Shadow of the Colossus~Graphic Novel Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • Triggerhappytel 31 Oct 2008 09:58:43 2,695 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I am loving some of the ideas here, and your artwork is great WaffleyDaffley.

I like the idea of Emon (or someone. Mono?) narrating the story as Wanda goes through this journey.
  • Flavorable 13 Nov 2008 07:45:58 156 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'm sorry I haven't been posting nearly as much as I should, but I actually have had some ideas of this, I won't share them all tonight, as I'm exhausted and I'll end up butchering many of my concepts, but for instance, The entire thing definitley wouldn't be able to fit in one GN, so we'd transition in between with Wander resting at the small shrines, the page would then be filled with pitch black, with a small panel in the bottom right that would show only the hoove's of the various horsemen's horses. The narrative would only be brief and extremely, extremely vauge exposition that interwines with the opening of Loki flying past Wander. Each colossus would be heavily stylized, as in it would have the contrasting outlines you see present in the MGS GN's, the Colossi fights would be entirely focused on the build up rather than the actual fighting, as prolonged fighting wtih a colossus would be both difficult and far-fetched in a more scripted narrative. Wander would definitley have to have quite a few more injuries, these injuries healing/becoming less prominent after he consumes that colossi's soul. Landscape shots, which would be full page spreads, would transition very fast, so that we don't end up taking 15 pages of landscape for every colossus.

Sorry if it isn't much, I promise alot more tomorrow.
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Next