Gran Turismo Sport has just been treated to another of its regular - and free! - updates, with Fuji Speedway heading the additions to Polyphony Digital's PlayStation 4 exclusive driving game.
The track is available in both its GT layout and the F layout - and is of course playable in reverse, if you're that way inclined.
There's a decent selection of new cars that come as part of the update too. Oh look! Here's a list of them.
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
- Mazda RX500 '70
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
- Honda NSX Type R '92
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '08
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
There's more! Some new events come as part of the update, including a tour of real circuits and a Group 1 Cup for the meatier machinery. Best of the lot, though? Surely it's the rotary-loving The Passion of Dr. Wankel
Will you support Eurogamer?