Nintendo of Europe updated its spring 2006 release schedule for Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance and GameCube.
Unfortunately, a rare dose of sun straight to the eyes (well, IP addresses. My DNS is broken is what I'm flailing for) means we're struggling to remember just how many of these were this way beforehand and how many are updated, so please refrain from shouting too loudly if you've heard any of this before (I wouldn't be able to hear you doing so either - you'd be better off bombing my house).
In no particular order, then, the DS highlights (since that's what you care about) are Tetris DS (21st April), Trauma Centre (28th April), Pokemon Link and Metroid Prime Hunters (5th May), Super Princess Peach (26th May), Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (9th June) and New Super Mario Bros. (30th June).
Also, brilliantly, after writing it "NEW Super Mario Bros." for ages, now Nintendo's going for "New SUPER MARIO BROS." This makes us cry. (Or, actually, maybe we started that. Dammit!)
The full list, then:
- Nintendo DS
- Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS (Capcom/Nintendo) - 14 April
- Tetris DS (Nintendo) - 21 April
- Trauma Centre: Under the Knife (Atlus/Nintendo) - 28 April
- Pokemon Link! (Nintendo) - 5 May
- Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo) - 5 May
- Super Princess Peach (Nintendo) - 26 May
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? (Nintendo) - 9 June
- New SUPER MARIO BROS. (Nintendo) - 30 June
- Nintendo GameCube
- Chibi-Robo! (Nintendo) - 26 May
- Game Boy Advance
- Polarium Advance (Nintendo) - 14 April
- Final Fantasy IV (Nintendo) - 2 June