The official London 2012 Olympic Games thread Page 2

  • Page

    of 273 First / Last

  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Aug 2008 14:19:35 38,900 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    You all suck!

    :p

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:21:02 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    What is the point in this?

  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:21:22 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    captaineurogamer wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    David fucking Beckham. Yawn.

    So you finally getting bored of him. Took some time though didnt it?

    Yet again I'll ask you, what on earth are you on about?

  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:21:30
    I am waiting for that guy to rip the scroll by accident.
  • Merlinho 24 Aug 2008 14:21:33 5,909 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Nice weather in London today I see!

    At least we avoided the raining cliche there.

    Presume you're joking?
  • cubbymoore 24 Aug 2008 14:22:11 36,441 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    tbf, all the eight minute showcases sucked compared to the openers. They've got to be self contained and on time, whereas the openers have the whole stadium.
  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:22:33 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    disc wrote:
    If this is a sign of things to come, might just give up already :(

    To be fair, I think they're all like this.

  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:23:50 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Merlinho wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Nice weather in London today I see!

    At least we avoided the raining cliche there.

    Presume you're joking?

    Er, why?

    They showed a clip of people in London waving flags and the weather was nice and sunny.

    Which goes against that raining cliche that featured in the 8 minute segment (i.e. the umbrellas).

  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:25:06
    That was luck been pissing down all morning.
  • Merlinho 24 Aug 2008 14:25:38 5,909 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Merlinho wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Nice weather in London today I see!

    At least we avoided the raining cliche there.

    Presume you're joking?

    Er, why?

    They showed a clip of people in London waving flags and the weather was nice and sunny.

    Which goes against that raining cliche that featured in the 8 minute segment (i.e. the umbrellas).

    Ah, I thought you meant that the piece didn't feature a raining cliche, which it did with the umbrellas. I'm not even sure that the stadium saw footage of London, or if it was just BBC.
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Aug 2008 14:25:46 38,900 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Decide for yourself

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Gl3n Moderator 24 Aug 2008 14:30:50 5,168 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I wondered when this thing would appear :)

    Not sure if it was that impressive. I majorly lolled when beckham kicked the ball into that chinese guy though.

    PSN: Glendemic Xbox: Gl3n Steam: Gl3n

  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:31:33 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Awesome song!

  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Aug 2008 14:33:32 38,900 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The_Salad_Guild wrote:
    Eurogamer Summary: Waaaa!

    Miserable sods!

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:34:34 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    /clicks fingers

    /sings along

    "Beijing, Beijing wah something something something"

  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:37:01
    Women look so hot in those Chinese dresses.
  • Syrette 24 Aug 2008 14:38:49 41,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Most Chinese women look hot regardless.

  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:39:58
    No there were a couple there that shouldn't have been on TV.
  • Tomo 24 Aug 2008 14:40:47 13,841 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The lip-syncing is atrocious.
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Aug 2008 14:41:21 38,900 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah the "peoples" republic failed there.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • captaineurogamer 24 Aug 2008 14:42:02 4,322 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    No there were a couple there that shouldn't have been on TV.

    :D
  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:42:36
    Violin Girl in the blue shorts was winner.

    Boris Johnson looking for somewhere to put his hands, almost shoves them in his pocket then thinks twice and puts them behind his back while he waits for the flag. Winner.

    Clod-hopping Leona Lewis and that shit awful cover, oh dear.

    2012 is going to be shit as far as spectacle goes, I hope our athletes are up to it. Then again, foreigns love all that red bus tourist shit so it'll probably be best ever.
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Aug 2008 14:45:20 38,900 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    cthulhu_steev wrote:
    Violin Girl in the blue shorts was winner.

    Boris Johnson looking for somewhere to put his hands, almost shoves them in his pocket then thinks twice and puts them behind his back while he waits for the flag. Winner.

    Clod-hopping Leona Lewis and that shit awful cover, oh dear.

    2012 is going to be shit as far as spectacle goes, I hope our athletes are up to it. Then again, foreigns love all that red bus tourist shit so it'll probably be best ever.

    Lets hope people like you aren't involved in orgainising it then!

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • cubbymoore 24 Aug 2008 14:47:33 36,441 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What's with all these flying night-time American Footballers?
  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:47:45
    I'm going to apply to get on that committee if it saves them from hiring a load of art students to act fucking 'punk' at a pretend bus stop.
  • JayeM 24 Aug 2008 14:49:03 3,386 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh my God, it's Jackie Chan! :o
  • BanjoMan 24 Aug 2008 14:49:27 13,730 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Red bus shit dancers bollocks but Jimmy Page saved the day imo.

    PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

  • cubbymoore 24 Aug 2008 14:49:31 36,441 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    :D

    Why is he singing??
  • Deleted user 24 August 2008 14:49:39
    Beijing just had Jackie Chan on!

    We'll have Jason Statham!
  • Page

    of 273 First / Last

Log in or register to reply