 31 Mar 2008 19:44:42 15,519 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    /waits for a million "GTA IV released early" posts to swamp internet
  • convercide 31 Mar 2008 19:45:53 6,045 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hunam wrote:
    I hate april fools day. I hate people on april fools day and i fucking hate the internet on april fools day. You're not fucking clever and you are still a cock, go shoot yourself.

    So to you it's just like any other day eh, Hunam?

    If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

  • Hunam 31 Mar 2008 19:50:44 20,674 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh it brings out the worst in me. Like valentines does to, well, whoever it is that gets angry on that day. It's just a license for people to annoy other people and then use the day as some sort of defense.
  • Load_2.0 31 Mar 2008 19:53:34 19,354 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bunda wrote:
    ... taped my retarded mates' legs and arms together while he was sleeping...

    :o
  • _Price_ 31 Mar 2008 22:15:58 3,074 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DangerM0use wrote:
    A couple of years ago, I took someones keyboard, put the 0 on the right and moved all the numbers down one...

    These are the sort of 'jokes' that are ok, it's a the hugely retarded 'OMG!!! dis wil b funnee!!!!!!' bucket-of-water-over-a-door pranks that tend to piss people off.

    One of the most memorable I've managed was on a mate who thought it was soooo hilarious to put a load of chili sauce on peoples food whenever we went for a Mexican. It was great to see him splutter as he bit into fries and then watch as he went an interesting shade of purple as he found that we'd laced the straw in his drink and the rim of his glass with the stuff too....
  • catterz 31 Mar 2008 22:32:02 8,763 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I broke my mate's nose once.

    He saw the funny side.

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • Stormflood 31 Mar 2008 22:42:18 2,263 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    A few things will happen tomorrow:
    - Bluray 360
    - In-game XMB + Home
    - Wii HD firmware
    - Killzone demo


    And many, many more...
  • convercide 31 Mar 2008 22:45:23 6,045 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    GTA: IV Wii Edition too I'll reckon.

    If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

  • SpaceDave3000 31 Mar 2008 22:46:10 78,262 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    DNF release date.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • GitSomE_UK 31 Mar 2008 23:04:06 1,210 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sony announce new PS3 bundle with 250GB drive + BC + 2 x DS controllers + 2 x top games for 299

    PS3 BC patch for all 40GB models
  • Lutz 31 Mar 2008 23:22:12 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    DNF release date.
    No-one is that gullible.
  • kissthestick 1 Apr 2008 07:13:15 1,003 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    go to the youtube homepage and try clicking a video

    lmao..
  • MetalDog 1 Apr 2008 07:19:36 23,697 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nice one Youtube. =)

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Dougs 1 Apr 2008 07:35:50 68,040 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LOL! Good work
  • MrSensible 1 Apr 2008 07:47:16 25,068 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    kissthestick wrote:
    go to the youtube homepage and try clicking a video

    lmao..

    :D

    Genius!
  • sam_spade 1 Apr 2008 07:53:00 15,745 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Flying Penguins
  • S.J.Rogers 1 Apr 2008 08:10:12 3,557 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DangerM0use wrote:
    Bunda wrote:
    Ahhh... April Fools' day.

    I put my sister's matress in her closet... taped one of my mates' legs and arms together while he was sleeping... and made that thread about the PS3 being cancelled.

    What've you folks seen/done on April Fools' Day?

    A couple of years ago, I took someones keyboard, put the 0 on the right and moved all the numbers down one... took them a while to realise!!!

    Just gone and done that to my sisters keyboard..!

    Thanks: ;-)
  • PES_Fanboy 1 Apr 2008 08:10:39 16,433 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Rock Band is out on Friday in the UK.
  • Dougs 1 Apr 2008 08:17:07 68,040 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    sam_spade wrote:
    Flying Penguins

    BBC were carrying that this morning. TBH, I wasn't sure what their April Fools story was - this, that there may be laws forcing couples to share the housework or that immigration has no net benefit to the UK. OR all three
  • Pirotic Moderator 1 Apr 2008 08:17:43 20,647 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My boss emailed me last night (1am) to say the investor has pulled out, and the project is cancelled and i'm out a job..

    took me about 20 seconds to notice he changed his job title in the tiny footer to 'april fools!!' - the git.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 1 Apr 2008 08:19:42 38,342 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The YouTube thing only works on Featured Videos it seems. I was clicking ones at the top and wondering what the fuss was. Then I clicked a featured one and realised :-D

    The Metro was covering this story on page 3 of the paper this morning. I had forgotten about April 1st until then. Good job the first April Fools I saw was so bloomin' obvious I didn't fall for it.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • PES_Fanboy 1 Apr 2008 08:20:23 16,433 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pirotic wrote:
    My boss emailed me last night (1am) to say the investor has pulled out, and the project is cancelled and i'm out a job..

    took me about 20 seconds to notice he changed his job title in the tiny footer to 'april fools!!' - the git.

    Not turning up to work due to being 'redundant' would also be a great gag. Plus you get the morning off.
  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply