Dust off your daft shirts, Debbie Harry posters and, in some cases, presumably your birth certificates, folks, because Sony's just announced the next instalment in its famed PS2 karaoke series will be SingStar '80s.
Featuring an 80s-themed introduction and retro colour scheme - and of course the requisite two microphones to replace the ones you've probably thoroughly knackered by now - SingStar '80s plays host to another 30 songs from that decade and most of the videos that accompanied them.
The full track listing has yet to be revealed, but so fare we know the Sony's London Studio has crammed in the likes of 99 Red Balloons, Blondie's Atomic, Uptown Girl, and even Starship's rather splendidly awful We Built This City. And there's even room for The Final Countdown and some Simple Minds and Vanilla Ice.
SingStar '80s is due out later this year - Sony's only saying "Q4" at the moment - and right now we know that plans are afoot to include the following songs:
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth
- Simple Minds - Dont You (Forget About Me)
- The Cure - Just Like Heaven
- Nena - 99 Red Balloons
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Power of Love
- Blondie - Atomic
- Kate Bush - Running up that Hill
- Foreigner - I want to know what love is
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
- Wham! - Wake me up before you go, go!
- Pretenders - Brass in pocket
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
- Erasure - A little respect
- Starship - We built this city
- Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine