Socom 4 Page 8

• Page

of 8 First / Last

Next
  • EMULOUS 30 Jun 2011 22:11:03 22 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Socom confrontation for me. Great maps and game modes. Love it.
  • king26 24 Oct 2011 16:04:02 546 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Anyone still playing SOCOM 4? I was thinking of picking this up to give me some alternative to Killzone and Battlefield. And what are the numbers like, is it difficult to find full maps? Any help is much appreciated.
  • king26 24 Oct 2011 16:04:10 546 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Post deleted
  • ban9er 24 Oct 2011 16:15:36 10 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Again I love this game but struggle to find any friends playing it and can't stand playing any games with randoms, top top game online well worth picking up King26.
  • HisDudness 24 Oct 2011 16:22:05 1,010 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It's my favourite MP game so far this year. I feel it was really hamstrung by the PSN debacle. It's easy to find a game if you are not picky on how you want to play (maps, modes, etc.).

I play the no-respawn mode exclusively, which feels like a completely different game than the respawn rooms.

There is new DLC which is supposed to be quite good, and I think that the new DLC content comes for free with new copies of the game (at least Stateside).
  • Triggerhappytel 10 Mar 2013 16:56:19 2,695 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Can anyone tell me if this game has one if Sony's Network Passes? Thinking about picking it up, but might end up going pre-owned.

Edit - never mind, there is no option to buy a network pass on the PSN store, so I assume it does not.

Edited by Triggerhappytel at 19:47:55 10-03-2013
  • Triggerhappytel 17 Mar 2013 23:30:14 2,695 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So, I got this a couple of days ago and have played through a few missions. Quite impressed so far. It lacks the polish of a typical Sony game and the third person cover and shooting isn't quite as slick as in some games, but it's a lot more tactical than I expected (which is good) and the feel of the guns is dangerous and provides solid feedback. The levels feel nicely open for the most part and I've been flanked already more times than I can recall, either due to my pushing forward too much or enemies being unexpectedly aggressive and efficient.

Good stuff. I bought it second hand and almost wish there was a bit of DLC I could buy to throw some money Sony's way. I tend to do that with games I buy pre owned but end up enjoying.
  • repairmanjack 19 Mar 2013 01:03:56 6,071 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Heh. Along with BF3, this is one I need to get back to. Really enjoyed it when it first came out, and it had a huge community. Must give it a go this week,
  • Page

of 8 First / Last

Next