• Page

of 568 First / Last

• Moot_Point 17 Nov 2012 15:53:25 3,960 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Facepalm wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    I'll be proud of you, as will all your relatives, if you actually do go through with it fruit.

Just think of how proud your grandfather would be.
    Can't work out if that's condecending or not :D

I'm just bored with work and I think this will be an awesome experience for me and it's not all men now, so a quick shag in the shower could work.
    It's sincere. Don't listen to anyone trying to put you off or dismiss this as another one of those things you don't do but say you will.
    Oh, this has happened before?

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• LeoliansBro 17 Nov 2012 15:53:25 43,672 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fruit's solution to the aimlessness of life is to join the armed forces and make something of himself.

mowgli's solution is to distract himself with a string of magpie purchases culminating in a dog he's trapped in his flat.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:00:29
    Facepalm wrote:
    @mowgli

Rather than constantly calling me stupid, perhaps put up an opinion. Cos... you're stupid, your drunk, your thick, isn't really. You're a mega intelligent guy. Make a paragraph, challenge what I've said, it's called a forum. I hope people do challenge the shit I post, it's mostly wrong, but seriously following me around the forum calling me fucking names. What are you fucking 12? Post a counter opinion or fuck off.
    Actually form an opinion then and stop just dribbling for attention.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:08:56
    Facepalm wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Fruit's solution to the aimlessness of life is to join the armed forces and make something of himself.

mowgli's solution is to distract himself with a string of magpie purchases culminating in a dog he's trapped in his flat.
    Your solution being to create and desperately hang onto this transparent-to-all persona of a social beast to make up for the loneliness and warhammer collection. While at the same time acting like a 24/7 careless cunt because you're still embarrassed about asking EG whether a promotion is worth it if it means you have to spend less time on EG.

I kid I kid.
    Why do you need to be like this. If you can't say anything nice, erm, fuck off the forum. You're a nice guy mowgli, pity you're even more twattish after getting married. What, did you realise you can't fuck any other girl for life and it vaguly upset you?
    If I can't say anything nice, seriously?
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:09:28
    mowgli.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:10:37
    Yea.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:10:40
    If he is going to be a cunt to me I will be a cunt back!
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:13:04
    If you delete the quotes I'll delete the original post. I have no interest in getting into a pissy with LB, I rate him very highly on the forum. But for whatever reason he has decided to be a cunt to me recently and there is no reason for me to just ignore it.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:14:56
    Boom just like that the argument was finished.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:15:40
    Let's start a new argument.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:16:35
    Fuck you.
  • Mr-Brett 17 Nov 2012 16:17:11 12,749 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm amazed you don't have mowgli on ignore, I decided I didn't need to see his petty bitter trolling ages ago. Don't pay attention to it, just pity him. He has a decent life and can't even see, instead spending his time lashing out at people for little or no reason and whining like a child about every insignificant thing in his life. Sad and dull.

Portable view - Never forget.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:18:52
    :p
  • Rusty_M 17 Nov 2012 16:21:17 4,640 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LOUD NOISES!

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:21:17
    Fucks sake now I feel bad for attacking LB.

But he started it etc. etc.

:(
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 16:21:39
    Post deleted
  • SolidSCB 17 Nov 2012 16:32:11 6,513 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Listen you cunts, I love you all.
  • BinaryBob101 17 Nov 2012 16:36:28 22,635 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Mowgli, you know if you quote a deleted post you can still see it, right?

You're all cunts.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:
    Many films are based on phone charge running out and being trapped somewhere...

• Page

of 568 First / Last