Rockstar is bringing Black Friday straight to the streets of Grand Theft Auto Online, in what may well be the first example of a fictional video game city having its very own Black Friday celebrations. I probably wouldn't be willing to put money on that fact though.
As of today, select outlets across Los Santos have started slashing prices, offering savings of between 50-75% on what Rockstar is describing as "essentials". That'll be "essentials" like hangars, bunkers, biker businesses, executive properties, and vehicles.
The full list of Black Friday bargains in GTA Online looks a little something like this:
- Fort Zancudo Hangar A2 - 60% off
- Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499 - 55% off
- Hangar Workshop - 50% off
- Grand Senora Oilfields Bunker - 50% off
- Grand Senora Desert Bunker - 50% off
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker - 50% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker - 50% off
- Farmhouse Bunker - 50% off
- Biker Business Meth Labs - 60% off
- Biker Business Cocaine Lockups - 60% off
- Maze Bank Tower Office - 50% off
- Darnel Bros Cargo Warehouse - 50% off
- Aquarius Yacht - 75% off
- Bombushka - 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Pyro - 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ramp Buggy - 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ruiner 2000 - 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Rocket Voltic - 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Luxor Deluxe - 75% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs - 50% off
Grand Theft Auto Online's Black Friday sales runs from today until November 27th.
Will you support Eurogamer?