It's time for another wave of Xbox Game Pass games!
Out today on cloud, console and PC is Coffee Talk, a coffee-brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator set in an alternative Seattle.
Next week, on 23rd August, cloud, console and PC get Midnight Fight Express, a "brutal and hyper-kinetic brawling ballet". That's one of those day-one Game Pass releases - more of those to come.
25th August sees the release of Zachtronics' puzzle game Exapunks into PC Game Pass, and visual novel-style adventure game Opus: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition on console and PC.
On 30th August, Game Pass gets four new games: Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (cloud, console and PC) as a day-one launch; Immortality (cloud, PC and Xbox Series X and S) as a day-one launch; Ubisoft's action adventure Immortals Fenyx Rising (cloud, console and PC); and finally, Tinykin (console and PC), also as a day-one launch.
As we're used to with Game Pass, a slew of games currently in the library are set to leave on 31st August. Say goodbye to the likes of Elite Dangerous, Hades and Spiritfarer. Here's the list:
- Elite Dangerous (cloud and console)
- Hades (cloud, console and PC)
- Myst (cloud, console and PC)
- NBA 2K22 (cloud and console)
- Signs of the Sojourner (cloud, console and PC)
- Spiritfarer (cloud, console and PC)
- Twelve Minutes (cloud, console and PC)
- Two Point Hospital (cloud, console and PC)
- What Remains of Edith Finch (cloud, console and PC)
- World War Z (cloud, console and PC)
Anything take your fancy?