• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • morriss 2 Nov 2013 19:53:45 71,286 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    https://www.facebook.com/ExtraLife4Kids/posts/10153411864315335

Dear friends,

We’ve discovered that the Extra Life website experienced a DDoS attack against our datacenter. I am not sure what kind of person would DDoS a charitable initiative.

I am so sorry that you are going through this frustration today. Our entire team is purely heartbroken that someone would do this. But it has happened.

As frustrating as this is for everyone involved, it pales in comparison to what the kids we’re trying to save go through. That reality, for me personally, is about the only thing keeping me somewhat calm right now.

I am very angry and very sorry. You deserve better than this. The kids deserve better than this. Extra Life has given a lot of us some of the happiest moments in our lives.

This is not one of those moments.

Please hang with us through this.

It is important that we spread the word. Please get on every form of social media you can and tell your friends what happened. We can overcome this together.

Be ready to make up for lost time and share the news when we go live!

Sincerely,
    Jeromy "Doc" Adams
    Pretty weird and vicious thing to do.
  • Deleted user 2 November 2013 19:58:38
    We are annoymous.

We are mainly nonces and social retards.
  • Kostabi 2 Nov 2013 19:59:37 5,088 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    But on the upside sympathy donations will go through the roof.
  • RightBean 2 Nov 2013 19:59:56 662 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Against the datacenter, probably not their site, probably a million other sites hosted on servers there, and possibly just an excuse the host game them to cover up some mistake anyway.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next