Hisuian Braviary is the star of the Hisuian Discoveries Raid Day in Pokémon Go.
Since Hisuian Braviary can only be battled in raids, if you want to defeat it, you need to know Hisuian Braviary’s weaknesses and counters in Pokémon Go.
On this page:
Hisuian Braviary counters and weaknesses in Pokémon Go
Below you’ll find the weaknesses and counters for Hisuian Braviary in Pokémon Go, which will help you defeat it in raids:
- Hisuian Braviary type - Flying and psychic-type
- Hisuian Bravairy is weak against - Dark, electric, ghost, ice and rock-types
- Hisuian Bravairy counters - Darkrai and Weavile for dark-types, Raikou, Electivire and Zapdos for electric-types, Gengar, Giratina (Origin Forme) and Chandelure for ghost-types, Mamoswine and Abomasnow for ice-types, Tyranitar, Rampardos and Rhyperior for rock-types.
- Other Hisuian Braviary notes - Hisuian Braviary has a good selection of weaknesses, so you can easily create a varied team of strong Pokémon, especially since none of the Pokémon are weak to either flying or psychic-type Pokémon.
Hisuian Braviary CP in Pokémon Go
Whether you’re battling Hisuian Braviary or attempting to catch it, Hisuian Braviary should have the following CP ranges in Pokémon Go:
- Raid Boss CP - 16865
- CP range when being caught - 1531 to 1608
- Weather boosted CP range (Windy) when being caught - 1914 to 2010
The Season of Go has arrived! The Bug Out! event has brought us the release of Grubbin, Charjabug and Vikavolt in Pokémon Go, while Mega Scizor makes its debut appearance in Mega Raids! You can use Daily Adventure Incense for the chance of encountering Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos and Galarian Moltres. There's also a new special research quest - A Mysterious Incense. While Go Fest 2022 may be behind us, there are still three special research quests you might be working on - Pokémon Go Fest 2022, Rhi's Arrival and A Radiant World. This season has also seen the lowering of the requirement for Candy XL and introduced the first Ultra Beast, Nihilego, along with new Prime Gaming rewards every fortnight.
Hisuian Braviary moveset in Pokémon Go
Hisuian Braviary can use a variety of Fast and Charged moves in Pokémon Go:
Possible Fast Moves:
- Air Slash (Flying)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic)
Possible Charged Moves:
- Brave Bird (Flying)
- Dazzling Gleam (Fairy)
- Ominous Wind (Ghost)
- Psychic (Psychic)
Everything we know about Hisuian Braviary
Hisuian Braviary made its first appearance in Pokémon Legends: Arceus for the Nintendo Switch. Within this game, it is both a Pokémon you can add to the Hisui Pokédex and one of the Mount Pokémon who provide travel assistance in your adventure.
Due to being a Hisuian variant, Hisuian Braviary differs in both appearance and type when compared to Gen 5’s traditional Braviary. It has also only been sighted in the Hisui region, which eventually becomes known as the Sinnoh region.
Since Legends: Arceus takes place in the distant past, it's possible that, in the modern-day Pokémon world, Hisuian Braviary is either extinct or lives in areas inaccessible to humans. We’ll only discover the truth if or when it appears in another Pokémon game outside of Pokemon Go.
Like its original form, Hisuian Braviary’s appearance takes inspiration from eagles, but, rather than a bald eagle, its design looks similar to a Steller’s sea eagle. It shares the same dark plumage and, like the Steller’s sea eagle, migrates north for the winter.
Good luck battling Hisuian Braviary in Pokémon Go!