Something Sony this way comes Page 14

  • Page

    of 16 First / Last

  • Lexx87 3 Feb 2013 14:12:13 20,863 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ..

    I bet it is

    Speak the truth hussy!

  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 14:14:51
    Its so black I'm surprised you're not calling it names.
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 14:44:02
    Anyone who thinks that Microsoft don't know what Sony are doing and Sony Microsoft is a little silly.

    They can pull one or two surprises on each other sure but the overall specs and general release date etc will br known.
  • brn 3 Feb 2013 14:50:50 232 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Boab Is it a 60GB model release model (with BC and memory card readers)?

    If it is then no, it's transparent. You can shine a light through it. Same with the controllers.
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 14:52:42
    @brn yes it is a 60 and aside from the small part that covers the SD cards the console is solid black.
  • King_Edward 3 Feb 2013 14:53:26 11,466 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It's not transparent grey, it's just cheap shitty plastic.

    Though I am strangely tempted by a blue console. Do it Sony!

    Edited by King_Edward at 14:54:47 03-02-2013
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 14:53:47
    One of you is lying. Nobody leaves till..
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 14:54:24
    Riveting stuff here.
  • King_Edward 3 Feb 2013 14:55:52 11,466 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Rivets would look good too.
  • Armoured_Bear 3 Feb 2013 14:57:06 11,655 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Some interesting looking consoles would be cool.
    The new PS3 looks like a cheap chinese knock off, the Wii-U is really conservative and boring looking.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • b0rk 3 Feb 2013 14:59:28 2,942 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Some interesting looking consoles would be cool.
    The new PS3 looks like a cheap chinese knock off, the Wii-U is really conservative and boring looking.
    The new PS3 feels like a cheap knock off as well. It would be nice if the new PS3 and Xbox were pimped out with flashing neon logos ect.
  • Armoured_Bear 3 Feb 2013 15:01:21 11,655 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    B0rked_Gamer wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Some interesting looking consoles would be cool.
    The new PS3 looks like a cheap chinese knock off, the Wii-U is really conservative and boring looking.
    The new PS3 feels like a cheap knock off as well. It would be nice if the new PS3 and Xbox were pimped out with flashing neon logos ect.
    "Flashing neon logos?" Fuck that!

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 15:01:42


    Still waiting on this fucker.
  • King_Edward 3 Feb 2013 15:06:14 11,466 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago


    One day...
  • yegon 3 Feb 2013 15:16:07 5,393 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    One day...
    Bizarrely, that still sends shivers down my spine more than other piece of tech before or since.
  • chopsen 3 Feb 2013 15:16:13 16,194 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You can get a cheap bluray player for less than a ps3
  • b0rk 3 Feb 2013 15:28:10 2,942 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    B0rked_Gamer wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Some interesting looking consoles would be cool.
    The new PS3 looks like a cheap chinese knock off, the Wii-U is really conservative and boring looking.
    The new PS3 feels like a cheap knock off as well. It would be nice if the new PS3 and Xbox were pimped out with flashing neon logos ect.
    "Flashing neon logos?" Fuck that!
    Well alright no flashing but logos that light up.
  • Triggerhappytel 3 Feb 2013 15:45:52 2,695 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    You can get a cheap bluray player for less than a ps3
    You can get a fairly decent one for less than half the cost! And with a much, much faster lens than the PS3.
  • King_Edward 3 Feb 2013 16:02:05 11,466 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You could always get the 12 gig PS3 for blu-rays. The joy of spending more money than you have to without the hassle of being able to play games.
  • CharlieStCloud 3 Feb 2013 17:35:09 5,350 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    Though I am strangely tempted by a blue console. Do it Sony!
    Similar to this...?

  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 17:38:32
    So like that 12 gig one. They expect people to get in the habbit of installing/deleting games as and when you want to play them?

    It takes fucking 3 hours to get gran turismo patched and ready to roll.
  • Sharzam 3 Feb 2013 18:08:08 3,164 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Doesnt that create a game in itself. See how many times you can install and delete GT5 when fancy a quick race, before going insane.

    Fun for all the family!

    Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 21:01:48
    someone on gaf as created this GIF. its immense:

  • Page

    of 16 First / Last

Log in or register to reply