Dark Souls Page 822

• Page

of 1260 First / Last

• Deleted user 2 July 2013 10:55:01
    Oh wait. I can't even wield the Zwei.
  • Deleted user 2 July 2013 13:04:13
    @LeoliansBro So have you been upping your dex too then?
  • Deleted user 2 July 2013 14:10:14
    Yeah but you're further than me with a zwei and getting on good! You are my inspiration :p

And I only killed Gwyn by summoning help, naughty I know. In all fairness the guy wasn't much use but bought me time.
  • -Eks 2 Jul 2013 14:26:47 61 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Didn't like the look of New Londo ruins (that parrying bastard put me off) so I've just spent ages destroying everything in Anor Londo for shits and giggles, pretty sure I've done everything you can there. Got me 45,000 souls out of it to upgrade my stuff. Rocking +10's on the Balder Side Sword, Ricards Rapier (just cos it looks cool) and Balder Shield. Might actually try co-op for a bit now, not sure I'll be much help but I can try!

Need to start pumping stats into Faith, I've got a +5 Divine BSS and Uchigatana but they don't put out as much damage as normal dex scaling versions.

Fucking love this game.
  • quadfather 2 Jul 2013 14:45:12 17,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    /fucking bss drop rate for others
  • quadfather 2 Jul 2013 14:46:11 17,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Did you now? I'm so pleased for you :p
  • Deleted user 2 July 2013 14:50:17
    Is there more to London Ruins than all those annoying ghosts, then? I went in, collected all the things I could find and killed as many ghosts as I could using the transient curse. But unfortunately in doing so got down to my last flask and homeward boned before I got royally fucked.

I honestly feel like I'm playing this like a proper noob. I should have completed it twice over by now.
  • quadfather 2 Jul 2013 14:51:48 17,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @HairyArse - if you go further in, there's some other guys down near the bottom

Don't worry about it - you've only just realistically got your head around it and already poking around in new londo. Took me over 60 hours to get my head around it all.

It's these pesky kids with all the time in the world I blame
  • matrim83 2 Jul 2013 15:40:13 5,609 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The guy who holds the all bosses speed run also holds the normal speedrun record (54 minutes-ish). Dude is a Dark Souls machine. His Twitch channel -

http://www.twitch.tv/santzo84

Well worth following if are into Twitch at all.

Edited by matrim83 at 15:40:44 02-07-2013
  • Deleted user 2 July 2013 20:35:39
    Awesome, there is a dark souls level in the new borderlands 2 dlc. :)
  • SlackMaster 3 Jul 2013 10:49:36 3,151 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I gave up for a while but am thinking of getting back into this once I complete the last of us. I got a bit stuck on SEN's fortress. Playing as a Mage, but the lizard men are tough and you're forced into tight rooms where you have no time for magic. I've never really learned how to parry properly yet and I'm only carrying a +5 long sword as my strength and dexterity aren't high enough for anything else, so fighting the lizards with melee attacks is getting me killed.
  • Page

of 1260 First / Last