1 year ago
2 years ago
3 years ago
4 years ago
Outside xbox and you're playing the game on a PS4 (note, the button presses in game)?
Have you seen the light?
- No modern day story
- No eavesdropping/follow missions
- A great, engaging and really thought through story that's not just there for the sake of being there. And it's not too long just for the sake of it.
- No microtransactions.
- Highly optimised code on all platforms, making the best use of each hardware
- No british accents for everyone
- A main character that you actually care for and can relate to. Hell, maybe even the choice of being a man or a woman?
What is Destiny?
Millions of gamers are having a great time playing Destiny and can't put down their controllers," said Activision's Eric Hirshberg. "And this is just the beginning. Destiny is a platform that will grow and evolve...
GT is so obsessively focused on the wrong things, they need to step out and have a look from an outsiders perspective.
You can't play PS4 games with a touchscreen, for obvious reasons, so you'll have to use Sony's GCM10 Game Controller attachment to plug a DualShock 4 into the mobile device.
Unfortunately, there won't be an option to stream PS4 games over the internet and players will have to be connected to the same wi-fi network as the PS4 for this to work. Still, it's a pleasant off-TV option for those without Vitas.
Subscribe to The Eurogamer.net Daily
The 10 most popular stories of the day, delivered at 5pm UK time. Never miss a thing.
Connect with Facebook
New in town?