Playstation Plus - Added subscription service Page 108

  • Page

    of 123 First / Last

  • StixxUK 27 May 2014 20:22:11 7,287 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'll play Lone Survivor maybe.

    The rest is balls.
  • ChiefGB 27 May 2014 20:43:48 1,119 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    There will be something announced at E3.

    That's my two pen'th
    Actually seeing as games for gold is finally getting it's xb1 arse in gear next month you could well be right there.
  • robc84 27 May 2014 20:45:17 6,069 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
  • Mark1412 27 May 2014 22:07:54 596 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Lone Survivor is really brilliant. Disappointing on the PS4 front.

    .

  • ChiefGB 28 May 2014 11:18:37 1,119 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Top tip for nba2k14 players new and old, the phone app gives away coins each day which you use to upgrade your player or to buy ultimate team packs, a real no brainier.
  • SomaticSense 28 May 2014 11:22:53 9,132 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    robc84 wrote:
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
  • PazJohnMitch 28 May 2014 11:38:19 8,723 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hopefully lone survivor is cross but with vita.

    When do these games go live?

    Edited by PazJohnMitch at 11:38:36 28-05-2014
  • Kay 28 May 2014 11:41:17 17,965 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It seems that the leaked list isn't entirely correct, according to PS Europe. Full lineup will be revealed tomorrow.
  • TheBlackDog 28 May 2014 12:21:23 426 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    the_dudefather wrote:
    Meh, guess I'll download 'Dragon's crown' aka 'Golden axe and titties'
    Heh, I didn't get what you were talking about, but just read a review to see what the game is about and BAM ! ridiculously massive breasts. If I start a petition, do you think the internet could get the developer to patch the game to mod the breasts just a little bit ? No, not to make them bigger - unless you can use them in battle :-P
  • robc84 28 May 2014 12:47:41 6,069 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
    No....
  • SomaticSense 28 May 2014 12:57:38 9,132 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    robc84 wrote:
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
    No....
    Then it'll seem as complicated as a game of Madden then. It's the most basic bread and butter strategy in basketball. It means there'll be plenty to get your teeth into depthwise :)
  • robc84 28 May 2014 13:07:16 6,069 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
    No....
    Then it'll seem as complicated as a game of Madden then. It's the most basic bread and butter strategy in basketball. It means there'll be plenty to get your teeth into depthwise :)
    I'll google it :)
  • the_dudefather 28 May 2014 13:13:33 9,416 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TheBlackDog wrote:
    the_dudefather wrote:
    Meh, guess I'll download 'Dragon's crown' aka 'Golden axe and titties'
    Heh, I didn't get what you were talking about, but just read a review to see what the game is about and BAM ! ridiculously massive breasts. If I start a petition, do you think the internet could get the developer to patch the game to mod the breasts just a little bit ? No, not to make them bigger - unless you can use them in battle :-P
    At least they got have sexy dwarven warriors too

    (ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

  • Doomspoon 28 May 2014 13:18:46 2,511 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    SomaticSense wrote:

    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
    Essential groundwork leading up to the flick. There's an optional lick between the pick and roll stages.

    What do bogeys have to do with NBA?

    Edited by Doomspoon at 14:49:00 28-05-2014
  • SomaticSense 28 May 2014 13:58:10 9,132 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Doomspoon

    :D
  • Reacher 28 May 2014 14:02:19 899 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    robc84 wrote:
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    SomaticSense wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    I've liked the idea of a basketball game but not really enough to buy. It's kind of like american football games. I understand the basics, but when it comes to the plays, and which one to do when, I have no idea. I guess basketball is a little less complex. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

    Will check out lone survivor too.
    Do you know what a pick 'n' roll is?
    No....
    Then it'll seem as complicated as a game of Madden then. It's the most basic bread and butter strategy in basketball. It means there'll be plenty to get your teeth into depthwise :)
    I'll google it :)
    The things with NBA2K14 is that there is an option to show you the play dialogue, so that you can see where you are supposed to go/pass the ball etc, it's up to you whether you do that then. It is a hard game to master though.

    Edited by Reacher at 14:02:31 28-05-2014
  • TheMayorOfJugs 29 May 2014 15:43:39 4,507 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Linkage
  • the_dudefather 29 May 2014 16:21:24 9,416 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ah, that's a bit better, demo for Trine 2 was pretty fun and didn't realise pixeljunk shooter was vita compatible

    (ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

  • monkman76 29 May 2014 16:28:37 5,381 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    That's a bit more like it. First time there's been two PS4 games? And three Vita games?
  • killersrquiet 29 May 2014 16:28:51 2,180 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Things are improving for ps+ on ps4. Given the push with indie, in the next few months maybe it will be one indie and AAA game.

    Good times ahead
  • PazJohnMitch 29 May 2014 16:29:57 8,723 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Trine 2 is welcome. Would have bought it if it was cheaper.

    Lone Survivor is also nice as Cross buy. (Would not play it on PS3)

    Surge Deluxe is another I considered buying but felt was fractionally too expensive. So again good.

    Have Dragon's Crown on cartridge but never really clicked. (Off to CEX now...)

    No interest in NBA but probably give pixel junk a bash.
  • FatSternKikwi 29 May 2014 16:33:26 662 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Going to be like this every month from now on.

    2 ps4 games
    2 ps3 games
    2 Psvita games

    But no yearly update. Those games are going to go and not be replaced.
  • StixxUK 29 May 2014 16:42:26 7,287 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Gone from "meh" to "nice"

    Trine 2 looks fun, best get me a second Dual Shock
  • kinky_mong 29 May 2014 16:44:00 10,858 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Surge Deluxe is greatly appreciated by me. Won't bother with Trine 2 though as I thought it was tedious rubbish when I played it on the 360, and I can't imagine it being better now.

    All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

  • monkehhh 5 Jun 2014 19:05:06 3,497 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm guessing yes, but can I claim these free games if I have a PSN account (from when I had access to a PS3 a few years ago) and I buy a PS Plus subcription, but I don't have a Sony console? I'm gonna be getting at least a PS4 shortly and I'd like to not miss out on some of the stuff that's free at the moment!
  • Globbits 5 Jun 2014 19:14:20 56 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @monkehhh In short, yes. I've been claiming PS4 games since they started including them in PS Plus and I don't have the console (yet). Also did the same with Vita games before I picked up one

    I also read somewhere that you'll regain access to any games you claimed on PS Plus before your last subscription ended (though if you don't have a PS3 anymore you may not care about that so much!)
  • CharlieStCloud 5 Jun 2014 19:15:06 5,512 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @monkehhh

    Yes, just as long as you have a PlayStation Plus subscription.

    : )
  • monkehhh 5 Jun 2014 19:21:05 3,497 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Cheers guys - sounds like a plan then.
  • Flying_Pig 14 Jun 2014 19:26:43 11,477 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Cheapest place to get a year's PS+ subscription?

    Edit: 33.56 from here. Anyone used 'em before?

    Edited by Flying_Pig at 19:36:39 14-06-2014
  • scoobysi 15 Jun 2014 10:43:21 1,026 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Flying_Pig haven't heard of those but 34.70 less 5% Facebook discount with cdkeys.com.
  • Page

    of 123 First / Last

Log in or register to reply