Finding Fortnite pitch locations is one of Fortnite's many Weekly Challenges.
Completing the score a goal on different pitches objective will give you additional XP to help go towards your many Season 4 rewards. Note you'll need to be a Battle Pass holder in order to undertake this challenge.
If you're just getting started, our Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks can provide some helpful hints.
Note this particular challenge is no longer able to be completed. What's new? Chapter 3 Season 3 has arrived! New additions include Reality Seeds and Saplings and riding animals, along with the new Battle Pass, characters collection and map changes. It's a good idea to know how to get XP fast in Fortnite.
How does Score a goal on different pitches work?
For the Week 7 Challenges, you are tasked with the following:
- Score a goal on different pitches (5 total, 5 Battle Stars)
Another on the list includes searching between a Pleasant Park treasure map location.
Across the map are football (or if you prefer, soccer) pitches, complete with a set of goals and a football. Running into the ball will kick it across the pitch, and once it's in the goal, you'll score.
To acknowledge you are successful, confetti will rain down, signifying you've scored a goal. From there, it's time to hunt down the others you need until you have a full set.
The aim is to do this across five unique pitches across the map. The question is - where are they?
Some long time players will already know about, from the pristine pitch in Pleasant Park to the indoor one west of Tilted Towers. There's also a newly-added stadium in the north-west corner of the map.
However, others are a little more hidden. Fortnite has added pitches with 'makeshift' goals across the map - in car parks, under giant screens and in-between shipping containers.
If you see a football on the map, chances are there are two goals nearby you can kick it into. They're cleverly hidden, and we thankfully have pitch locations to help you track them down.
Fortnite pitch locations: Where to Score a goal on different pitches
Some pitches are harder to spot than others, as the goals aren't traditional posts and nets you might instantly recognise.
You'll need to find a total of five pitches across the map to score goals in, but thankfully, there are more than you need to complete the challenge.
1) West of Tilted Towers is an indoor football pitch in an unnamed location. The stadium is huge, and you won't miss it from the air. You can access it from the roof, or by one of the doors at either end.
2) Pleasant Park has a large football pitch on the south side. If you fly in from above, you can't miss it.
3) South-west of Junkyard Junction is a newly build stadium. Land in the middle of the pitch to find the ball, and kick it towards one of the goals.
4) The shipping container yard west of Lonely Lodge has a makeshift pitch. If you head to the south-east corner, there is a paved lot south of the ramp leading into the compound.
On this corner are two containers with faces on the top side of them, which are actually goals. Find the ball in the middle, and drive them into one of the containers to score.
5) In Fatal Fields find the largest plot on the east-side of the area. It's surrounded by corner and filled with scarecrows, and either end are a set of goals you can score with.
6) Head to Flush Factory and in the north-west is a car park, with toilets for goals. Kick the ball between them to score.
7) Go to Risky Reels and locate the giant screen in the south of the area. Go right underneath it, either side of the screen on the ground are goals which you can kick a ball through.
Chapter 3 Season 3 has arrived - bringing with it a new Battle Pass, character collection, map locations and Victory Umbrella, along with the return of Victory Crowns. You can now get Indiana Jones skins and cosmetics by completing challenges like collecting relics, damaging opponents in vehicles, and finding the secret door location. It's also good to know how to ride animals, the geyser locations along with where to find a Baller and zipline and use the new Grapple Glove, and if you're after a specific Battle Pass skin, then it's a good idea to know how to get XP fast.
As with other challenges, you must do these as you play matches (you cannot enter the map without other players), so you'll have to avoid combat encounters as you attempt to find each location.
As you can imagine, during Week 7 expect to come up against other players also attempting this challenge. If you're struggling, leave it until a later week, or attempt it in a different game mode - such as 50v50 - where you're less likely to run up against competition.