Far Cry 3 Page 64

  • Page

    of 79 First / Last

  • Syrette 30 Dec 2012 11:58:47 43,771 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    OHK?

  • reddevil93 30 Dec 2012 12:12:32 11,865 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    One hit kill I think?

  • FanBoysSuck 30 Dec 2012 12:46:06 1,527 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Does anyone else wish you didn't have to save Jason's friends? They're a bunch of complete cunts.

    For the emperor!

  • FWB 30 Dec 2012 13:08:42 44,839 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    So what does upping the difficulty do?
  • FWB 30 Dec 2012 13:09:47 44,839 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    FanBoysSuck wrote:
    Does anyone else wish you didn't have to save Jason's friends? They're a bunch of complete cunts.
    Don't really like Jason either. The guys are a bunch of moronic jocks, and should be left to rot.
  • Syrette 30 Dec 2012 13:13:04 43,771 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @FWB

    Makes the game more difficult.

  • FWB 30 Dec 2012 13:18:17 44,839 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    And how?
  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 15:46:41
    Are there only the 3 or so assault rifles in the whole game, or do more unlock?

    Cheers,

    Bitch tits.
  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 15:48:23
    Yeah :D the characters are a bunch of cunts. You could imagine them dunking a bunch of nerds heads in the toilet.
  • FanBoysSuck 30 Dec 2012 16:08:20 1,527 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    FanBoysSuck wrote:
    Does anyone else wish you didn't have to save Jason's friends? They're a bunch of complete cunts.
    Don't really like Jason either. The guys are a bunch of moronic jocks, and should be left to rot.
    I started out hating him but at least he seems to be turning his back on douche-baggery the further in you get. I want to set his girlfriend on fire in particular.

    "I've never felt so alive here!"
    "never mind that, I've got you a job as a runner (everyone's bitch) at the studio I'm working at."

    Die bitch!

    For the emperor!

  • mcmothercruncher 30 Dec 2012 16:45:46 7,216 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh Jesus, I cannot believe they put a loose-all-your-stuff-have-to-get-it-back-again mission in.
  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 17:14:54
    @FanBoysSuck

    Actually, the worst instance of that is:

    Jason's just rescued his stoner buddy after a furious gunfight and taken him back to camp and literally the first words out of her mouth are:

    "Jason, we need to talk about us..."

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SELFISH ATTENTION-WHORE BITCH?
  • FanBoysSuck 30 Dec 2012 17:48:19 1,527 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    HurbleBurble wrote:
    @FanBoysSuck

    Actually, the worst instance of that is:

    Jason's just rescued his stoner buddy after a furious gunfight and taken him back to camp and literally the first words out of her mouth are:

    "Jason, we need to talk about us..."

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SELFISH ATTENTION-WHORE BITCH?
    It's actually the same scene, I quoted what she said just after that line lol. Bloody despicable human beings. I noticed after that scene when you can leave that you can get flashback scenes by munching red pills. I hate them even more now.

    For the emperor!

  • sanctusmortis 30 Dec 2012 17:49:12 9,651 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My progress is, well, a little skewed:

    I've got 20 relics, 4 memory cards, 2 letters of the lost, skinned 4 legendary animals, created 4 highest level gears as well as all others to at least level 3 (ie 2 new ones created), have most of the guns unlocked, own 2 legendaries and have 2 further unlocked that need the money...

    ...And a ton of skill points I can't spend as my mission progress is 7/40 side and 1/14 story.

    I love skinning. And climbing radio towers. And liberating bases. Missions? What are those?
  • Syrette 30 Dec 2012 17:54:11 43,771 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So I'm the only one who thinks skinning is an utter chore?

    Edited by Syrette at 17:54:26 30-12-2012

  • WoodenSpoon 30 Dec 2012 17:54:22 12,291 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You might be gutted you didn't unlock some of those skills earlier - stuff like the fast-crouch and chained takedowns make the game much more fun.
  • FWB 30 Dec 2012 17:54:44 44,839 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm the same. So many points I have no use for. It's like the game doesn't give you space to explore.
  • Cogsy666 30 Dec 2012 18:21:48 155 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    Are there only the 3 or so assault rifles in the whole game, or do more unlock?

    Cheers,

    Bitch tits.
    When u get to the 2nd island some more will unlock there are also some signature weapons u can unlock by finding relics and letters etc.

    Rock N Grohl

  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 18:24:01
    Quite liking the Famas. Hoping for an MP7 also. And an m16.
  • Cogsy666 30 Dec 2012 18:36:29 155 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    Quite liking the Famas. Hoping for an MP7 also. And an m16.
    No MP7 or M16, buy there is a vector which is nice and an assault rifle thats the M416 in BF3.

    Rock N Grohl

  • itinkuravinalaff 30 Dec 2012 18:38:24 191 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    My .45 hand cannon is pretty trustworthy at the mo!
  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 18:39:17
    @bitch_tits_zero_nine You're in luck so you get a M16 later into the game or is it a PM16.
  • Deleted user 30 December 2012 18:42:38
    Gun porn Ftw.

    Yeah, watched a bit of discovery channel. The m416 is pretty nice.
  • WoodenSpoon 30 Dec 2012 18:45:55 12,291 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Does anyone else think the guns in this game feel like cheap Chinese knockoffs? I'm not sure what it is about them, they just seem really snide!

    Edited by WoodenSpoon at 18:46:36 30-12-2012
  • sanctusmortis 31 Dec 2012 10:24:18 9,651 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It tells you that they're cheap knock-offs bought from the Libyans in the Handbook.

    I'm running around with a silenced F1, the silenced sniper (the signature 50 cal one's ace, but unsilenced - gives you away every shot), the Bull signature shotgun and an RPG-7 (because sometimes, you just want to fire and forget). Oh, and the Tanto.

    Only just hit the first Citra quest of the game, and have most of the skill web I can actually get unlocked. Need another silent takeover though - one guy saw me last time, one. Gutted.
  • robthehermit 31 Dec 2012 11:05:31 4,164 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The Bull is my weapon of choice. Kills pretty much everything with one shot.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • Lexx87 31 Dec 2012 11:25:05 20,863 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Grrr, learnt the Save when you go out of your way to hunt and craft lesson. Back to the tower...nothing hunted or crafted. Yay.

    Darn sharks.

    Speak the truth hussy!

  • robthehermit 31 Dec 2012 11:40:16 4,164 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    No more hunting for me (except Path of the Hunter stuff) crafted my final item (loot bag) last night. Also I seem to now have no use for money or loot. I've got about 9k in my wallet, and nothing to spend it on, Might have to buy all the attachments and all the paint jobs for all the weapons just so that I can start looting people again.

    Quick update on my lack of story progress, I have 2 outposts left to liberate and half a dozen relics to collect and then it's off to Dr. Earnhardt's, although I may spend an hour mopping up the rest of the Wanted missions, supply drops etc. Also, I'm going to go back and kill those 4 leopards in that Hunter quest, now that I've found out you don't have to use a bow, you can just stab the fuckers.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • RyanDS 31 Dec 2012 12:13:29 9,586 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fuck me this game is good. Has rather ruined Bethesda games for me though. I have been a huge fan of theirs since daggerfall days, and have always defended them when people moan about bugs by saying it is inevitable in a game of such scope. However here the game is just as big and complex as something like a Bethesda game, but runs without a hitch.
  • mikew1985 31 Dec 2012 12:20:11 12,890 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    robthehermit wrote:
    No more hunting for me (except Path of the Hunter stuff) crafted my final item (loot bag) last night. Also I seem to now have no use for money or loot. I've got about 9k in my wallet, and nothing to spend it on, Might have to buy all the attachments and all the paint jobs for all the weapons just so that I can start looting people again.

    Quick update on my lack of story progress, I have 2 outposts left to liberate and half a dozen relics to collect and then it's off to Dr. Earnhardt's, although I may spend an hour mopping up the rest of the Wanted missions, supply drops etc. Also, I'm going to go back and kill those 4 leopards in that Hunter quest, now that I've found out you don't have to use a bow, you can just stab the fuckers.
    Granted have played way less of the game than you but I have a feeling that with nothing left worth doing in the open world, the story missions would become quite tedious and you'll probably not even bother finishing them.
  • Page

    of 79 First / Last

Log in or register to reply