PlayStation 4 Page 677

• Page

of 817 First / Last

• Zackv4861 7 May 2014 19:16:41 1,098 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Hate autoplay i disabled that bad mutha straight away. To be honest nothing is perfect but like last Gen both consoles got better and better with time. I'm hopeful and am currently enjoying my PS4

Edited by Zackv4861 at 19:18:13 07-05-2014
  • lucky_jim 7 May 2014 19:29:18 5,326 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I also hate autoplay. Often I'll put a disc game in that I'm going to play after a burst of Trials or watching some video, so autoplay drives me nuts. Though a toggle-able option seems sensible.
  • Psiloc 7 May 2014 19:34:41 1,477 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Kind of unrelated, but I've always been curious as to what Darren does for a living. Seems a smart fellow and he seems to own fucking everything.
  • stephenb 7 May 2014 19:49:54 2,749 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He's a top assassin. Starts at 20m a hit.

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• TheMayorOfJugs 7 May 2014 19:51:33 3,989 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    stephenb wrote:
    He's a top assassin. Starts at 20m a hit.
    /Slices throat open, inserts disc

..... No autoplay? ..... NO AUTOPLAY??? WHAT THE FUCK-

/Smashes skull to bits.
  • killersrquiet 7 May 2014 19:56:44 2,048 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Consensus....... auto-play can f*ck right off
  • Zackv4861 7 May 2014 20:44:05 1,098 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @TheMayorOfJugs oh god i'm in the middle of a resturant on my own (away for work) and i just pissed myself laughing!!!

Edited by Zackv4861 at 20:44:19 07-05-2014
  • Rodpad 7 May 2014 21:07:42 1,955 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Sony E3 leaks below.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

We’re just a bit over a month to E3, and today a source that opted to remain anonymous contacted us to share what he alleges to be Sony Computer Entertainment’s plans for their press conference.
    Our source mentioned that the information comes from contacts within Sony’s worldwide studios and a further contact at the BBH New York marketing firm, which works with Sony for part of its promotion.
    The info reported below is awfully detailed, which is one of the reasons why we decided to publish it, but we were also able to confirm part of it with a second source. The double-sourced information is bolded, so while you should take everything with the customary grain of salt, the bolded parts stand on more solid ground than the rest.

Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.

Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.

Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.

God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.

Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.

Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.

Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.

Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.

Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
    Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang.

Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.

Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.

Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.

Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
    Edited by Roddles at 21:09:49 07-05-2014
  • Dave_McCoy 7 May 2014 21:08:33 2,787 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'm not a fan of auto play either. First thing is disabled on Xbox360 and the first feature I'll disable if/when it appears on PS4.
  • TheMayorOfJugs 7 May 2014 21:08:44 3,989 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @Zackv4861 Glad someone got a chuckle out of it :)
  • dogmanstaruk 7 May 2014 21:17:59 385 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oof at the Sony leak. If true that is a damn fine press conference.

An updated leak

(Update: our source followed up saying that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)

There will also big titles announced for the Instant Game Collection, a segment on Project Morpheus, one on the Sony Entertainment Network and a re-introduction of PlayStation Now. Price drops will also be unveiled for the PS3 and PS Vita.
  • FuzzyDuck 7 May 2014 21:19:25 4,332 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    PS4 WipEout!

Holy fucking shit! :D
  • Syrette 7 May 2014 21:28:04 43,752 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'll take even the super duper confirmed stuff with a pinch of salt tbh. Every time I let myself get carried away with these things...

• karlo87 7 May 2014 21:56:53 1,605 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Fuck off god of war, needs a few years rest now, no hype for another.

Syphon Filter on PS4 could be big, shame Media Molecule's new game is a Morpheus title.

No mention of Crash :( guess the internet will always be let down no matter what though :p

Edited by karlo87 at 22:06:32 07-05-2014

Damn that sorcerer! Twenty gold pieces and I’m wankered on Rohypnol.

• Derblington 7 May 2014 22:01:54 21,914 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nought wrong with a GOW title. Easy to ignore if you're not interested.
  • karlo87 7 May 2014 22:06:19 1,605 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I look at it more as i want santa monica to be using their talents on exciting new IP for a new gen.

I've enjoyed the god of war titles but it does need a break, like a lot of franchises from the past gen do.

• richardiox 7 May 2014 22:08:42 5,637 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It would be an insult to PS3 owners if Last Guardian ends up being a PS4 exclusive.

Wouldn't surprise me if that happens though, Sony need to get out the habit of announcing/showing games then misrepresenting when they'll actually come out - big problem with first party stuff especially.

Also, those Neogaf leaks make no mention of planetside 2 being shown. A game Sony told us would be out in the "launch window" and PS4 released 7 months ago now and we haven't seen so much as a screenshot.

Delaying a game is one thing, deliberately misrepresenting when software is due in order to drive hardware sales or to imply a packed release calendar is another kettle of fish entirely.
  • karlo87 7 May 2014 22:11:44 1,605 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Planetside 2 will probably be on a sizzle reel with upcoming titles for 2014 on PS4 with some indies and other F2P games.

I really hope we don't see a teaser for the next last of us game either, FAAAAAAAAAR too soon for that

• fletch7100 8 May 2014 04:12:15 7,349 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Rumours are Planetside 2 will release 30th June. On the IGN website in the upcoming games list, it has Planetside 2 marked as a June Release

http://thevideogamenetwork.com/2014/05/ign-leaks-planetside-2-ps4-release-date/
  • djronz. 8 May 2014 08:03:11 283 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Roddles

Sounds good if true, wipeout, syphon filter and more god of war! Yes please, some new ips would be cool too.
  • Furtive_Pygmy 8 May 2014 08:58:25 1,178 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    karlo87 wrote:
    Speak for yourself.

I'd relish a next gen God of War, well a proper sequel anyway (GoW 4), not another Ascension which was a bit crappy.
  • TheDarkKnight 8 May 2014 09:00:04 695 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Yep, I like the sounds of all those games, but I'd also like to see some new and interesting IP's. I guess that's a big plus with the indie games.

A silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. Twitch PSN The_Apostle

• CosmicFuzz 8 May 2014 09:03:15 24,834 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ah, the build up to E3. It's better than the conferences!

Some great stuff on that list.

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• Widge Moderator 8 May 2014 09:23:15 13,698 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The info reported below is awfully detailed
    RE: that link. You can make awfully detailed lies with a bit of thought.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Widge Moderator 8 May 2014 09:24:49 13,698 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Having set that, I'd be all over a Heavenly Sword not hamstrung by needing to be a launch title/that PS3 technology barrier.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• morriss 8 May 2014 09:38:12 71,122 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mine's started to crash. Especially when booting downloaded games. Child of Light. Freedom Cry etc. It's crashed to the point where I've had pull out the power stick and it booted in Safe Mode doing a disc check.

Worrying.
  • Widge Moderator 8 May 2014 09:45:32 13,698 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Furtive_Pygmy wrote:
    karlo87 wrote:
    Speak for yourself.

I'd relish a next gen God of War, well a proper sequel anyway (GoW 4), not another Ascension which was a bit crappy.
    Much as I love God Of War, I'd rather they put all their learning to something new (akin to Naughty Dog having a breather over on The Last Of Us) or at least rebooting into a different mythology and main character.

What are we at? 6 titles now? Getting franchise fatigue. Only so much you can do bar get Kratos in more shinies.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Widge Moderator 8 May 2014 09:46:03 13,698 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Mine's started to crash. Especially when booting downloaded games. Child of Light. Freedom Cry etc. It's crashed to the point where I've had pull out the power stick and it booted in Safe Mode doing a disc check.

Worrying.
    Some people speaking about it on the previous pages I think. I only skimmed.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Widge Moderator 8 May 2014 09:46:55 13,698 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    It would be an insult to PS3 owners if Last Guardian ends up being a PS4 exclusive.

Wouldn't surprise me if that happens though.
    Has all the hallmarks of hitting a technology barrier doesn't it? Reckon that was the downfall of FF15.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• SomaticSense 8 May 2014 12:01:51 8,691 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    Having set that, I'd be all over a Heavenly Sword not hamstrung by needing to be a launch title/that PS3 technology barrier.
    I'm just happy to hear Ninja Theory are doing something new.

I've never played Heavenly Sword, but I'm really excited to see what they can do with their own IP, without being hamstrung by the expectations of fans of IP they don't own. NT creating a game where they have full rein to do as they wish without that pressure is tantalising.
  • Page

of 817 First / Last