iPhone X and other stories Page 12

• Page

of 39 First / Last

• gamecat 13 Sep 2017 21:22:36 682 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    beastmaster wrote:Didn't Samsung try and remove memory card slots in a particular model and their users went apeshit?
    The S6 lost the mem card slot, USB 3 (2 instead) and it's IPX waterproofing from the S5. Not their finest hour I guess. All back with the 7 though.
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 21:29:22 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Bloobat wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    I don't get people complaining about the price. It's like complaining a Rolex is too expensive. If it is, don't fucking buy it then.
    In no way shape or form can you compare Apple to Rolex. That's just a ridiculous comparison.
    Not really. A 10 watch will tell the time as well as a 10k rolex. A 50 phone will make calls and
    check emails as well as a 1000 iPhone.
    Not comparable: a 10k Rolex shows that you have too much money and are probably a wanker, whereas a 1k Iphone shows that you have too much money and are probably a... oh.
    ...A winner who goes home and fucks the prom queen!
  • elstoof 13 Sep 2017 21:46:54 18,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Better off spending 10k on a classy gentleman's watch
  • beastmaster 13 Sep 2017 22:03:47 17,589 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    Like a Tag? :-)
  • Syrette 13 Sep 2017 22:05:25 49,240 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    thelzdking wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Bloobat wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    I don't get people complaining about the price. It's like complaining a Rolex is too expensive. If it is, don't fucking buy it then.
    In no way shape or form can you compare Apple to Rolex. That's just a ridiculous comparison.
    Not really. A 10 watch will tell the time as well as a 10k rolex. A 50 phone will make calls and
    check emails as well as a 1000 iPhone.
    Not comparable: a 10k Rolex shows that you have too much money and are probably a wanker, whereas a 1k Iphone shows that you have too much money and are probably a... oh.
    You're a wanker if you buy a phone you don't like?
    What kind of a small-minded cretin are you?
    You're such an Apple fanboy.
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:18:41 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Well you're definitely a wanker with more money than sense if you spend a grand on a phone.
  • Mfolf 13 Sep 2017 22:20:40 1,424 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    beastmaster wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Like a Tag? :-)
    Urgh, no!
  • Mfolf 13 Sep 2017 22:21:26 1,424 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Well you're definitely a wanker with more money than sense if you spend a grand on a phone.
    The front page of this website is dedicated to people convincing themselves that paying 500 to play the exact same games but with a few extra fps is worth it. Don't be a knob.
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:30:13 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Ok. Great. I think it's stupid to spend 500 for a few extra fps and spend a grand on a phone. Personally speaking. Am I supposed not express a view?
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Sep 2017 22:31:28 20,466 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    WTF are you to judge?
  • nickthegun 13 Sep 2017 22:32:17 71,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hes really Judge Rinder
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:33:44 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    WTF are you to judge?
    Go knock yourself out mate, I couldn't care less what you spend your money on. You might think the money I've spent over the years on comics is ridiculous, I definitely won't lose any sleep over it.
  • THFourteen 13 Sep 2017 22:34:02 46,214 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Judge Judy or GTFO
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:34:32 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Hes really Judge Rinder
    I lean more towards Judge Judy.
  • nickthegun 13 Sep 2017 22:40:47 71,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I heard that Judge Judy is repeated so many times, in so many countries, she earns a million a day from it.
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:42:37 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Hmm. Is she single at all?
  • beastmaster 13 Sep 2017 22:43:38 17,589 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I heard that Judge Judy is repeated so many times, in so many countries, she earns a million a day from it.
    That's a lot of iPhones right there!
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:46:04 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This reminds me of that US senator, Justin Chafez or something like that who said Americans need to make a choice between buying an iPhone or getting health care. They're definitely going to really get that argument going again.
  • THFourteen 13 Sep 2017 22:51:18 46,214 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    i bet she has a Galaxy S8
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 22:54:42 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    She's always struck me as a Huawei kind of person. Commie!
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Sep 2017 22:54:57 20,466 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    WTF are you to judge?
    Go knock yourself out mate, I couldn't care less what you spend your money on. You might think the money I've spent over the years on comics is ridiculous, I definitely won't lose any sleep over it.
    That's the thing, some people like to spend money on comics, some on phones, some on wine, some on cars, some on holidays, some on watches. It doesn't make them wankers if it's not where you'd spend the money.
  • elstoof 13 Sep 2017 22:58:08 18,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ugh, poor people who have to choose only one or two from that list
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 23:01:20 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    WTF are you to judge?
    That's the thing, some people like to spend money on comics, some on phones, some on wine, some on cars, some on holidays, some on watches. It doesn't make them wankers if it's not where you'd spend the money.
    I was being somewhat trite with my statement, so there's definitely no need to take it as a personal attack. My thinking is that things are getting somewhat weird now where spending a grand on a phone is now being broached as something normal. At the end of the day its intended function is to make call,regardless of all the things that can be done now. To me it seems more bizarre as phones are becoming so disposable now with people wanting that latest thing.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Sep 2017 23:02:17 20,466 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    WTF are you to judge?
    I was being somewhat trite with my statement, so there's definitely no need to take it as a personal attack. My thinking is that things are getting somewhat weird now where spending a grand on a phone is now being broached as something normal. At the end of the day its intended function is to make call,regardless of all the things that can be done now. To me it seems more bizarre as phones are becoming so disposable now with people wanting that latest thing.
    How much is "normal" to spend on comics?
  • elstoof 13 Sep 2017 23:02:55 18,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Why should phones be any different to everything else in life
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 23:07:28 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Depends if you're spending a couple of quid on a single issue, up to twenty quid on a collection or whatever the price for something rare. I see what you're doing, but cmon I'm just an arse hole on a forum you're never going to meet and hang out with in your normal life. Have I struck a nerve?
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Sep 2017 23:11:02 20,466 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Depends if you're spending a couple of quid on a single issue, up to twenty quid on a collection or whatever the price for something rare. I see what you're doing, but cmon I'm just an arse hole on a forum you're never going to meet and hang out with in your normal life. Have I struck a nerve?
    You were just talking shite and I pulled you up on it, simple as that :)
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 13 Sep 2017 23:12:31 10,980 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Jambo you're new around here, trust me it's easier just to stay out of the Apple threads, people take their brand loyalty extremely seriously round these parts.
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 23:13:57 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    You were just talking shite and I pulled you up on it, simple as that :)
    Well no, not really. But whatever you've won this round. Still think you're wrong about jars of pre made sauces...
  • JamboWayOh 13 Sep 2017 23:15:55 3,362 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Decks

Yeahhhhh...I'm noticing.
  • Page

of 39 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.