Hello, it's Ellie! Tom's over in Dallas, home of QuakeCon, JR and Destiny's Child, so I'm doing What's New again this week. How are you?
I might be doing What's New a bit more often in future, as it goes, because as of this week I am no longer editor of GamesIndustry.biz and I am going to be doing more things for Eurogamer. I am still Britain's fourth most respected women in games though, that is the important thing.
Anyway, as regular readers will know I like to use What's New as a platform to discuss an exciting and controversial topic of games. But there haven't really been any this week, apart from that Resident Evil 5 thing and I'm not getting into that.
So instead, here's what's out this week, and if you think of any exciting and controversial topics of games you'd like me to discuss in future, do write in.
- Combat Mission: Shock Force (PC)
- Drop Off (Wii Virtual Console - TurboGrafx-16)
- Dynamite Heady (Wii Virtual Console - Mega Drive)
- Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers (DS)
- Guilty Gear: Judgement (PSP)
- Marathon: Durandal (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Mario Party 8 (Wii)
- Shining Force (Wii Virtual Console - Mega Drive)
- Shinobi III (Wii Virtual Console - Mega Drive)
- Silverfall (PSP)
- SingStar 90s (PS2)
- Spyglass Board Games (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Surf's Up (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PC, DS, PSP, GBA)
- The Settlers (DS)