Cobalion, known as the iron will Pokémon, has come to bring justice in Pokémon Go.
The leader of the legendary Swords of Justice quartet, Cobalion is a steel and fighting-type Pokémon.
On this page:
Cobalion counters and weaknesses in Pokémon Go
Here's a list of Cobalion counters to help you quickly defeat it in raids:
- Cobalion type: Steel and fighting-type
- Cobalion is weak against: Fighting, ground and fire-type Pokémon
- Cobalion counters: Machamp, Moltres, Entei, Groudon, Lucario, Rhyperior, Darmanitan, Garchomp and Conkeldurr
- Other Cobalion notes: Since Cobalion is a steel-type Pokémon, you should begin the battle by using a powerful fire-type and switch to a fighting-type Pokémon if needed.
Thank you to thormi01 from reddit for the help with this information.
Cobalion CP in Pokémon Go
Cobalion should have the following CP ranges:
- Raid Boss CP - 39,601
- Normal CP for catching Cobalion - 1,727
- Weather Boost CP (Snow) for catching Cobalion - 2,159
Cobalion Moveset in Pokémon Go
Cobalion can use a variety of moves in Pokémon Go, including:
Possible Fast Moves:
- Metal Claw (Metal)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic)
Possible Charged Moves:
- Close Combat (Fighting)
- Iron Head (Metal)
- Stone Edge (Rock)
The Season of Discovery is here! Current events, include Season 8 of the Go Battle League, the addition of Raid Achievements. Meanwhile, the last major update saw a level cap increase - including the addition of XL Candy, boosts to some XP sources and the addition of Platinum Medals.
Everything we know about Cobalion
The Swords of Justice protect other Pokémon from the threat of humans destroying their natural habitats. They have been known to fight armies of humans when the need arose.
A notable example of their bravery was when the Swords of Justice protected wild Pokémon during a forest fire in the Moor of Icirrus. Without the help of the Swords of Justice, these wild Pokémon would have perished. Cobalion helped direct these Pokémon away from the flames.
The Swords of Justice are based upon the novel, The Three Musketeers, by Alexandre Dumas, pére. Each member of this legendary quartet represents a different musketeer, with Cobalion being Athos. This explains why Cobalion is the leader of the Swords of Justice.