CD Projekt has released a significant update for The Witcher 2, numbered as patch 1.35.
Issues tackled include Steam Achievements errors, auto-patcher errors and 3D Vision errors.
You can find The Witcher 2 patch 1.35 on the CD Projekt website.
You can either patch from 1.3 to 1.35 or from a fresh installation to 1.35.
The full 1.35 patch notes are below.
- Issue with shadows in 3D Vision mode has been resolved.
- Screenshots to save games made in 3D Vision are now visible in load menu.
- Issue with Steam achievements not being registered has been resolved.
- Blood texture glitches in game with ubersampling option turned on have been fixed.
- Pocket item counter is properly updated after picking up an item which is already selected.
- Issue with ingredient counter when brewing multiple Thunderbolt potions has been resolved.
- Finished "Scent of incense", Act 1 quest is no longer marked as failed when entering Loredo's residence at the end of Chapter 1.
- Corrections have been made in the greater mutagen drop rate.
- Deleting save games after entering memories and flashbacks menu no longer causes "Loading available flashbacks" message to appear.
- Game exe files are no longer treated as a threat by popular anti-virus software.
- Patching the game automatically right after installation no longer causes Launcher.exe error on Windows XP systems.
- Game installation folder is not recognized if diacritic signs were used in folder name on Windows which doesn't support them. Patch now properly informs about the cause of the problem.
- Names of two scientists in Flotsam have been corrected.
- Storage chest description have been corrected.
- Description of Mahakaman Rune Sihill imported from The Witcher save game have been corrected.
Will you support Eurogamer?