The all-new Premier League thread Page 3717

  • Page

    of 6780 First / Last

  • danathjo 26 Jun 2013 21:07:03 7,862 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Isco to Real is done.
    Actually really jealous, not so much of them getting Isco but the speed that they wrapped it up!

    /patiently waiting to hear about Higuain....
  • faux-C 26 Jun 2013 21:36:22 11,172 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    vijay_UK wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    People always forget that Henderson is a winger by trade
    I still think there's a decent player in there; he's just taken too much flak alongside Downing to really break out of his shell. A move to another club to sort his game out would not be a terrible move for him.
    Whenever we looked terrible last season, Henderson wasn't playing. Hopefully Rodgers has noticed how integral his energy is to the midfield and will use him better next year.
  • Syrette 26 Jun 2013 21:41:22 47,451 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Isco to Real is done.
    Yay! The gap between Barca/Real Madrid and the rest widens.

    /sigh
  • Mr_Sleep 26 Jun 2013 21:43:00 20,135 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    Isco to Real is done.
    Yay! The gap between Barca/Real Madrid and the rest widens.

    /sigh
    Apart from Bayern and Dortmund, of course.
  • ecu 26 Jun 2013 21:46:59 78,914 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Probably was just talking about La Liga?
  • askew 26 Jun 2013 21:48:13 14,357 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Paulinho now a proven goalscorer for Brazil - add 5m.
  • morriss 26 Jun 2013 21:54:22 71,298 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fee already agreed. :)
  • askew 26 Jun 2013 21:56:49 14,357 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Never too late ;)

    Are you a daddio x2 now?
  • morriss 26 Jun 2013 21:57:11 71,298 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    x4
  • vijay_UK 26 Jun 2013 21:57:59 3,962 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    vijay_UK wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    People always forget that Henderson is a winger by trade
    I still think there's a decent player in there; he's just taken too much flak alongside Downing to really break out of his shell. A move to another club to sort his game out would not be a terrible move for him.
    Whenever we looked terrible last season, Henderson wasn't playing. Hopefully Rodgers has noticed how integral his energy is to the midfield and will use him better next year.
    Liverpool can't afford to have him alongside Lucas and Gerrard and expect to win more games. If you want his energy, I would say more is needed from Lucas and Gerrard. And a more offensive player in front of those two at the expense of Henderson. I would say cautinhio, with sterling inside left. A lot depends on what happens with Suarez
  • askew 26 Jun 2013 21:58:11 14,357 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hehe - congrats :)
  • morriss 26 Jun 2013 21:58:58 71,298 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Thanks. 4 boys.
  • Syrette 26 Jun 2013 22:10:31 47,451 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    ITK is that all of them are mad Arsenal fans.
  • THFourteen 26 Jun 2013 22:16:31 40,826 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hehe!

    Grats morriss
  • morriss 26 Jun 2013 22:24:07 71,298 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Cheers. Kid number 3 turned out to be twins. :)
  • Syrette 26 Jun 2013 22:27:21 47,451 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Siamese?
  • Tuffty 26 Jun 2013 22:48:54 3,168 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Geez, here I was thinking we might get Isco. That was fast!

    Gossip coming out of Napoli is that Chelski have agreed a 49m deal for Cavani.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 26 Jun 2013 22:58:49 11,044 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @morriss Congratulations!
  • Dougs 26 Jun 2013 23:05:54 78,261 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    There's a wonderful rumour going about that Walcott headbutted Lennon in Vegas after Lennon was being a flash git. I'd love it to be true, but I suspect it was a pathetic squaring up girly fight if anything.
  • grey_matters 26 Jun 2013 23:10:36 4,153 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    There's a wonderful rumour going about that Walcott headbutted Lennon in Vegas after Lennon was being a flash git. I'd love it to be true, but I suspect it was a pathetic squaring up girly fight if anything.
    I'd imagine that they squared up to each other, gently bumped heads, and both dived to the lush carpeting looking for the decision.
  • mikew1985 26 Jun 2013 23:12:17 14,077 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can't imagine Walcott doing anything other than pissing his pants in any sort of confrontation. He looks more than a little weedy.
  • TheSaint 26 Jun 2013 23:12:39 16,616 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It was probably the John Lennon in The Beatles Cirque Du Soleil show.
  • The-Bodybuilder 26 Jun 2013 23:40:24 16,144 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:
    I can't imagine Walcott doing anything other than pissing his pants in any sort of confrontation. He looks more than a little weedy.
    They both look like pussies tbh.
    Can imagine them getting into a (very fast) girly hand slap match. Lennon probably had his gloves on too.
  • The-Bodybuilder 26 Jun 2013 23:42:55 16,144 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    But Theo's got tatts now, and likes to shout at people (Jenkinson only tbh).

    He's hard now, he is.
  • Trowel 27 Jun 2013 08:28:30 20,336 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Sam Rhodes @SamuelRhodes_
    To those who are concerned, I am about to speak to gaby agbonlahor about his imminent transfer to arsenal
    Wut?
  • THFourteen 27 Jun 2013 08:31:25 40,826 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    mikew1985 wrote:
    I can't imagine Walcott doing anything other than pissing his pants in any sort of confrontation. He looks more than a little weedy.
    They both look like pussies tbh.
    Can imagine them getting into a (very fast) girly hand slap match. Lennon probably had his gloves on too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wc33uJfTRk
  • Dougs 27 Jun 2013 08:32:28 78,261 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Now that would be out of leftfield!
  • Trowel 27 Jun 2013 08:33:15 20,336 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ah, he says it was "sarcastic"...

    /scraps from reliables list...
  • THFourteen 27 Jun 2013 08:35:58 40,826 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Sam Rhodes @SamuelRhodes_
    To those who are concerned, I am about to speak to gaby agbonlahor about his imminent transfer to arsenal
    Wut?
    I'm concerned.
  • Page

    of 6780 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.