Grand Theft Auto V Page 291

• Page

of 318 First / Last

• Iain815 2 Oct 2013 00:52:09 405 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah, thanks to the online problems I started making my way up to 100%. Still a loooong way to go. Epsilon missions are so tediously boring.
  • Spong 2 Oct 2013 01:00:27 525 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I like how selecting the fourth character slot in the single-player immediately makes my game crash.
  • spamdangled 2 Oct 2013 01:08:34 27,269 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I can't believe that I have yet to play GTAV since Monday night/Tuesday early hours and it's now gone 1am on Wednesday.

How the hell have I managed to resist even trying this?

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• phoopipe 2 Oct 2013 01:34:34 1,389 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Tried going online (failed) Michaels now lost every single weapon he owned unless he lost them on the final mission ?
  • El_MUERkO 2 Oct 2013 02:13:58 16,955 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Got the game on Monday, loving it so far. Really don't get the hate for the car handling, I think it's great, each car feels a little different but I find the best are the sports saloons rather than the super cars, they're nearly as fast, far more stable and can hold 4. Not tried online,want to finish single-player, gives Rockstar time to iron out the bugs.

As for the storyline, the Lost & Damned cameos made me :-(
  • sirtacos 2 Oct 2013 06:09:59 7,268 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    What the fuck?

Last week, I spent all of Franklin's money on Betta stock. Since then, BAWSAQ has been "down for maintenance". Today, it finally works again, but all my stock is gone. My portfolio is empty and I have no money.

Edited by sirtacos at 06:11:53 02-10-2013
  • captain_markyboy 2 Oct 2013 06:43:50 250 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Has anyone managed to play online overnight at all?
  • DUFFMAN5 2 Oct 2013 06:48:52 14,419 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I played online last night for around an hour 22:00-23:00. Might not count though, as I played solo-online. Enjoyed holding up a few stores and then escaping the Police. Ranked up to 6 now (EG-crew) :)

Will try the full experience tonight no doubt

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• askew 2 Oct 2013 08:13:29 12,037 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It seemed to go down around 10:30 - certainly everybody dropped off my map.

I must apologise for killing shamblemonkee - I did text you too ;) - I got carried away when I encountered a real person outside the clothes shop during the tutorial.
  • askew 2 Oct 2013 08:18:07 12,037 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The online portion does need some kind of 'soft' quit: I got stuck 'Waiting for Session' on the Cypress Flats LTS, and the only way out was to quit to the dashboard :(
  • magicpanda 2 Oct 2013 08:21:49 13,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Online still not working for me. Has anyone with a PS3 got to play online yet?
  • HoriZon 2 Oct 2013 08:42:30 13,498 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Played last night for a few hours its very cool if a little confusing at times :)

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• Eraserhead 2 Oct 2013 09:19:38 57 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @sirtacos I bought some Pisswasser shares with Franklin on Monday night. Yesterday in the game it said his portfolio was empty... I could have sworn I didn't sell them, so checked the BAWSAQ online for each character's portfolio and yep, they're still listed there.

So maybe the game isn't getting the right data from the server at the mo because of all the online shenanigans...?
  • griff0x 2 Oct 2013 09:21:52 702 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @magicpanda, ps3 launch totally borked, was something to do with Sony not doing what was needed I was informed.

360 launch went semi ok to say there were 2mill+ concurrent users. could have been a lot worse.
  • magicpanda 2 Oct 2013 10:31:47 13,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Cheers, griif0x. I was beginning to wonder if it's a router or problem my end.

Just when I thought that the whole massive UFO conspiracy was a load of bollocks. Some guy comes up with this.

Fucking love it. Red MS paint circles and everything.
  • imamazed 2 Oct 2013 10:33:51 5,520 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:

Just when I thought that the whole massive UFO conspiracy was a load of bollocks. Some guy comes up with this.

I don't get it
  • TarickStonefire 2 Oct 2013 10:34:44 2,900 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Any chance the Online chat could go in the Online thread? ;)

I don't have Gold and I don't want to hang out in the GTAV thread reading about what a splendid time everyone's having in Online. :(

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• GiarcYekrub 2 Oct 2013 10:37:15 3,662 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I was on 360, still tried about 10 times yesterday between 5.30pm-12.30am and never got further than standing in a car park unable to move, usually it was "Launching Session..." or "Waiting for players..." usually I'd give it 5min to do something before I'd turn off and on again.
  • shamblemonkee 2 Oct 2013 10:39:48 14,273 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    askew wrote:
    It seemed to go down around 10:30 - certainly everybody dropped off my map.

I must apologise for killing shamblemonkee - I did text you too ;) - I got carried away when I encountered a real person outside the clothes shop during the tutorial.
    Haha, yeah no problems i'm sure i'd have done the same if i saw you first :)
  • magicpanda 2 Oct 2013 10:41:34 13,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    magicpanda wrote:

I don't get it
    Long story but it's a new, and pretty convincing, lead.

• breedob 2 Oct 2013 11:22:50 465 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    darkmorgado wrote:
    @breedob

Erm, this might sound like I'm taking the piss but...

have you turned it off and on again? Best way to tell if it's caused by GTA Online would be to unplug your router or something and see if it makes a difference. Can't imagine it would be though, but then nothing really surprises me these days.
    Went back to the mission after completing a few others and I literally completed it in a minute lol! Lost my wanted level before I'd even left the golf course.

Cheers for the advice anyway mate :)
  • DaM 2 Oct 2013 12:09:34 12,901 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:

I noticed that if you invert the diagram you have here, it looks the same shape as the mountain you find it on.....
  • magicpanda 2 Oct 2013 12:24:53 13,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yep there are also corresponding Glyphs on the mountain itself.

More MS paint circles. )

• magicpanda 2 Oct 2013 12:29:05 13,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Also the UFO that appears on top of the mountain at 3am in a thunderstorm casts a shadow the slowly moves, as the sun rises, towards a Lighthouse that you can control.

I wish I was joking.

• Madder-Max 2 Oct 2013 12:33:17 11,622 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sirtacos wrote:
    What the fuck?

Last week, I spent all of Franklin's money on Betta stock. Since then, BAWSAQ has been "down for maintenance". Today, it finally works again, but all my stock is gone. My portfolio is empty and I have no money.
    Same here. I finished the game and whilst mike and trevor are multi-millionaires, Franklin is havibg to rob stores again.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Steve_Perry 2 Oct 2013 13:05:47 3,584 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    sirtacos wrote:
    What the fuck?

Same here. I finished the game and whilst mike and trevor are multi-millionaires, Franklin is havibg to rob stores again.
    This is pretty much a completely broken game in terms of the money as far as I can see from my 30 hours so far. What is the point in owning businesses when they give you so little money back? The missions are fun for some of them, but from a financial perspective they are useless.

Michael in my game is on about 20k despite owning loads of businesses.

VIVA STEFANSEN

• DaM 2 Oct 2013 13:22:45 12,901 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:
    Yep there are also corresponding Glyphs on the mountain itself.

More MS paint circles. )

Then surely there should be a way in, as indicated on the map? I've avoided googling this, I want to investigate it myself :)
  • sirtacos 2 Oct 2013 13:26:49 7,268 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Eraserhead Hopefully I'll have the same experience as you. Time will tell, I guess.

Not a huge deal this time, as it was only a few hundred grand and money is relatively easy to come by. I just hope it doesn't happen when I have several million locked up in stocks.

Steve_Perry wrote:
    Madder-Max wrote:
    sirtacos wrote:
    What the fuck?

Same here. I finished the game and whilst mike and trevor are multi-millionaires, Franklin is having to rob stores again.
    This is pretty much a completely broken game in terms of the money as far as I can see from my 30 hours so far. What is the point in owning businesses when they give you so little money back? The missions are fun for some of them, but from a financial perspective they are useless.

Michael in my game is on about 20k despite owning loads of businesses.
    Well, shit.

Edited by sirtacos at 13:33:59 02-10-2013
  • GiarcYekrub 2 Oct 2013 13:38:07 3,662 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've got 100% but it doesn't feel like it, I have so much still to do...

I've still got 25 jumps, 25ish bridges, 8 knife flights, 2 bail bond missions, hunting, join the cult, 23 Random events, Nuclear waste to clear, I need to play Tennis and Golf with 2 characters and buy a tonne of property which probably means playing the stock market, add to that I need to go to the top of Mount Chiliad at 3am when its raining apparently

I love this game
  • Steve_Perry 2 Oct 2013 13:39:57 3,584 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    So they've gone the other way this time and are giving out 100% even when you have loads left?

Strange.

VIVA STEFANSEN

• Page

of 318 First / Last