What did you dream about last night? Page 4

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• DiamondIce 18 Jan 2011 12:03:14 1,185 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A common dream I have is that I am back at school and when I leave for the day I go to find my car and it isn't where I parked it, or at least where I remember parking it. I also walk really slow in the dream with heavy legs and a funny feeling in my back where I try to move my legs but they are hard to lift.

I suffer from jumpy legs sometimes when I sleep so maybe it is something to do with that?

A lot of my dreams are catastrophic in nature. A really vivid dream I had once was where I was looking out the window in the living room and sun was really close.

Not long after it started getting closer and the fear I had in my dream was so strong. It stayed with me all day when I woke up even though it was nonsense - it felt like I had lived a life in my dream and I felt knackered. I woke from the dream when the sun engulfed everything.

I have a feeling I will be telling all this to a psychiatrist one day.

FLOPS! RAM!

• caligari 31 Jan 2011 10:56:48 17,018 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I had a fairly odd dream last night.

In it, I'd discovered that the guy living in the flat above mine had a really bad disease - a disease that was slowly turning him into a plate of sausages.

I'd told my girlfriend about it - and I was trying to explain that it REALLY wasn't funny (this is still in the dream, by the way).

Then there was a horrible bloody curdling scream, and I just KNEW that the poor guy had 'passed away'.

I then saw someone walking down the stairs from the flat, looking really distraught, whilst carrying a plate of sausages.

I didn't want to look, but I could see that one of the sausages had a human eye ball looking out of it.

All I was thinking was 'PLEASE don't bring him in to my flat, PLEASE don't bring him in to my flat'.

The guy carrying the plate was in tears, and took the sausage-ised man around the corner to where the bins are stood. I was shouting 'you can't throw him out, he's still alive - HE'S STILL ALIVE'.

Then I woke up, feeling very 'creeped out'. :-o
  • iokthemonkey 31 Jan 2011 12:55:59 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My wife was mumbling in her sleep last night. She then sighed heavily and said, ''conundrum.''

She has no memory of it.

http://that-figures.blogspot.com/

• caligari 4 Feb 2011 14:14:52 17,018 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Okay, I'm going to start using this thread as a diary for my pointless dreams.

I had a dream that I'd befriended three Americans. I was trying to explain to them that, even though I was English, I LOVED American TV.

Flash forward, and now we're all hanging over the side of a small bridge (a little bit like that great scene from The Lost Boys), trying to pull ourselves up and back onto the road.

I then looked down at the river, and noticed a human leg floating past. I looked closer at the river, and noticed that there were loads of dismembered limbs/human heads floating past, and what looked like a couple of 'freshly crashed' cars.
  • L_Franko Moderator 4 Feb 2011 14:36:55 9,694 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I keep dreaming I meet a girl and get into a relationship with her. I can never remember the girls face and it has happened at least three times now, but not one night after the another as it was spread over this week. It seems like she lives in a red brick student house as there are other people living there (all girls so I'm amazed there is no sweaty nakedness) and a busy night life outside.
    Last thing I remember from the string of dreams is walking to my car and looking up to her window and saying good night while see is looking out at me.

It's weird, I've never had a dream that relates to other dreams.
  • Rufus 4 Feb 2011 14:38:36 1,754 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    iokthemonkey wrote:
    My wife was mumbling in her sleep last night. She then sighed heavily and said, ''conundrum.''

She has no memory of it.

Was she a contestant on Countdown?
  • thelzdking 4 Feb 2011 15:51:57 4,359 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Last night I dreamt that I was watering my plants.
  • smoothpete 22 Feb 2011 09:51:40 31,469 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I dreamt that I was making a big pie, but by the time it was ready, it had become shrunken and ruined, and I lost my temper and started shouting and throwing things around.

Then I was at my old school, a tarantula was latched onto the lens of my camera. Then there was the most enormous, mahoosive swarm of bees. Billions and billions of them, being blown in from Slough. Like, an epic, biblical swarm of bees. So many they blocked out the sun.
  • Whizzo 22 Feb 2011 09:53:54 43,061 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That's probably not the worst thing that's came out of Slough.

This space left intentionally blank.

• DiamondIce 10 Mar 2011 11:35:04 1,185 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Bloody dreams are getting on my nerves. Last night I had three separate dreams:

First one: Terry Jenkins (the darts player) came on with different entrance music and the crowd went spare and started a riot. Do not ask me where this came from. My boyfriend watches the darts sometimes.

Second: Although it was a 'new' dream it kind of had a lot from the first. Some England footballers were in the crowd and I went mad with them for being abject failures.

Third: My car got smashed and was dented at the front but I was too busy trying to find somewhere to get a drink from.

I wake up today to find two cars in our road had been broken into. Weird. Perhaps I am vandalising cars in my sleep.

FLOPS! RAM!

• Syrette 10 Mar 2011 11:35:31 43,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The poster below me.

• Destria 10 Mar 2011 11:42:49 2,823 posts
    Seen 18 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The poster above me
  • dutchspeededup 10 Mar 2011 13:31:59 4,388 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I think I have a fair idea of what Robin13 dreamt about.
  • mcmonkeyplc 10 Mar 2011 13:43:39 39,412 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    /Obligatory post about the most random dream I've ever had:

I had a really odd vivid dream in October 2009. (Yes It was that vivid)

It involved me being kidnapped, made to look like I had been killed somehow and then the kidnappers did some funky experiments on me making me look like the most wanted person alive.

They released me into the streets and I was arrested almost instantly. I cant remember a trial or anything.

I remember being in a prison cell with lots of computers and flashing lights and someone in a white coat saying we are going to put you away for a very long time. He then injected me with something and I lost conciousness (in the dream). When I woke up in the dream I felt like I had been sleeping for ages. I looked up from the table which I was strapped onto and saw a massive window in front of me. It looked like I was quite far up and there were flying cars!

I asked one of the white coats walking around what year it was, he replied (I cant remember the date) and I remember feeling really really sad cause it was so far into the future that no one I know would be alive.

I then recall what felt like months of ridicule by these white coats and guards saying I was there's now and that I had to do their bidding. It created alot of pent up aggression in me.

The next thing I remember is waking up (in the dream again) and then seeing a fork left on the table I was on near my right hand. I reached out to the fork and somehow released myself. Before I could get anywhere one of the guards stopped me and shouted "where do you think your going". He dragged me to a mirror and reminded me who I looked like now. Then dragged me back to the table again and knocked me unconsious.

Wake up again this time with broken glass next to me on the table. I release myself with that and grab the nearest white coat. Threaten him by putting the glass to his neck. Get him to change me back (I have no idea how) and then find any relatives that are still alive. He finds a great great great grand daughter but I decide it would be far to spooky for anyone related to me to see me. So I decide on a clean break. I get the white coat to create an ID for me where I was a supreme judge (fuck knows why) and had shit loads of money. I killed the white coat ( I was still very angry) and escaped out into a green utopia with flying cars above and giant fountain in front of me.

Yes that's odd.

Come and get it cumslingers!

• warlockuk 10 Mar 2011 14:09:21 19,142 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    dutchspeededup wrote:
    I think I have a fair idea of what Robin13 dreamt about.
    Jiggling butts? Or when he was 13 and he fell off a ladder onto his head while trying to see through his sister's bedroom window?

*grammarfix

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• phAge 10 Mar 2011 14:11:54 24,344 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Shagging one of the missus' girlfriends. The latter has just given birth to two mega-sized twins, so I'be been contemplating exactly how broken her minge must be quite a lot. I suspect this is what has carried over into my dream.
  • sirtacos 27 Mar 2011 10:59:43 7,272 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    1. Dana Scully is lying in bed in sexy lingerie, crying about the fact that she's an FBI goon who does nothing tangible to help the world except hunt down deviants and make examples of them in order to reaffirm the status quo and reinforce the establishment's rule (her words, not mine).
    Was good, as she looked extremely sexy. Except for the whining.

2. Meanwhile, Mulder is under arrest in the back of a police van for some reason. He somehow frees himself from his handcuffs, headbutts the cop to his right, opens the door and kicks him out into oncoming traffic... then he kicks the other fuzz in the face, takes his gun, knocks him out with it, and shoots both the driver and the other cop. The car crashes, all the cops are dead, and he escapes the wreckage. Then he helps some crazy bearded guy blow up a building.

3. Scully goes back in time for some reason and has to retrieve some magical rock from a cliff face. Lots of climbing. At times, I was her, at other times, I was watching her climb from beneath like a dirty perv. (Can't blame me, 'twas the dream!)

4. I'm marooned with a few hundred people on a mysterious island. Kinda like LOST. Except not as lame. Anyway, there are lots of cool things on it, like plants who have a symbiotic telepathic bond with humans. But mostly, it's scary and crap. So we decide to leave.

We find a huge metal hulk of a ship and decide to leave on it to sail back home.
    The quarters are cramped and people complain. For some reason, we all sleep in dog cages. But we keep flowers and plants from the island in a special green room.
    We hear lots of strange sounds at night coming from beneath the sea. Also plankton lights, star-studded skies, and other awesome things.

After a few weeks of sailing, the flowers suddenly die. I'm visiting the green room with their care-taker, Joanna or something. She's showing me this beautiful sunflower-like thing, when all at once, it and the other plants turn black and purple, wilt, and exhale a final audible moan (or rather, a scream). This makes everyone on-board very sad.

A few weeks of sailing pass. One sunny morning I go up to the stern for a breath of air.

I spot faint outlines under the surface in the distance. As we continue, I suddenly see the outlines of buildings. We start passing by the summits of skyscrapers - huge, towering buildings - and the waves lap and crash at their tops. On both sides of us, stand the remains of a city. New York, Taipei, Hong Kong, Chicago, or probably an amalgam of all those.

I feel a sense of doom - I realise that we have no home to go back to. While we were trapped on the island, the world was engulfed by the sea.

It was quite terrifying, actually. No prizes for guessing what current event that came from...

Dunno why I dreamt about Mulder and Scully, though. Haven't watched that show in 8 years.
  • sirtacos 28 Mar 2011 14:34:50 7,272 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Also last night I dreamt that my best friend was Will Smith and that we stole some awesome Suzuki superbikes for a day and rode them around. Then, we broke back into the Suzuki garage to put them back as if nothing had ever happened - but his girlfriend, who worked at the company, called him and said that, because of the tsunami, Suzuki had done an accounting of their vehicles, and had found us out.

Will Smith got arrested and I escaped on a train with his girlfriend.
    Then, from the train window as we sped by, I glimpsed Lassie in a Santa suit, sniffing the ground in some mountainous forest. We had lost Lassie earlier that morning while stealing the bikes (she was our dog, apparently?). I felt bad, and told Smith's girl that I vowed to find her. Then we made out. She was sexy and had an afro

I know no one gives a fuck - this is just my personal dream journal that, annoyingly, all of you can see as well. Apologies, kinda.
  • MetalDog 28 Mar 2011 14:44:29 23,697 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I had a dream recently that was so like a 1970's sci-fi doom flick I'm now wondering if it was more of a memory popping up than actual dreamland.

Some kind of bug is going around that sends people nuts (a bit like in The Fog) and people are flipping out and attacking each other and shit, but it's only just kicked off so most people aren't aware of it yet.

Picture a jaccuzi/pool at the base of three tower blocks with a big glass frontage making up the fourth wall. People from the tower blocks start lemming themselves out of windows, bodies splashing into the water, smashing into the tiles, thudding into the plant pots, etc all around the four or five horrified pool occupants. One shrieking bikini'd girl is hit by a body as she stands screaming in the water and she's driven out of sight while a typically 70's big mustache hairy chest orange speedos guy looks on in horror.

Was this ever in a film or did my brain decide I just needed a 1970's sci-fi doom flick night?

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• smoothpete 28 Mar 2011 14:47:31 31,469 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    In my dream I was watching some stoats playing
  • smoothpete 28 Mar 2011 14:50:21 31,469 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    haha just read sirtacos's dream, that sounds like the kind of weird shit I dream about too
  • spamdangled 28 Mar 2011 14:52:25 27,276 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I dreamt that my male cat inexplicably changed sex and gave birth to a litter of kittens.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• localnotail 28 Mar 2011 14:53:25 23,093 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Otters singing barbershop while staring down at me as if I were at the bottom of a lake.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• caligari 30 Mar 2011 14:03:35 17,018 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I had a dream in which a friend of mine had three uber-rare Monkey Island badges.

He was walking into a shop to pawn them off, and I was desperately trying to stop him - "you'll get so much more on eBay, you idiot!". Eventually I managed to smack the badges out of his hand, and they scattered about the street.

I then spent the rest of the dream (what seemed like hours, but was probably mere seconds in reality) scrabbling around on the road, looking in pot-holes and drains, for these three badges.
  • bigshot316 30 Mar 2011 14:41:40 23,559 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It started off with me dreaming that I was meeting up with Freddy Kreuger in an underground lair (I dream of Freddy lots), but it soon turned into a nightmare.

I was in a hotel room and my colleague, gay dan was trying to rape me.

I put a wardrobe in front of the door, but he climbed through the window and was drunk, forcing himself on me and trying o lick me.

He's not even fit.
  • sirtacos 7 Apr 2011 08:51:50 7,272 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I dreamt I was snorkelling underwater with a group of people. We were in a tropical subaquatic cave and were staring at a school of tiny orange fish. It was fucking beautiful.
    Then, the group started heading back to the cave's exit, but I felt like I could hold my breath forever, so I went off on my own, gallivanting and pirouetting around and loving every moment. Suddenly, I came across a baboon.
    I froze in terror. Had it seen me? I dared not move.
    It looked at me, opened its fanged mouth in a snarl, and before it could lunge, I fucking swam for my life, frantically throwing nets behind me like I was in some sort of Mario Kart survival game.

I made it back to the boat and tried to clamber up the slippery sides, yelling at the others: "BABOON! FUCKING PULL ME UP! BABOON!". With their help, I ended up a wet, panting heap on the deck, exhausted but relieved at my horrifying brush with primate death.

---------

Several nights ago, I dreamt I was in space.
    The dream was really long - I dreamt everything from astronaut selection camp, to cosmonaut training, to the shuttle launch, to landing on the moon. I remember exploring the moon in a 3-man team. We had long gun-like things with chainsaw-like appendages at the tip. We moved around as if stalked by an unknown force, covering each other like a Delta team moving through enemy territory... it was strange.
    The lunar scenery was lovely, though.
  • Zizoo 7 Apr 2011 09:26:58 8,258 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    My girlfriend fell asleep on the couch while I watched tv. Around 1am I went to wake her so we could go to bed. She stood up pulled down her pants and underwear, sat down on the couch and proceeded to piss....
  • Page

of 9 First / Last