For some reason we can't be bothered to go into, Konami's Tokyo (TYO) and Japan (JPN) studios have announced separate line-ups for this year's E3 trade show, which unite in a manner not unlike Devastator to stomp on their enemies and bring chaos and disorder to the planet.
Heading up the combined line-up are Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (expected to be playable) and Silent Hill 4: The Room, with the likes of Suikoden IV, Gradius V, Neo Contra, Nanobreaker and Boktai 2 occupying areas of the torso and lower body. In fact, in a rare break with protocol, Boktai 2 will be positioned on the derriere so that the sun can shine in through the publisher's [that's enough of that -Ed].
Elsewhere on the list there's no sign of a new Pro Evolution game - not of the PS2, PC or even Xbox variety. Don't be too surprised if it's nowhere to be seen, given that football/soccer isn't exactly the chosen sport of most of the show's attendees, although if it does pitch up we'll be sure to give it a thorough going over.
Konami TYO's E3 line-up in full:
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (PS2)
- Gradius V (PS2)
- Neo Contra (PS2)
- Nanobreaker (PS2)
- Rumble Roses (PS2 - formerly "WWX: Rumble Rose")
- Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, Xbox)
- Suikoden IV (PS2)
Konami JPN's E3 line-up in full:
- Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django (GBA)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)
- Rave Master International (working title, PS2)
- Rave Master Special Attack! Now! (GBA)
- Shaman King: Power of Spirit (PS2)
- Shaman King: Master of Spirits (GBA)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum (PS2)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction (GBA)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveller (GBA)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Joey the Passion (PC)