Another Random Musings Thread Page 559

• Page

of 568 First / Last

• Deleted user 28 January 2013 15:45:56
    Awful, desperate bitching about you and everyone else on the forum in the gents thread - made public.
  • andytheadequate 28 Jan 2013 15:46:41 8,219 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    JuanKerr wrote:
    What the fuck is going on?
    Apparently some secret thread/ group became public and everyone read what people really thought of them.

I have no idea who was doing the bitching though...
  • AcidSnake 28 Jan 2013 15:46:57 7,282 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @JuanKerr:
    Basically, a group thread suddenly popped up (with more than 3300 pages) on the main forum...

It promptly disappeared again, though some users managed to look at some of the pages and it contained offensive stuff I believe?

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• spamdangled 28 Jan 2013 15:46:58 27,356 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Awful, desperate bitching about you and everyone else on the forum in the gents thread - made public deliberately to start a big forum shitstorm just because they're bored
    Fixed

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Deleted user 28 January 2013 15:47:12
    OUR PRECIOUS SECRETS
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 15:47:35
    The fun in the forum is the brutal honestly, it's a bit sad that a few feel they need to do it on the sly (sadder of course are those just doing it to fit in - Lexx, you don't need to smoke that!).
  • JuanKerr 28 Jan 2013 15:48:00 36,280 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Awful, desperate bitching about you and everyone else on the forum in the gents thread - made public.
    Meh, I already know I'm a cunt..
  • jellyhead 28 Jan 2013 15:48:07 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fucking hell. Some of you need to get a private group going and the winner can come back to the forum.

Ten tards enter, one tard leaves.

This signature intentionally left blank.

• MrTomFTW Moderator 28 Jan 2013 15:48:09 38,339 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's not actually a group to bitch about people though... It's just that's what happens in there sometimes. It's just the rest of it is too vanilla to be of interest.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• ronuds 28 Jan 2013 15:48:18 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I want to see!
  • RedSparrows 28 Jan 2013 15:48:58 22,884 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I missed this, but who on earth gives a fuck?

You're all cockends anyway.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 15:49:14
    mowgli wrote:
    The fun in the forum is the brutal honestly, it's a bit sad that a few feel they need to do it on the sly (sadder of course are those just doing it to fit in - Lexx, you don't need to smoke that!).
    If you want an invite you have to send us a picture of your balls.
  • Lukus 28 Jan 2013 15:49:30 19,143 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Actually, mainly bitching about ecosse, DM (when he was at his most intolerable) and a few other select people from time to time. And pretty much nothing that wasn't said on the main forum to those people.

Plus a bunch of in jokes, small talk, casual chat, more personal things and other stuff, nothing to do with anyone not a member.

But that's less salacious, so let's ignore that and focus on how terrible all the people in that group are.

Edited by Lukus at 15:50:34 28-01-2013

Paintings & Photographs

• Lexx87 28 Jan 2013 15:49:34 20,863 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Why are you actually upset we've been calling each other cunts for ages. Publicly :D

Speak the truth hussy!

• spamdangled 28 Jan 2013 15:50:14 27,356 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    I missed this, but who on earth gives a fuck?

You're all cockends anyway.
    Well, most of us are. Heyyo isn't.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• JuanKerr 28 Jan 2013 15:51:31 36,280 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    99% of you are fucking tossers anyway.
  • LeoliansBro 28 Jan 2013 15:52:10 44,415 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Actually, all we ever talked about was that ecosse is a disgusting fuckend, mowgli's thick as shit, revan's also thick as shit, mongo's useless and pathetic and local's a knowitall. The rest was somewhere we could talk in private without the whole forum and wider internet reading it.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• AcidSnake 28 Jan 2013 15:52:52 7,282 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm going to make my own private group! With blackjack! And hookers!...

In fact, forget the group and the blackjack!

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• Deleted user 28 January 2013 15:52:52
    meme wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Who the hell have I been sending these to then.
  • spamdangled 28 Jan 2013 15:53:02 27,356 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    pft. I'll give you the first four, but local's worth ten of all of you put together.

Edited by darkmorgado at 15:55:44 28-01-2013

• Jeepers 28 Jan 2013 15:53:31 13,181 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    meme wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Wait. Those were your balls?

I thought you'd partially skinned a particularly poorly puppy.
  • spamdangled 28 Jan 2013 15:54:05 27,356 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    meme wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    An armchair that caught your eye?

;)

• andytheadequate 28 Jan 2013 15:54:43 8,219 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    AcidSnake wrote:
    I'm going to make my own private group! With blackjack! And hookers!...

In fact, forget the group and the blackjack!
    I'm not joining it unless we can also have secret, "personal" discussions and bitch about people we don't like.

I'll begin. Mr Brett, what a wanker he is! :)

Edited by andytheadequate at 15:56:54 28-01-2013
  • LeoliansBro 28 Jan 2013 15:55:28 44,415 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Actually, all we ever talked about was that ecosse is a disgusting fuckend, mowgli's thick as shit, revan's also thick as shit, mongo's useless and pathetic and local's a knowitall. The rest was somewhere we could talk in private without the whole forum and wider internet reading it.
    Why such a cunt - what exactly do you have to prove?
    Nothing, to be honest. Why did you think it was me that was saying that about you?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• DFawkes 28 Jan 2013 15:57:33 23,040 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."
    Someone smart, ages ago.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• nickthegun 28 Jan 2013 15:59:59 60,135 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just to confirm: the overall bitching content is very low, but its what a lot of people outside the group have picked up on as gleefully reporting that they know which cars we are going to buy or what colour our balls our is significantly less interesting.

Summary: its just a bunch of like minded people shooting the breeze, nothing to get worked up about.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• warlockuk 28 Jan 2013 16:00:54 19,180 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    warlockuk wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    I can't stop reading it. It's like the old, bitchy furbs-style forum within the forum.
    That depends. Are you starting from page 1, or page 3300?
    Starting from last.

It's a good read. Shame it's got to be locked in a cupboard. Do you lot feel that everyone else is just a bit beneath you for the stuff you're discussing? Or that you cannot tell someone to fuck off because you think they talk shite?

Maybe the forum is over-moderated or something.
    Basically what Lukas and some others have said, yeah. Mostly just chit chat but occasionally it's a "what the fuck" thread at what some of the greater background forum noise is up to. Personal speculation about other forumites is a bit of a minimum overall. The fixing of the ignore feature a few years back fixed the need for all that.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Salaman 28 Jan 2013 16:02:23 19,131 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Geez, I go do some work for a few hours and all this excitement happens in the meantime.
  • JuanKerr 28 Jan 2013 16:02:36 36,280 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Just to confirm: the overall bitching content is very low, but its what a lot of people outside the group have picked up on as gleefully reporting that they know which cars we are going to buy or what colour our balls our is significantly less interesting.

Summary: its just a bunch of like minded people shooting the breeze, nothing to get worked up about.
    A bit like the Masons then?
  • L_Franko Moderator 28 Jan 2013 16:03:25 9,694 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Calm it down people. Before today it was no secret that some people didnít get on with others so letís not make it invade the local threads and cause any locks or bans.
  • Page

of 568 First / Last