Your Most Loved Wii So Far? Page 6

• Page

of 8 First / Last

• Trafford 11 Dec 2010 16:08:57 5,739 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Never owned a Wii ,but borrowed one for a while.
    The last Super Smash Bros was a big hit for the whole family.
    Watching my 9 year old defeat the final Bowser on SMG is one of my cherished gaming moments.

Also Wii Sports,a lot of fun.So much so, I've bought a Kinnect for Xmas.

• zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 16:10:03 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    yeah its a better list in my opinion , more of a gamers list, but that was'nt what the original arguement was about, and it doesn't matter anyway will just agree to disagree on that point
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 16:10:57 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:
    nothing did happen , i just expressed my opinion about a gaming issue , i didn't make any personal comments about anybody and dont have anything personal against anyone .

zeldasdad wrote:
    once again that is in YOUR OPINION , which you obviously think is superior to mine , so seen as your so intelligent, mature and sophisticated , can you please teach me what the right opinion is oh wise games master?

You were certainly passive aggressive.
  • King_Edward 11 Dec 2010 16:13:49 11,454 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    I was gonna get Heavy Rain next but I may have to postpone that and get VC :)

Earlier in the thread I pulled into question the quality of some games in the top 10 best selling games on the Wii.
    So here is a list that I think is full of quality, here is the top 10 games according to the critics.

1. Super Mario Galaxy - 97.46%
    2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 97.07%
    3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 94.51%
    4. World of Goo - 94.00%
    5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 92.75%
    6. Metroid Prime Trilogy - 92.27%
    7. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - 91.45%
    8. Rock Band 2 - 91.33%
    9. Cave Story - 90.34%
    10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 90.16%

The only surprises are World of Goo and Rock Band 2 which no one has voted for. I realise Cave Story is a really recent game and infact one guy on CVG is leaving it to the last minute to vote, so that he has had a good play of it.
    Now tell me zeldasdad, isn't that a far superior list to the sales one? And the one we are cooking up atm with your votes is even better ;)

World of Goo is considered more of a PC game. Hence the lack of votes.
  • zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 16:37:05 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Yeah as opposed to implying that i can't read, write or understand things properly, which is not personal at all, i will defend myself when its personal but i did not initiate it .
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 16:48:35 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You're right, but you're also a bit aggressive, which is probably why so many have picked up on your posts. You laid into Slickloose unnecessarily. There are more cordial ways to disagree with someone.

Also, I didn't imply that you couldn't read or write; I stated that your communication skills were somewhat lacking. More explicit I'd say.

Anyway, I notice you haven't posted much here. If I were you, I'd be a little more referential in your interactions with other forumites. That way, people are more likely to take what you are saying more seriously.

/ruffles Zeldasdads hair.

• Kay 11 Dec 2010 16:50:34 17,835 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As much as I hate to be boring and put SMG in the first two spots...

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2
    2. Super Mario Galaxy
    3. No More Heroes

RE4 and Okami shouldn't count in this, imo.
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 16:52:19 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I also think Muramasa should get a mention. Not in my top five Wii games but still absolutely lovely.
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 17:20:48
    Rage_Quit_Rob wrote:
    I think SMG is more 96.32% than 97.46% personally. But some days I would give it a 92.99% but I'm just fucking crazy somedays!

;)

Trafford, aww man that was beautiful! I hope have similar moments with my daughter when she's a bit older...although the only game she is most likely to play is Dora The Explorer or something. I think it's time to start "encouraging" her what games to like. :D

zeldasdad, I would say ignorance is bliss but you are clearly not at bliss...

King_Edward, Ahhh, so the 2 games I mentioned are multi platform...interesting.

zeldasdad,
    Yeah as opposed to implying that i can't read, write or understand things properly, which is not personal at all, i will defend myself when its personal but i did not initiate it .

Am I just a moron or does that 'sentence' not make sense...?

Luckyjim, It's ok, I've had worse aggro *stares intently at Rob* ;)
    And I wouldn't ruffle his hair, might seem condescending...especially considering he's the King of Hyrule!!

Kay, It's not about having exciting votes, it's about what games you love. Which also means multi platform games. Besides the 2 games you mentioned are a lot more different to most ports as the control system is radically different.

Luckyjim, I can honestly say I have never heard of that game! :S
  • zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 17:34:32 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    im clearly not a bliss , this makes sense does it ? ha ha , my sentence makes perfect sense as it was a reply to lucky jim, and once again it seems weird to me that a different opinion is being taken so personally here , as far as being referential is concerned , you both seem to have some deluded sense of authority on here that i fail to recognise

/ruffles luckyjims ego
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 17:37:13 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:
    im clearly not a bliss , this makes sense does it ? ha ha , my sentence makes perfect sense as it was a reply to lucky jim, and once again it seems weird to me that a different opinion is being taken so personally here , as far as being referential is concerned , you both seem to have some deluded sense of authority on here that i fail to recognise

/ruffles luckyjims ego

My ego's not down there. Keep it above the waist, Zeldasdad ;)
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 17:38:49
    Kay wrote:
    Really, how come? Twilight Princess too?
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 17:42:48
    Zeldasmum, fucking idiot...

Luckyjim, you say no but your eyes say yes! ;)

DrEggtimer, I'm not 100% but I think the Game Cube version is the port of the Wii version...not the other way round. Someone else know?
  • heyyo 11 Dec 2010 17:43:48 14,373 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Mario Party
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 17:44:44 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    Zeldasmum, fucking idiot...

Luckyjim, you say no but your eyes say yes! ;)

DrEggtimer, I'm not 100% but I think the Game Cube version is the port of the Wii version...not the other way round. Someone else know?

Who am I kidding, my eyes always say yes.

Lube up, Zeldasdad!
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 17:46:26
    @slickloose - Wikipedia says no...

Originally planned for release in November 2005, Twilight Princess was delayed by Nintendo to allow its developers to refine the game and add more content and to port it to the Wii.
    Anyway, I think it should totally count - otherwise my list is fucked!
  • DFawkes 11 Dec 2010 17:48:23 22,816 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If it's out on Wii and you've played it on Wii, it's a Wii game and should count as such.

I don't know why I tried to say that with any degree of authority when even children shun my attempts to educate (and occasionally seduce) them. At least I know about this important news though.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 17:59:39 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    probably coz they weren't originally released on the wii , but they are two of the best games for it , but then maybe mp games shouldnt count in the other polls , this would give you a better idea of which console is the best (or more suited to your needs ha)

oh and who needs to relax now slickloose
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 18:00:41
    zeldasdad wrote:
    probably coz they weren't originally released on the wii , but they are two of the best games for it , but then maybe mp games shouldnt count in the other polls , this would give you a better idea of which console is the best (or more suited to your needs ha)

USE PROPER PUNCTUATION YOU CUNT
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 18:02:50 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Rage_Quit_Rob wrote:
    zeldasdad wrote:

USE PROPER PUNCTUATION YOU CUNT

Don't sit on the fence, Rob. Say what you think ;)
  • zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 18:07:08 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Ever heard of masterbation Rage , its a great way to get rid of all that sexual frustration
  • zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 18:07:13 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 18:08:44 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:
    Ever heard of masterbation Rage , its a great way to get rid of all that sexual frustration

And spunk.
  • Trafford 11 Dec 2010 18:17:57 5,739 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:

Rage wanking? It's a new one to me.
  • Kay 11 Dec 2010 18:19:12 17,835 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DrEggtimer wrote:
    Kay wrote:
    Really, how come? Twilight Princess too?

Because both games were just slightly enhanced ports that came out a good couple of years after the original release. RE4 and Okami were two of the best games I've played on GC and PS2 respectively, I just don't see them as Wii games. For that reason it'll seem a little odd to have them on a list of greatest Wii games, but maybe that's just me.

Twilight Princess is different because it was marketed as a Wii game first, with the GC port almost being an afterthought in terms of release (despite its origins as a GC game).
  • Luckyjim 11 Dec 2010 18:19:22 2,873 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've learned an awful lot from Zeldasdad today.
  • G-VideoDie 11 Dec 2010 19:08:28 79 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm really struggling with this thread;

I love my Wii, although it doesn't get as much play time as my PS3 nowadays. To try to evaluate which are my top 3 games for Nintendo's console seems impossible! I would require both Mario Galaxies, Zelda, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart and Resident Evil 4 to all be present in any 'favourite Wii game' list.

However, I also think that due to their importance in the evolution of video games and the people who play them, Wii Sports, Wii fit etc all deserve a mention and have provided me with literally hundreds of hours of multiplayer fun.

So if I were to attempt the impossible, I'd go for;

1. Super Mario Galaxy
    2. Wii Sports
    3. Zelda TP

But even that seems wrong.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've missed the vote already - I couldn't face trawling through all the pages of squabbling to find out!

x
  • RyanDS 11 Dec 2010 19:08:48 9,268 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:

MastUrbation actually.

And again, you put a space after the comma, not before it.

Please end sentences with a full stop or a question mark.

Well done on the capital R in your post though, you get a gold star for that.
  • zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 19:21:44 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    couldn't give a **** as long as its understandable, im not handing in a literature assignment to an english teacher, the grammar police on here are hilarious
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 19:23:25
    Its barely understandable though, thats why people are pulling you up for your lazy ass writing. You aren't typing a text message, there is no need to be a lazy cunt and tlk lke a r3t4rd
  • Page

of 8 First / Last