Borderlands 2 Page 150

• Page

of 153 First / Last

• FogHeart 5 Jul 2013 16:02:22 910 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    We've debated about when to use keys before, and concluded that it's pointless to use them at level cap since everything you loot thereafter will be at top level, but I don't see what else to do with them. I don't save codes for lower level characters as they're already spoiled by hand-me-downs. So if I reach 61 this weekend, with these new codes (thankssssss brothersss!) and ones kept back I get twenty top level purple loot chests..unless my thinking is flawed?
  • megalomaniacs4u 7 Jul 2013 13:11:57 52 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'll use the keys early if my weapons are crap for my level and i'm getting poor loot (way too common in BL2 unfortunately).
  • neems 8 Jul 2013 11:41:37 1,081 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Some advice please, I can see you fellas know what you're talking about.

I've just got back into B2, having never actually finished it in the first place. If I buy the various story dlcs, can I go into them at a low level with a brand new character (figured I'd give the mechromancer a shot, but I don't fancy replaying 80% of the game) or is that tantamount to committing suicide?

Also, does the season pass have all the story dlc? Or is some of it separate?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.
  • oldschoolsoviet 8 Jul 2013 12:04:24 5,413 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @neems
    If I buy the various story dlcs, can I go into them at a low level with a brand new character (figured I'd give the mechromancer a shot, but I don't fancy replaying 80% of the game) or is that tantamount to committing suicide?
    Yep, suicide. DLCs will adjust depending on level/playthrough, based on the assumption that you've completed the main game. The first Pirate one starts scaling at LV27 or thereabouts.
    Also, does the season pass have all the story dlc? Or is some of it separate?

Season pass will cover the 4 main DLCs, with all the story. Just the characters, outfits, and an arena mode separate.
  • neems 8 Jul 2013 12:32:04 1,081 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Cheers, Soviet.

Hmmm, guess I'll see if I can be bothered to play through the main game again.
  • oldschoolsoviet 8 Jul 2013 12:54:47 5,413 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That's why I power levelled Maya, Sal and Gaige via splitscreen Fleshstick exploit/BNK3R runs before they were all patched out. Just couldn't face trawling through the story again. Twice was enough, and it's why I'll never bother with Krieg.
  • themanfromdelmonte 9 Jul 2013 21:59:49 540 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    More DLC on the way.
  • Metalfish 9 Jul 2013 22:16:02 8,688 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If you've completed the DLC4 this isn't a huge surprise. I'll remain coy about what everyone knows its going to be about though.
  • Ged42 9 Jul 2013 22:25:19 7,641 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Codes for Axton stuff.

There are going to be codes for the other characters each day up to Sunday.

Edited by Ged42 at 22:27:25 09-07-2013
  • dsmx 9 Jul 2013 22:28:52 7,412 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It does sound rather cool though where were going next, not sure if it will be a very varied environment from a looks point of view but it should open up some interesting possibilities when your outside.

Edited by dsmx at 22:31:22 09-07-2013

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Metalfish 9 Jul 2013 22:32:05 8,688 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Are the codes gonna be valid til sunday, or are they time limited?
  • jambii267 10 Jul 2013 00:07:11 1,306 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Looks like the Code is for one of the new Class mods that come with the Tiny Tina DLC. Sounds like a bit of a waste if played the DLC already.

NNID: Jambii267 PSN: Dr-Jambii 3DS: 0216-0806-8561

• crashVoodoo 10 Jul 2013 00:19:24 3,821 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Just got my first yellow/gold/orange whatever weapon.

Loaded Hornet.  Dropped from a random bullymong on my new character, siren.  Seriously WTF?

I like level 6 FFS!

This game is mocking me I'm sure it is...

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• dsmx 10 Jul 2013 00:21:25 7,412 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I remember the game dropping a legendary corrosive pistol on the first boss, saw me reliably through to about lvl 19 I think it was, be grateful that it dropped you something good early on.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• crashVoodoo 10 Jul 2013 01:04:36 3,821 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @dsmx it's already been outlived.  Still ... yay \o/

• crashVoodoo 10 Jul 2013 18:44:09 3,821 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've taken my siren online with a mates gunzerker who was 20+ levels above me.  He's still never completed the game so figured I'd help him.

TBH it was OK until we continued his story and all the enemies were well above me.  I respec'd for medic/support and let him tank his way through while I provided long distance res and phase locking.  Powered through 12 skills levels though, now lvl23.  Nifty!  Don't usually play online.

Bagged myself a smashing orange nade called leech or something.  Something to look forward to when my siren gets to 30.  He'd already gone otherwise he could've had it.

• Mayhem64 10 Jul 2013 19:24:41 649 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    neems wrote:

I've just got back into B2, having never actually finished it in the first place. If I buy the various story dlcs, can I go into them at a low level with a brand new character (figured I'd give the mechromancer a shot, but I don't fancy replaying 80% of the game) or is that tantamount to committing suicide?
    Pirate and Torgue DLC start at around level 15 and scale up to level 32 in normal mode. Hammerlock and Tina DLC start at level 30, so best to do those after you've completed the game.

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

• Angry_Man_Dan 11 Jul 2013 10:42:17 155 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    SHiFT code courtesy of DLCentral -

A high-end Torgue shotgun
    Legendary life leech grenade mod
    Transformer shield

XBOX 360 - WTCJJ-TCZ5J-Z69J6-CRJT3-STTCT

PS3 - WTWBB-9RZ95-ZZWWT-SJ533-S9WF5

Expiry 7th September, items deposited into the next character's backpack that you load after redeeming code, at that character's current level. Enjoy.

PSN / NNID -Angry_Man_Dan

• Mike1980 11 Jul 2013 10:56:37 239 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't know if its been posted before (hell I might have got it from here) but I visit This site almost daily for golden keys and other codes.
  • elephantjuice 11 Jul 2013 11:00:33 553 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mayhem64 wrote:
    neems wrote:

Pirate and Torgue DLC start at around level 15 and scale up to level 32 in normal mode. Hammerlock and Tina DLC start at level 30, so best to do those after you've completed the game.
    When you say Hammerlock + TT dlc starts at 30, I assume they scale too? I've just finished the main game on normal and started the Pirate dlc and up to lvl 35 now.
  • Angry_Man_Dan 11 Jul 2013 11:05:30 155 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Mike1980 Didn't know about that site mate, thanks for the heads up!

PSN / NNID -Angry_Man_Dan

• FogHeart 12 Jul 2013 14:22:27 910 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ...and also thanks from me, I got 16 keys and two legendaries from that page. I promised myself I'd get some sunshine this weekend, the temptation to play with new toys instead will be hard to resist!

Edited by FogHeart at 14:23:07 12-07-2013
  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 14:30:32
    Bit bored of this. Played it loads but stopped after sir hammerlock came out, came back for dragons lair and can't get into it.
    All the dialogue is brilliant but after act one its so dull. How much back and forth do you have to do in the dwarven kingdom? Way too much.

On top of that I NEVER get legendary weapons, every time I kill a big boss you get this explosion of loot only on inspection you find it to be average shit.
  • Bahamafish 20 Jul 2013 01:10:02 360 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hey guys - I bought the season pass on my xbox, but nothing is free to download... anybody else had this issue?
  • FuzzyDuck 20 Jul 2013 01:46:23 3,526 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Bahamafish

Are you trying to take the season pass content from the actual Xbox Live store or through the in game store?

If memory serves correctly, even with the season pass purchased/installed, all applicable content has to be downloaded through the in game store, as buying it through the Live store charges you for it (at least that's what I remember, on a break from this at the minute!).
  • Bahamafish 20 Jul 2013 02:07:10 360 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    yep, that seems to be the issue I had. I've actually got to watch the whole thing download, or else it stops.

All my characters got deleted now. Arrrrrrrh

Edited by Bahamafish at 02:07:49 20-07-2013
  • crashVoodoo 20 Jul 2013 11:13:06 3,821 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Bahamafish start the downloads and then cancel it. Go into the Xbox download history and resume it from there's and they download in the background

• themanfromdelmonte 20 Jul 2013 11:18:17 540 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Finished PT1 with my Kreig yesterday, warrior dropped me a Volcano. I also farmed Hunter Hellquist for a Bee to make the Warrior battle less of a slog, took less than 10 kills to drop one.

Sprint to the finish of PT1 with Zer0 coming up.
    /putting off finishing UVHM with Gaige
  • Mayhem64 20 Jul 2013 16:13:56 649 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    elephantjuice wrote:
    Mayhem64 wrote:
    neems wrote:

When you say Hammerlock + TT dlc starts at 30, I assume they scale too? I've just finished the main game on normal and started the Pirate dlc and up to lvl 35 now.
    Sorry, didn't come back to this, on holiday currently! Yes, Hammerlock and TT scale in Normal, it's just they have a minimum entry level of 30. I believe they scale up to around level 35-37 overall, so you can go someways, but not too far along XP wise.

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

• themanfromdelmonte 20 Jul 2013 16:59:50 540 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So, level 72 UVHM pack 2 coming, with Digistruct Peak map.

More inventory, bank and ammo space coming for free.

And T.K.Baha's Bloody Harvest, Headhunter Pack.

Pax Australia story.

I've not even got to 61 yet with any of mine, my Gaige is at 58. I'll probably still buy the additional levels though.
  • Page

of 153 First / Last