most embarrassing thing you have ever done at work Page 6

• Page

of 10 First / Last

• Whatsfor 25 Jun 2009 17:06:10 2,189 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    SG wrote:
    I got spotted by a fellow member of staff playing with my boss's tits. It was needless to say incredibly fucking embarrassing.

Was your boss a man?
  • funkyd 25 Jun 2009 17:09:32 7,522 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SG's boss.
  • S.J.Rogers 25 Jun 2009 17:10:55 3,557 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    funkyd wrote:
    SG's boss.

glol

Would..!
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:56:01
    Post deleted
  • spindle9988 10 Jan 2012 16:54:45 3,371 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thought I would bump this thread for some laughs at work
  • Oh-Bollox 11 Jan 2012 05:54:45 5,094 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Working on the enquiries desk near the library entrance, and pressing 208 (local studies) instead of 209 (reference) on the work phone, and telling completely the wrong person to look at the fucking arse on that coming up the stairs.
  • Deleted user 11 January 2012 06:59:54
    Not sure I mentioned this ever, but my boss and I were waiting to interview an "asian gentleman" for a role in the company. He wandered over to me and asked if I knew when the "water carrier" was going to turn up.

I thought "that's a bit much to call him", but checked the interview list and told him when the guy was turning up. He frowned darkly at me and gestured at the empty water chiller he was leaning against... I went scarlet. :(
  • Deleted user 11 January 2012 07:02:47
    Oh... and not pressing the right mute button on my phone when on a conference call and then telling a colleague that "this lot are a right bunch of muppets who dont have a f****** clue" only to hear a voice in my headset saying "we can still hear you" was a bad moment. Thought I was going to lose my job over that one.
  • tuff 11 Jan 2012 07:07:20 621 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Emailed a colleague to say what a wanker this bloke was (our client) and actually copied the bloke in on the email.
    The panic when I realised what I had done was akin to that feeling when you lose a child in Tesco.
  • Rhythm 11 Jan 2012 08:37:12 2,375 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I (along with the other 800 people in the firm) got an invite to a "staff update" aimed at improving communication across the company. I'd just been slagging off the CEO to a colleague about this very issue so I forwarded the email on to him with a really shitty/sarky comment about how ineffectual the big boss was.

I didn't realise that forwarded email invites go out to everyone on the original invite list. My shitty comments about the boss went to all 800 meeting attendees :-(
  • SG 13 Jan 2012 05:23:43 1,872 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    What I didn't add was that I was lucky enough to receive several blowjobs from my boss in the loos. Unfortunately, due to the noises of enjoyment that I made, the staff (of the Environment Agency - I was employed by a contracted cleaning company, part-time work for after college, I was only 17) heard and reported it. She lost her job. :(

(Although she was looking at quitting anyway, fortunately.)

Edited by SG at 05:25:58 13-01-2012
  • Vortex808 13 Jan 2012 09:50:37 6,566 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    A shameless copy & paste from a post I made on the unsmooth moments thread a year or two back:

My most excuciating moment at work has been toilet-related. I had just a couple of minutes spare and was bursting for a piss. Nipped into the only toilet in that building to discover the previous occupant had laid a monster turd that hadn't flushed. I relieved myself, flushed, washed my hands and espied the noxious, unflushable turd glowering balefully at me still unmoved. I had no time to try a re-flush, so opened the door to leave and bumped into a senior member of staff about to go to the loo.

Did i say that 'the lurker' wasn't my shite to absolve myself of blame?

No, i just scuttled away in embarrassment...
  • Madder-Max 13 Jan 2012 10:54:20 11,568 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    SG wrote:
    What I didn't add was that I was lucky enough to receive several blowjobs from my boss in the loos. Unfortunately, due to the noises of enjoyment that I made, the staff (of the Environment Agency - I was employed by a contracted cleaning company, part-time work for after college, I was only 17) heard and reported it. She lost her job. :(

When you say she was older in a previous post....are we talking like 60 or something where she took her false teeth out for the blowies and the tits thing being on the stairs because they were down to her knees? (youhad to be on he lower steps....)

Edited by Madder-Max at 10:55:03 13-01-2012

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Ka-blamo 13 Jan 2012 11:12:09 7,109 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    There needs to be an embarrassing moments from school thread!

Everyone's got embarrassing school stories.
  • S.J.Rogers 13 Jan 2012 11:14:46 3,557 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Start one...

Im in..!
  • SG 13 Jan 2012 15:40:35 1,872 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    SG wrote:

When you say she was older in a previous post....are we talking like 60 or something where she took her false teeth out for the blowies and the tits thing being on the stairs because they were down to her knees? (youhad to be on he lower steps....)
    7 years my senior, so 24 at the time. \o/
  • Deleted user 13 January 2012 15:45:51
    SG wrote:
    ...I was only 17) heard and reported it. She lost her job. :(

Yes, but resigned looks much better on the CV than fired for sucking off the college temp. Just saying.
  • Madder-Max 13 Jan 2012 15:50:23 11,568 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    SG wrote:
    Madder-Max wrote:
    SG wrote:

7 years my senior, so 24 at the time. \o/
    Good lad. Well done!

99 problems and being ginger is one

• glaeken 13 Jan 2012 16:03:11 10,977 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I guess the worst for me was when I was going down some stairs at a place I used to work and women in front of me fell over and knocked themselves out. I forgot the whole don't move people who have fallen thing and tried to get them up on their feet which ended up looking exactly like me dragging an unconscious women down some stairs.

Now this would have been pretty embarrassing but luckily no-one actually came into the stair well at this point and witnessed me doing what looked suspiciously like disposing of a body. I had a mental picture of that happening though and decided to abandon the body and go find a first aider. So this is the most embarrassing thing that almost happened to me.
  • Deckard1 13 Jan 2012 16:08:29 25,414 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    A guy here shit himself a few weeks ago. It was all up the walls of the toilets and everything. He looks a bit like Hank Hill.

Called it

• THFourteen 13 Jan 2012 16:08:45 31,809 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Vortex808 wrote:
    A shameless copy & paste from a post I made on the unsmooth moments thread a year or two back:

My most excuciating moment at work has been toilet-related. I had just a couple of minutes spare and was bursting for a piss. Nipped into the only toilet in that building to discover the previous occupant had laid a monster turd that hadn't flushed. I relieved myself, flushed, washed my hands and espied the noxious, unflushable turd glowering balefully at me still unmoved. I had no time to try a re-flush, so opened the door to leave and bumped into a senior member of staff about to go to the loo.

and for this reason i will NEVER go into a stinky/unwashed loo

cant bear the thought of the person going in after me thinking i'm an animal, and i refuse to clean up other peoples...erm...refuse
  • LeoliansBro 13 Jan 2012 16:21:13 41,865 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I tend to finish emails to clients with 'KRs'. Spellchecker almost always has a stab at this and changes it to 'Mrs'.

Makes me sound like someone from a Carry On film.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• billythekid 13 Jan 2012 16:23:09 10,808 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Vortex808 wrote:

cant bear the thought of the person going in after me thinking i'm an animal, and i refuse to clean up other peoples...erm...refuse
    I swear we've got a whole bunch of five year olds working here, every time I go into the toilets there's piss all over the bowl and floor. Fucking aim it you bastards.
  • MetalDog 13 Jan 2012 16:29:39 23,706 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @LeoliansBro

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• Rens11 19 Jan 2012 11:04:49 1,256 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Working as a trainee project manager I used to shit

wtf happened there!

Edited by Rens11 at 20:46:03 17-08-2012

Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

• Slint1000 19 Jan 2012 11:11:57 3,065 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Rens11 wrote:
    Working as a trainee project manager I used to shit
    Did you stop when you finished your training then?
  • TheSaint 19 Jan 2012 11:12:56 13,629 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    billythekid wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    Vortex808 wrote:

I swear we've got a whole bunch of five year olds working here, every time I go into the toilets there's piss all over the bowl and floor. Fucking aim it you bastards.
    Same here but the worst is boggies on the wall. What kind of animal picks their nose at the urinal and then wipes it on the wall?
  • Rens11 19 Jan 2012 11:13:52 1,256 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Working as a trainee project manager I used to get nervous phoning up people so I'd write down roughly what I wanted to say. Phoned up a client started stuttering couldnt get any words out ended up just shouting fuck fuck before putting the phone down, the call back was embarrassing

Also called another client forgot to dial the 9 for extension ended up speaking to the managing director giving my big introductory speech didn't hear him saying he's the md so carried on like a tit for 5minutes

Working part time when I was 17 at tesco when it was really busy was asked to fill up the bags which are kept under the tills bent down to pick up 2 heavy packs (should of just stuck with 1) trousers split from my balls to the waistband all the old grannies were pissing themselves wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have proper dodgy blue stripey boxers on

Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

• Zizoo 19 Jan 2012 11:16:08 7,706 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Post deleted
  • MetalDog 19 Jan 2012 11:19:01 23,706 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Not at work, but since I was commuting, I'm going to count it.

Last night I fell asleep on the train - perfectly usual behaviour for me - only this time, when I woke up, I thought I was in my room at home and I thought the person sitting next to me was an intruder, so I woke up startling all over the place and made an odd sort of 'Bwhuaw!" noise at her - which was widely noticed =/

I spent the next four stops pretending not to exist.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• Page

of 10 First / Last