The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and four new NES Classics titles will be among Nintendo of Europe's highlights for the first three months of 2005, the platform holder revealed this morning.
Other titles on the list include Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, the second game to make use of the Donkey Konga bongos, Mario Party 6, Rare GBA duo It's Mr Pants and Banjo Pilot, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Advance Guardian Heroes.
Interestingly, Nintendo's release also states that TimeSplitters Future Perfect from Free Radical Design will be released on March 11th, which is more clarification than publisher EA has offered to date, while Cube-exclusive Resident Evil 4 is expected in March.
Of course, one thing Nintendo isn't talking about at this point is the Nintendo DS, which is supposedly due to launch in Europe in Q1 2005. Details of that launch remain up in the air, despite the company cementing the US and Japanese launches, software line-ups and price points just recently.
The highlights of Nintendo's Q1 line-up...
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - January 7th
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - February 4th
- Mario Power Tennis - February 25th
- TimeSplitters Future Perfect - March 11th
- Mario Party 6 - March 18th
- Resident Evil 4 - March 2005
- Game Boy Advance
- NES Classics - Metroid - January 7th
- NES Classics - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - January 7th
- NES Classics - Dr. Mario - January 7th
- NES Classics - Castlevania - January 7th
- It's Mr Pants - January 2005
- Banjo Pilot - February 2005
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - March 2005
- Advance Guardian Heroes - Q1 2005