Paedogeddon - Jimmy Savile and other celebs Page 5

• Page

of 121 First / Last

• jamievilla 5 Oct 2012 12:08:57 506 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    I'm not sure how bringing his name through the mud helps now he's dead. Should have spoke up when he was alive. Lets give him 20 life sentences. Jimmy thoughts, oh, he's dead. Too late.
    What an idiotic comment to make.

And that picture, is one of them Frank Bruno? Has he been accused of something too?
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 5 Oct 2012 12:11:38 6,654 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The other one looks like the Yorkshire Ripper. Guessing it isn't him though.
  • Deleted user 5 October 2012 12:12:15
    thelzdking wrote:
    So who's this third TV star they're questioning then? I'm going to go with... Jim Davidson.
    Basil Brush

Edited by Ironlungs76 at 12:13:09 05-10-2012
  • kinky_mong 5 Oct 2012 12:15:22 9,958 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    The other one looks like the Yorkshire Ripper. Guessing it isn't him though.
    It is him.

And no Frank Bruno hasn't been accused of anything, apart from going a bit loopy a few years ago.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• fletch7100 5 Oct 2012 12:15:25 6,950 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    True what can be done now. He can't answer for these alleged crimes. Unless we call in the Ghostbusters

Only thing that can be done is put pressure on all these so called celebrities who turned a blind eye to what was going on, see if there is anyone else alive they are covering up for. By pressure I mean thumb screws to start off with , then slowly escalating to DP by an elephant
  • fletch7100 5 Oct 2012 12:17:08 6,950 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    thelzdking wrote:
    So who's this third TV star they're questioning then? I'm going to go with... Jim Davidson.
    Basil Brush
    Rod,Jane and/or Freddy
  • THFourteen 5 Oct 2012 12:20:49 32,858 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    I'm not sure how bringing his name through the mud helps now he's dead. Should have spoke up when he was alive. Lets give him 20 life sentences. Jimmy thoughts, oh, he's dead. Too late.
    It doesn't help you, but it might help the people who he sexually abused to have some closure on the matter, and for him to stop being revered by the media and public.

Imagine how much it would kill you to know that everyone thinks this person is so great when he abused you as a child

Edited by THFourteen at 12:20:59 05-10-2012
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 5 Oct 2012 12:33:44 37,347 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    anthonypappa wrote:
    it is the ripper i think.

jimmie saville is a guaranteed paedo. what a creep. he's one of those folk you can tell smells just by looking at a photo of him. disgusting.

louis theroux done a show on him and he broached the paedo subject, quite bravely, especially for a prolific bbc man himself. didn't go to well i think.
    Cor, check out the paedofinder general here. Glad you're not responsible for actually determining anyone's guilt.

"You look like a nonce. 20 years in prison. Next!"

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• glaeken 5 Oct 2012 12:38:44 11,094 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So should the thread title be changed now from RIP? It just seems a bit odd now to say RIP for the big peado.

Edited by glaeken at 12:40:09 05-10-2012
  • X201 5 Oct 2012 12:42:46 15,133 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    glaeken wrote:
    So should the thread title be changed now from RIP? It just seems a bit odd now to say RIP for the big peado.
    RIP - Re-evaluating if Paedo?
  • thelzdking 5 Oct 2012 12:44:10 4,316 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    glaeken wrote:
    RIP - Re-evaluating if Paedo?
    :D

Stick a question mark at the end of the thread title.
  • Benno 5 Oct 2012 12:55:36 9,784 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :D

EG Hearthstone Tournament

• Ginger 5 Oct 2012 13:09:55 6,827 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Did anyone else hear the audio that was recorded that was JS talking to a girl about "who's your best friend", "not that Noel Edmonds" etc. Creepy as hell.

London open taekwondo champion

• warlockuk 5 Oct 2012 13:15:42 19,134 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    brokenkey wrote:
    Wait until all those involved in x-factor die....
    I think a lot of people are. Sooner rather than later, please!

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Maturin 5 Oct 2012 13:16:26 2,889 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    Judging by these quotes from his autobiography I think it's likely to be Ed "Stewpot" Stewart.

"I met my wife when she was 13, in 1970..." P.146 (He was 34 at this point)
    "...my wife started on my stomach and nothing else! when she was 13..." P.147
    "I arrived (at her parents) at 7pm and was greeted at the door by what I can only describe as a 13 year old apparition! She was simply stunning." (P147)
    "...(the following year, so 14 now) I travelled to Italy to see her. I had just split from Eve Graham of The New Seekers and so, as the song goes, I was "Free Again"! P153 He marries the poor girl when she is 17. Elsewhere -
    "We played a charity football match at a girls' school in Lingfield. After the match we visited some of the boarders, who were mostly epileptic. The pupils had just reached puberty and the girls wouldn't let us out of the dormitory. We had to be rescued by the staff!" (P 177)
  • tincanrocket 5 Oct 2012 13:18:55 2,905 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So, in the 70s BBC actually stood for Bloody Bunch of Childmolesters?
  • DaM 5 Oct 2012 13:21:38 12,901 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Freddie Starr has lost an injunction case to stop papers reporting it's him.
    So him, and I'd chuck Jim Davidson in too - he should be in jail just ...because he should. For being Jim Davidson.
  • grey_matters 5 Oct 2012 13:23:58 3,672 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    fletch7100 wrote:
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    thelzdking wrote:
    Basil Brush
    Rod,Jane and/or Freddy
    Jonathon King?
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 5 Oct 2012 13:27:07 6,654 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Timmy mallet , crankies ??
  • tincanrocket 5 Oct 2012 13:28:23 2,905 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hmm, Ian Trethowen, the Director-General of the BBC during this time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Trethowan) appears to have been a close friend of Ted Heath. Heath allegedly visited Haute de la Gaurenne in Jersey with none other than Jimmy Savile and used to take young boys out for pleasure trips on his yacht.

/all ALLEGEDLY, obviously

Seems this story might run very deep in the Beeb and beyond
  • Maturin 5 Oct 2012 13:31:18 2,889 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Crikey if that's true we're at the very beginning of a very big story indeed.
  • DaM 5 Oct 2012 13:31:54 12,901 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    Timmy mallet , crankies ??
    The Crankies were too busy swinging.

/shudders
  • DaM 5 Oct 2012 13:34:29 12,901 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    tincanrocket wrote:
    Hmm, Ian Trethowen, the Director-General of the BBC during this time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Trethowan) appears to have been a close friend of Ted Heath. Heath allegedly visited Haute de la Gaurenne in Jersey with none other than Jimmy Savile and used to take young boys out for pleasure trips on his yacht.

Might be something in that, Ted Heath had his hands full with miners in the early 70s.

/coat
  • captbirdseye 5 Oct 2012 13:34:30 4,782 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Chuckle Brothers.
  • mrpon 5 Oct 2012 13:37:27 28,442 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Keith Harris, follows the duplicated letter in the surname link, Saville, Glitter etc..

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Dougs 5 Oct 2012 13:46:38 66,672 posts
    Seen 17 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    tincanrocket wrote:

Christ. Although I they didn't find evidence of widespread paedo action in Jersey? Hushed up obviously
  • tincanrocket 5 Oct 2012 13:52:16 2,905 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Dougs - re. Jersey - it depends who you believe. I'm deeply skeptical about much of the internet conspiracy theorist David Icke stuff, but there's plenty of it out there. No smoke without fire, maybe?

http://www.whale.to/b/haut_de_la_garenne_inquiry.html
  • Psychotext 5 Oct 2012 14:03:28 53,816 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What the fuck at that link.
  • DaM 5 Oct 2012 14:05:47 12,901 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    tincanrocket wrote:

Christ. Although I they didn't find evidence of widespread paedo action in Jersey? Hushed up obviously
    They didn't find any bodies. Clearly something was not right at the place though. Google for Savile, Heath, Jersey, looks like the rumours have been going about for years. Ted Heath was another one not interested in relationships....
  • Page

of 121 First / Last