[FREE]Galactic Phantasy Prelude is Available on Android NOW!

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • MoonfishSoftware 31 Dec 2013 07:15:52 5 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 10 months ago

Galactic Phantasy Prelude is Available on Android NOW!
    Galactic Phantasy Prelude is NOW FREE for download on Android and iOS.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonfishsoftware.gpp
    Download from App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/galactic-phantasy-prelude/id561459499?l=zh&mt=8

Experience the life of a Space adventurer in this stunning action RPG. Build a fleet with 46 different spaceships of various classes from small frigates to giant battle cruisers; make them your very own with thousands of customization options; wander in an open world of the huge Universe; enjoy console quality graphics and immersive gameplay right on your palm.

Official Trailer:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Phantasy-Prelude/231925906979581?bookmark_t=page
    Offical Site: http://www.moonfishsoftware.com/

Features:

- 46 Meticulously Detailed Spaceships of Six Classes, from Agile Frigates to Imposing Battlecruisers
    - A Unique Full-Action Battle System
    - Over 2000 pieces of Equipments to customize your owns ships
    - RPG-style open world gameplay
    - A Big Universe with 10 Star Systems, 40 Starports and two Nations
    - An Exciting Journey in Space
    - High Quality Graphics for both Android and iOS devices

Edited by MoonfishSoftware at 07:17:22 31-12-2013

Edited by MoonfishSoftware at 07:18:30 31-12-2013

Edited by MoonfishSoftware at 07:18:58 31-12-2013

Edited by MoonfishSoftware at 07:20:33 31-12-2013
  • PenguinJim 2 Jan 2014 02:28:39 5,922 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not suspicious.

>.>

<.<
  • MoonfishSoftware 2 Jan 2014 05:18:53 5 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Thank you!

There are tips and more information of this game in our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Phantasy-Prelude/231925906979581

dodosoft wrote:
    this app looks so good, thanks for sharing
  • Mola_Ram 2 Jan 2014 05:38:48 7,773 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Well, now that we have independent confirmation that the app is good and worth sharing, I'm liable to take this more seriously!
  • Salaman 2 Jan 2014 09:48:54 19,312 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I will download it when you add an exit button to it!
  • Deleted user 2 January 2014 10:13:24
    I will download and see if it supports hardware controls on Xperia Play, although I doubt this information is relevant to many people here besides me.
    Managed to start it after all, it seems to support hardware controls, but still... It's so generic. Nice graphics and all, even has decent voice acting, but the game doesn't grip me at all. Sorry. I believe thousands other people will be happy to play it. I mean the kind of players who enjoy Minecraft, Angry Birds and such.

Edited by Cosmopolitan at 10:30:09 02-01-2014
  • Sponz 2 Jan 2014 10:32:46 648 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This looked awesome until I read a review on the Play store about "unable to buy credits."

2014 is the year for me that I will be ignoring everything Free to play, or pay to win.

Have a set price of 10 and I'd happily buy it to have all features. I just refuse to support wallet sucking microtransactions.

So it's not [FREE] is it...

Edited by Sponz at 10:33:53 02-01-2014
  • Salaman 2 Jan 2014 11:47:12 19,312 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Actually ... going over the reviews:

So much fun I didn't expect to have a fun space rpg available on my phone so this was a nice surprise. There's no pay wall!!

Brilliant! This game is fantastic. It's like Wing Commander meets Sid Mires. I simply love it. And it really is free to play, not pushy or too hard to play without money.
  • Widge Moderator 2 Jan 2014 11:50:14 13,710 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't believe anything is free to play. You put IAP in to earn money. To make people want to pay you engineer the game structure around it. As such, your game becomes less about gameplay and more about waiting/nerfing mechanics. Removing these by paying removes the game.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Deleted user 2 January 2014 12:28:10
    Played it for a bit. Not for me. Graphically it looks nice, but that's about it. Not a fan of free to play and there are somethings touch screens cant do in games, and this is one of them. Touch screens just dont give the feed back or a satisfying feeling when you accomplish something in games.

Can already see where the paywall will come into play and to be honest, the premise and repetitive gameplay leave me no reason to want to keep playing.

Also, I do prefer the more structured games in 3D space shooters. Games like Star Wars Rouge Squadron or Lylatwars.
  • MoonfishSoftware 7 Jan 2014 09:18:59 5 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    @Sponz
    This game is absolutely free, you can complete the game without any pay. In App Purchases just for adding more fun. Enjoy the game~
  • MoonfishSoftware 7 Jan 2014 09:40:12 5 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    "Galacitc Phantasy Prelude has exit button.
    When you want to exit game, click ""Options"" >> ""Back to Main Menu"".
    When you are at the Main Menu, simply click back button then you can exit the game."

Salaman wrote:
    I will download it when you add an exit button to it!
  • Salaman 7 Jan 2014 10:42:05 19,312 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well i guess I'll just have to now.
    :-P
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next