Evolution Studios has released the DriveClub 1.07 update.
It adds Photo Mode, three new tracks and changes corner cutting.
The developer's online teams are still working to improve online play and server capacity, Evo said in a Facebook post. The PlayStation 4 exclusive racer has suffered high-profile issues since its launch in September, and the planned PS Plus Edition has been postponed indefinitely.
Free premium downloadable content was offered to those who bought the game by way of compensation. Today's update adds support for this DLC, due out 26th November.
Weather effects are expected later this year.
Here are the patch notes:
- Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
- Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir DriveClub Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Ignition Car Pack includes five new cars:
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport
- Caterham SP/ 300.R
- KTM X-Bow R
- BMW M4
- Renault Twin'Run Concept
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Each Livery Pack contains five new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.