What did you dream about last night? Page 7

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• Mageme 17 Oct 2011 15:33:14 2,047 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Dreamt I was a Del Boy type character strolling down the high street. Saw a kid bullying another kid and I got him to walk with me so I could talk him out the whole bullying thing.

Instead, I managed to convince him to enter a cagefight with another kid. Got to the end of our little walk where I said that once he wins, he'd have fame and glory and women. I said that at the same moment I was staring at an ex-colleague crossing the road in a tight black and white dress with a thick red belt and red stilettos. I said I'd speak to Bob, my boss, to arrange the fight and went into my work office (which had turned into a taxi cab office). Sat down with Bob and we started ringing ads in the paper for missing pets to find...

That's all so, so wrong... I mean, my ex-colleague is married with two kids now... (but she's still uber-hot). Oh yeah, the kids in a cagefight. That's wrong too.

3DS: 5086-1465-9252

• Tonka 5 Mar 2012 08:48:14 21,351 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I dreamt about a zombie apocalypse. Me and my gang were holed up in a big old motel in the country side.

Another gang showed up. 8 or 9 families, some of which we knew from before the apocalypse. It was my birthday and they decided to throw a party. I thought it was a bad idea but since there hadn't been any sightings for a long time people had got a bit sloppy.

It was the kids that got attacked first. They were playing hide and seek at the edge of the compound and apparently someone had left a gate open to the woods. I saw the shadow of an attack magnified on a wall and sounded the alarm.

We all got our bashing tools and shotguns etc and ran out to face the swarm. I took a shortcut (mostly as I didn't trust the new gang not to shoot me in the confusion) and got attacked by (this is a bit silly) three zombie hens. I had my hardwood axe handles at the ready but man was it a tough fight. Just as a live chicken flails about after you cut its head of so does a zombie chicken.

By the time I was done the main fight was over and all the Z's plus the new gang were done for.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• S.J.Rogers 5 Mar 2012 09:00:21 3,557 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Zombie Chicken's can be a real problem... :-)
  • Dougs 6 Mar 2012 07:22:43 69,500 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I dreamed that i.e. was talking to Stephen Timms about the possibility of running for local office, and he said he'd help me out. How fucking toe curlingly dull can you get?† Normally have much more interesting and weird dreams.
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 6 Mar 2012 09:49:38 10,861 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tom Daley. I blame espibara's thread entirely...
  • LockeTribal 21 Mar 2012 14:38:45 4,539 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Couple of weird dreams last night, especially since I rarely remember my dreams. Could have been because I was lying on my back.

First one, I was standing peeing into the main toilet at home. Then I start to notice that my pee is turning the water in the toilet bowl red, but my pee looks normal enough. Take a second look and find I'm now peeing blood. Went on like that for a while but the dream seemed to end fairly abruptly.

Next dream, I'm in the house of an old friend's granny and I'm sat there watching this small telly with him and 4 or 5 of his cousins/aunts/uncles/whatever. The film's called "Ted" and it starts off as a weird cartoon with one or two of the characters trying to escape from someone or something. Then (non-cartoon) Eddie Murphy turns up in the film (the old, unfunny Eddie Murphy that hasn't made a good film in years), so it's not a cartoon any more. Think I woke up shortly after that.

Odd.
  • darkengy 22 Mar 2012 08:45:55 98 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I dreamed of the Sailor Moon (anime) saying her famous "Punish in the name of the moon" lines but her face was the Japanese voice actor of Uchiha Sasuke...I forced myself to wake up after 'Sailor Moon' finished his lines

• BinaryBob101 22 Mar 2012 09:05:18 24,418 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I dreamt about an incredibly annoying gif which really fucked up the forum..

www.TheGrumpyVaper.com

• Rusty_M 22 Mar 2012 11:39:01 4,924 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I dreamed that my fiancee and I were living in my parents house although my parents weren't. We lit the fire, which started a chimney fire, causing part of the chimney to explode, somehow without damaging the rest of the house.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.
    http://www.twitch.tv/rusty_the_robot
    http://twitter.com/Rusty_The_Robot

• BillMurray 23 Jul 2012 11:47:04 7,905 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Last night I dreamt that it was easter and Sainsbury's had replaced all their eggs with Kris Akabusi shaped chocolate busts.

Fingers crossed this becomes a reality next year.
  • ZuluHero 23 Jul 2012 12:20:48 4,302 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I also dreamt about a zombie apocalypse Ė seems to be a recurring theme here amongst gamers.

Started off a bit like the Towering Inferno Ė trapped at the top of a really tall building as the outbreak happened. Managed to hide and survive the inital outbreak (where everyone gets torn to shreds) by hiding in a stationary cupboard. After a while, decided I had to get down to the lobby, so worked my way slowly down through all the floors. Met a girl, a news reporter who i found hiding in a kitchen cupboard. We worked our way down to the lobby, fighting the occasional zombie and running for the most part. Made it to the lobby where there were other survivors. They were holed up. We blocked the stair wells and tried to survive, but the zombies outside the building were growing in numbers. Weirdly the Black Eyed Peas were there. I have no idea either.

Anyway, time passed, me and the reporter girl grew closer (nudge nudge, wink wink) but everyone decided that we couldnít stay in the building for too long, as we didnít have any food or anything. So someone came up with a plan to escape the city via a suspension bridge that lead into the mountains. Someone thought that they either heard a radio message, or someone had an idea that because winter was coming we could find a hunterís shack in the hills and when winter came the zombies would be killed. Some of the survivors didnít want to leave, so we left them behind.

So we left and head for the bridge. We waited till the zombies had thinned out then made a dash for it. We fought our way through the city to the bridge and managed to cross it. Outside the city we didnít really encounter any zombies, but the fight through the city had really taken its toll. We managed to find a couple or shacks high up in the hills, we were on a huge cliff overlooking a vista of the city spread out below. We stopped there over night. When I woke up the next day people were talking outside. It seemed that some of them had decided that they were going to jump off the cliff rather than face anymore of the horrors. They said that it wasnít a sad thing and they people should see it as a happy choice rather than just quitting. About half the group, the black eyed peas included, all went smiling over the edge, with ďI gotta feeling, tonightís gonna be a good nightĒ playing over their demise

The rest of the group moved on, and we ended up at a motel. We made it secure and everything seemed ok. Well a few days later in i was woken in the middle of the night. There was another group of survivors asking to be let in. Something didnít seem right about them Ė all men, all rough as hell. You know, the sort of people youíd cross the street to avoid. Anyway some fool let them in and they pulled guns on us and a blood bath ensued. I managed to get out of the room and found a kitchen and managed to get into the ceiling and close the tile up before the leader came in looking for me...

... I donít know what happened next as I woke up..
  • dogbot 23 Jul 2012 12:25:19 2,278 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Babies. Specifically, getting back together with an ex and having one.

Ugh.

I take it as a sign to buy more motorbikes. :)
  • Deleted user 2 August 2012 18:54:52
    I met my dream girl at some sort of lan event, and we fell in love. We seemed to play for a clan of sorts, then when we finished the competition us and the gang got on a plane home, I guess.
  • Rusty_M 3 Aug 2012 07:06:41 4,924 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I dreamed that an ex of mine and a close friend from uni went for a coffee as we haven't seen each other in years. It was odd.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.
    http://www.twitch.tv/rusty_the_robot
    http://twitter.com/Rusty_The_Robot

• Deleted user 3 August 2012 07:22:14
    Had a dream I was having an affair with two beautiful women, sometimes at the same time but then they both left me, the GF found out and I was left alone. That was when I woke up.
  • sirtacos 31 Dec 2012 14:03:51 7,378 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I started an affair with a semi-autistic 15 year-old girl.

In my defense, she looked 16. And she was very mature for her age. :p

She was a supergenius.
    Kind of like that girl from Firefly/Serenity.

We met on a diving boat surrounded by sharks. We fell in love and ran away together.

Even in the dream, I realised what a paedo I was, so I eventually left her 'because it was wrong'.
    (This almost sounds noble, until I mention I had sex with her.)
    She tried to convince me to stay. She argued that, in Japan, the age of consent is 12. :/

We had sex in the dream. She possessed a normal vulva, but when we started the awful deed, her vagina turned into the tip of a penis. I saw nothing wrong with this at the time, so I 'pushed on', so to speak, until I had spread apart and penetrated her urethra with my filthy appendage.

Basically, imagine 'touching cocks' getting out of hand. By which I mean, one of the cocks penetrates the other cock.

Despite these twisted horrors, it was actually quite a beautiful thing. The relationship, that is, not the sexual abominations I just described.

She was an incredible human being. Despite our age difference, I was but a child in her presence. She dwarfed me in intellect, wisdom & maturity, and I considered myself lucky to be loved by her.

The dream can't have lasted very long, but it felt like several weeks at least.

I woke up and spent the rest of the day wistfully remembering my imaginary relationship with an underage girl with a mental condition. I still remember it fondly. I have issues.
  • JoeBlade 31 Dec 2012 15:16:46 2,635 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Now I'm not one to use the term 'mental' lightly but...

/winks and nods sideways towards sirtacos
  • Dante_Cubit 31 Dec 2012 15:51:37 1,931 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    sirtacos wrote:
    I started an affair with a semi-autistic 15 year-old girl.

In my defense, she looked 16. And she was very mature for her age. :p

She was a supergenius.
    Kind of like that girl from Firefly/Serenity.

We met on a diving boat surrounded by sharks. We fell in love and ran away together.

Even in the dream, I realised what a paedo I was, so I eventually left her 'because it was wrong'.
    (This almost sounds noble, until I mention I had sex with her.)
    She tried to convince me to stay. She argued that, in Japan, the age of consent is 12. :/

We had sex in the dream. She possessed a normal vulva, but when we started the awful deed, her vagina turned into the tip of a penis. I saw nothing wrong with this at the time, so I 'pushed on', so to speak, until I had spread apart and penetrated her urethra with my filthy appendage.

Basically, imagine 'touching cocks' getting out of hand. By which I mean, one of the cocks penetrates the other cock.

Despite these twisted horrors, it was actually quite a beautiful thing. The relationship, that is, not the sexual abominations I just described.

She was an incredible human being. Despite our age difference, I was but a child in her presence. She dwarfed me in intellect, wisdom & maturity, and I considered myself lucky to be loved by her.

The dream can't have lasted very long, but it felt like several weeks at least.

I woke up and spent the rest of the day wistfully remembering my imaginary relationship with an underage girl with a mental condition. I still remember it fondly. I have issues.
    I'd recommend laying off the cheese for a bit before bedtime... Or massive, massive quantities of ketamine.
  • GuiltySpark 31 Dec 2012 15:55:16 6,466 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Weird this thread should pop up, I basically slept through Sunday. My dreams were massively fucked, culminating in cyborg ninjas.

It was pretty scary actually, they weren't very friendly.

Get bent.

• MetalDog 28 Jan 2013 13:46:32 23,920 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Longish ramble, but it's stuck with me all day so far, so this is catharsis as much as anything else.

Last night I dreamt I was a doctor of some sort, helping the cops out with a scene where they'd found a plastic carrier bag full of tiny bones, suspiciously human looking skulls, some earth and some hair, like a bag full of dug-up toddler skeletons.

After some looking around where the bag has been found, I take it out of a hole in the ground and put it to one side - we'll check that out in the lab, but first I want to make sure there's nothing else to take back. As soon as I turn back to the hole, some crazy old lady walks up, grabs the bag and skitters off into one of those 'antique' shops that's just a shop full of broken down old shit from all over. I yell at her to bring the bag back, but she ignores me and I tell my assistant to go and get it back off her, right now, before the police notice we've lost the evidence.
    I go back to inspecting the hole, but I'm too pissed off and distracted by what's happened to concentrate, so I go to the shop myself to see what's keeping my assistant.

Inside the shop, there's no sign of my assistant but when I yell at the crazy old lady to give me back the evidence, she gives me a plastic carrier bag. I look inside and it's full of what look like dog or cat skeletal remains - definitely not the bag she pinched. I'm all arm-waving and ranting now, demanding the return of the evidence or I'll sic the cops on her and she fetches out an old, fish-grey leather satchel, oddly round, covered in tassles, beads, stitched pictures, etc. Handmade, tribal looking thing.

I look at the satchel in my hands and am suddenly overcome with the knowledge that something terrible is inside. Something really, really awful. I drop the bag and can't seem to do anything else but stare at it and to my right the crazy old lady is bent double, pointing and laughing at me. Cackling, in fact.

As I stare at the bag I am thinking, 'what happened to my assistant? Where is he?' and I just know that whatever is in the bag is what happened to him - that he'd opened it because he hadn't felt whatever nebulous dread I could feel coming from inside it.

And then the alarm goes off, so now I'll never know what was in the bag, what happened to the assistant or where the toddler-skeletons factored in =/

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• cubbymoore 28 Jan 2013 14:17:37 36,504 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fucking hell sirtacos!
  • beastmaster 28 Jan 2013 14:20:42 11,986 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I had a dream a few weeks ago that Renee Zellweger had my love child but everyone was trying to kill it as it was the anti-christ.

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• SClaw 28 Jan 2013 14:30:15 826 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    When I remember a dream itís never worth reporting on, because I apparently have the in-built ability to lucid dream whenever the hell I want to.

So Iíll recall a dream the next day and have the distinct remembrance that I noticed in the dream I was dreaming, so immediately changed the dream into me doing awesome stuff (because real life is tedious). I have attempted to go ďyes you know itís a dream, but why not let this one play out as it wantsĒ but itís surprisingly difficult to go with the flow when you can ride motorbikes overload with strippers through flaming hoops.

Prime example from last week; I started to have a dream that I was working for a talent agency (no idea where that came from) and then I noticed it was a dream, so decided that I would ascend from my dreaming desk job at a talent agency and become super famous.

And Iím not bragging about lucid dreaming. Itís annoying as fuck because I can never have trippy weird dreams. Itís basically just the same shit Iím thinking while Iím sitting at my desk pretending to work for nine hours every day.
  • imamazed 28 Jan 2013 14:37:53 5,954 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Last night I clobbered Luis Suarez because he was bullying a small Afghan child.
  • MetalDog 28 Jan 2013 14:41:01 23,920 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @SClaw
    It's supposedly possible to train yourself to lucid dream, but I always wondered if it turned off the weirdness from the deep so never bothered to learn. I'm glad I left it alone - sounds annoying!

• SClaw 28 Jan 2013 14:49:34 826 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @MetalDog I've always been like this. For a very long time (until high school I guess) I thought this was entirely normal. I won't say it's not fun sometimes - if you can string a few nights together and remember them you can practically make your own awesome TV series starring yourself.
  • SClaw 28 Jan 2013 14:51:19 826 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Holy shit... saying that made me realise something else. I dream in third person. I have no idea why I never consciously realised that before.
  • MetalDog 28 Jan 2013 15:33:55 23,920 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Are you ever not you? I'm only 'me' in about half of my dreams, the rest of the time I'm someone else entirely. Was Dr. Balestra for the last one. Been Superman, Gumshoe detectives, animals, etc. Never third person though - do you play a lot of 3rd person games? I quite often don't have feet when I look down, being a heavy FPS player =D
    A lot of grandparents dream in black and white because that's how they saw movies and TV, so that's how it was in their dreams.

• ronuds 28 Jan 2013 15:37:20 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm always me in my dreams, but often dream in 3rd person... usually when I'm doing something embarrassing, such as walking around public places in my underpants.

The other night I dreamt I lost all of my teeth. I'm pretty sure that's a common one. It was frightening.
  • SClaw 28 Jan 2013 15:56:51 826 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I don't especially play a lot of 3rd person games. Now I think about it, I think Iíve always dreamed that way. I donít often talk about dream stuff (because I sound like a freak when I explain all that) so I never really noticed that, when remembering them, I was always seeing myself in the scenes rather than seeing stuff looking through my eyes.

Iím always me but not necessarily the actual me. Awesome versions of me. Like me as captain of Space Battleship Yamato or Batman. But yeah, I donít dream Iím Bruce Wayne as Batman - I dream Iím sufficiently super buff and also actually Batman myself.
  • Page

of 9 First / Last