Nintendo DS for sale

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • kincaide 17 Feb 2005 14:36:13 5,063 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Usual bollocks from my point of view - I need some cash, so my beloved DS is going on ebay, but I thought I would offer it to you good people on the forum first (I would rather it went to a good home). You could have a DS before they are released in this country (and before the weekend...)

-US Ninendo DS
    -UK GBA Power charger - works 100%, and I must admit I have been very impressed with the battery life
    -Mario 64 DS - a dream of a game in my humble opinion
    -Metroid Hunters demo
    -Zelda : The Minish Cap - GBA game, and an excellent title it is too
    -Original packing
    -Old "EB" original GBA case which the DS just so happily snuggles into to help keep everything in tip-top shape.

All the games are in original packaging, and the screens are in mint condition - no dodgy pixels, etc.

I live in Essex, but work in the City of London, so I am more than up for meeting in person if you want - further afield I guess P&P Special Delivery would be about 5-7. Looking for around 130
  • RedWarrior 17 Feb 2005 15:50:11 57 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'd be interested, if no one's got to you first. :-)
  • AnotherMartin 17 Feb 2005 16:45:33 6,229 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Wow, that's a pretty good deal. If I didn't already have mine I'd probably take it.

SM:DS and Z:TMC have pretty much been in my DS all this week. It's great being able to do a quick reboot and switch from one to the other with out having to faff around switching carts.
  • kincaide 17 Feb 2005 16:49:24 5,063 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Red Warrior, the DS is yours. Sorry about the delay in replying. Send me an email to kincaide@gmail.com, and we'll sort out the details
  • cubbymoore 17 Feb 2005 16:50:34 36,441 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Damn, I'd just plucked up the courage to put my name down...
  • kincaide 17 Feb 2005 16:53:58 5,063 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another Martin, I agree completely - which is why I am so gutted to be selling. Minish is surprisingly good, where Mario64DS redefines portable gameplaying in my eyes
  • kincaide 17 Feb 2005 16:56:51 5,063 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Unlucky Cubbymoore. I'll give you first refusal if Red Warrior has a change of heart..
  • AnotherMartin 17 Feb 2005 17:04:12 6,229 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    kincaide wrote:
    Another Martin, I agree completely - which is why I am so gutted to be selling. Minish is surprisingly good, where Mario64DS redefines portable gameplaying in my eyes

I can feel your pain from here. Minish isn't the best Zelda I've played but is still a great game (on the last boss atm). And Mario is just lovely, I didn't think it'd be possible but I think I may actualy being enjoying it as much, possibly more, than playing it on the N64 all those years ago.

When you actualy sit and play it and try the different contol methods you can instantly see where Nintendo are going with the DS and why the two screens + touch is a great idea.

I also think releasing it as a rehased launch game was a great idea as Mario64 taught me (and a lot of others) how to use an analog stick and navigate a 3D world. MarioDS is now teaching me how to use the touch screen in the same way. The game is familiar enough so that I'm spendng my time learning the controls and not the game* but different enough that it's keeping me interested.

Only problem is that I'm flying through it at the moment but it was a big game anyway and the extras should make it last as long.

Hope your money issues sort themselves so you can pick one up again later on.

*edit: game swapped with controls

Edited by AnotherMartin at 17:06:18 17-02-2005
  • Nemesis 17 Feb 2005 17:04:20 18,445 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    /waits next in line

/also works in London

/has hard CASH waiting.

/doesn't need Z:TMC though...
  • RedWarrior 17 Feb 2005 18:03:56 57 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Mail sent, Kincaide!

Sorry, the rest of you. (Actually, I'm not really. Hee hee.)
  • Nemesis 17 Feb 2005 20:18:08 18,445 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Bugger
  • cubbymoore 17 Feb 2005 20:19:51 36,441 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Where's Stevas when you really need him?
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next