Valve has patched The Orange Box on Xbox 360 to fix and tweak a few bits and bobs in Team Fortress 2.
Probably the most noticeable change is that weapons now have rumble support, but it also fixes a number of exploits, and allows for ten- and fourteen-player games.
This is the full list of changes as posted on Xbox.com:
- Fixed a medic invulnerability exploit.
- Fixed grenades going through players or buildings.
- Fixed exploit with rockets causing damage through thin walls.
- Fixed exploit allowing snipers to fire faster than intended.
- Fixed exploit allowing players to teleport with the intelligence.
- Fixed exploit attaching sappers to buildings through walls.
- Fixed spy backstab exploit.
- Fixed spy being able to attack without dropping his disguise.
- Medics no longer heal enemy spies when they're not disguised.
- Tweaked autobalance calculations.
- When an engineer dies in sudden death, his buildings explode.
- Fixed stats sometimes not reporting correctly.
- Added a dialog to indicate when the host shuts down the server.
- Added rumble to TF weapons.
- Fixed ping column sometimes getting hidden in some resolutions.
- Added 10 and 14 player game sizes.
- Prevent hosts selecting game sizes above their bandwidth limits.
- Improved handling of large network packets to eliminate bandwidth spikes.
- Reduced respawn times for smaller games.
Next time you load the game, you should be prompted to install the update.