This Black Friday 2022, the UK's major broadband providers will likely be running some kind of sale, with brands such as BT, Sky and Virgin Media all slashing their full fibre broadband prices. If you're looking to switch to a cheaper provider or upgrade your internet speeds, Black Friday is the perfect time to do just that.
Work from home for long enough, and you'll quickly learn the difference between reliable and unreliable broadband. There's also nothing more tedious than installing multiple games at once causing your internet to chug along at a snail's pace whilst you try to browse or stream anything else.
We'll be keeping this page up-to-date when Black Friday broadband offers begin to roll in. Remember to check your eligibility just in case a certain deal doesn't extend to the Scottish Highlands, deepest Cornwall, or wherever you may reside.
In the meantime, here's a look back at some of last year's best broadband Black Friday deals:
- BT Broadband
- Virgin Media
- Community Fibre
- EE Home Broadband
- BT Fibre Essential (36MB download / 10MB upload speed) - £27.99 per month (with first 3 months free)
- Fibre 100 (100Mbps download/30Mbps upload speed) - £28.99 per month (with first 3 months free)
- Fibre 35 Superfast Fibre Broadband -£21 per month
- Fibre 65 Superfast Fibre Broadband - £23 per month
- Fibre 150 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband - £28 per month
- Fibre 500 Full Fibre Broadband - £40 per month
- 36Mbps Unlimited Fibre - £21.95 per month, plus a £50 reward card
- 66Mbps Unlimited Fibre - £23.95 per month, plus a £60 reward card
- Virgin Media Fibre Broadband with average 100Mbps download - £25 per month
- Virgin Media Fibre Broadband with average 200Mbps download - £31 per month
- Virgin Media Fibre Broadband with average 350Mbps download - £37 per month
- Virgin Media Fibre Broadband with average 500Mbps download - £43 per month
- 50Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £20 per month (with 3 months free)
- 150Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £25 per month (with 3 months free)
- 500Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £35 per month (with 3 months free)
- 1Gbps Gigafast fibre broadband - £40 per month (with 3 months free)
- 59Mbps average download Superfast fibre broadband -£25 per month
- 45Mbps average download Ultrafast fibre broadband -£35 per month
- 500Mbps average download Ultrafast fibre broadband - £45 per month
- Sky Q and Superfast Broadband (59Mbps average download) - £32 per month
- 67Mbps average Superfast fibre broadband - £20 per month
- 200 Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £33 per month
- 200 Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £27.50 per month (with 6 months free)
- 500 Mbps Ultrafast fibre broadband - £37.50 per month (with 6 months free)
- 1 Gbps Gigafast fibre broadband - £49 per month (with 6 months free)
- 3 Gbps Gigafast fibre broadband - £99 per month (with 6 months free)
EE Home Broadband
Eligible EE pay monthly customers could get 10% off a broadband plan.
- Standard broadband - from £21.50 per month over 24 months
- 36Mb/s Fibre - from £24 per month over 24 months
- Fibre Plus - from £30 per month over 24 months
- fibre Max 100 - from £35 per month over 24 months
- Fibre Max 500 - from £44.50 per month over 24 months
- Fibre Max 900 - from £55 per month over 24 months
Tech-savvy homeworkers should also bookmark our Black Friday guide to the best VPN subscription deals And if you haven't already, give us a follow over on the Jelly Deals Twitter account to see even more lovely discounts ahead of Black Friday.
Will there be any broadband deals over Black Friday 2022?
Yes! Most major UK broadband services will offer Black Friday deals. This may include discounted monthly payments for a set period of time, or even some extra months free. Some brands may launch some early Black Friday broadband deals, so it's worth bookmarking this page to keep an eye out for offers ahead of 25th November.
Do Sky, Virgin, BT offer Black Friday deals?
Black Friday broadband deals will likely appear from Sky, BT and Virgin Media this year however it is too soon to confirm what their offers will be. Bookmark this page and we will update it closer to the time when these top broadband providers reveal their Black Friday deals.
Who will have the cheapest and best broadband Black Friday deals?
It's hard to tell who will have the cheapest Black Friday broadband deals right now, but looking at last year, Hyperoptic had some of the cheapest offerings starting from just £20 per month, plus you could get an extra 3 months free. If you didn't mind paying a few extra quid, you could opt for Virgin and Sky from only £25 per month. BT was had one of the more expensive Black Friday deals, starting from £27.99 per month, but you could get 3 months extra free.